User Tag List

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: FREE Movie Ticket WUB Lady or Men's Speed Stick

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    47 (100%)

If anyone needs the forms, I have extras. Just pm me and send me a self-addressed envelope.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Anyone else still get rejected for having coupons on their receipt? I want to use this to bump up my spend to $50 at SDM tomorrow. I just checked and I don't even have Speedstick coupons but I don't want it to get rejected because I will be using a Garnier one on the same receipt
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I used coupons, but they were HV coupons and above the cost of the speedstick which may have had an impact too
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Great . Luckily the coupons I will use are worth more than the cost of the Speedstick too
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    I used coupons, but they were HV coupons and above the cost of the speedstick which may have had an impact too
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Rexall had them on sale for $ 1.50 ..3 day sale ..missed it ..fri , sat , sun

http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada...tember-6-to-12
    torontogal12 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Anyone else still get rejected for having coupons on their receipt? I want to use this to bump up my spend to $50 at SDM tomorrow. I just checked and I don't even have Speedstick coupons but I don't want it to get rejected because I will be using a Garnier one on the same receipt
    How much is SDM selling them for ?

TIA

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

They are $3 each at SDM but they sent me a personalized BOGO so I can get them for $1.50. Even if you pay $3 each it's still a good deal because you get the movie ticket and deodorants for $6. The movie alone is worth $12ish.
    Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    How much is SDM selling them for ?

TIA

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

If you are buying them just for the promo and not part of 20x, they are $1.88 at Walmart next week (so Fri-Sun as the promo ends on the 15th)
    ccmp1974, csaund21, krempy and 1 others like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mission View Post
    I just received a refuse note from Colgate today stating I bought the "wrong" products and not qualify for the promo. I got two FULL SIZE lady speed sticks from walmart for $1 each (on clearance) The receipt only contains those two speedsticks, no coupon used. The rebate form says any Lady speed stick products except the 14g trial size.

I called Colgate today. They said they can't do nothing about it as it is a separate operation that handles the promo, and there is no phone number, any inquiry has to be made by mail. I don't want to bother anymore for one single movie ticket. Plus they cross out the items on my original receipt, I can't even exchange them for the "right" products even if I find out which products qualify.
    This is exactly what happened to me too! Just got off the phone with a completely useless CS lady who basically told me there's no one I can talk to and if it got rejected it must have been my fault! I bought 2 at $1.50 each and used no coupons. Soooo furious at this lady who basically told me its my fault and there's no one I can speak to about it, I have to mail them. So I asked why then did they put that specific number on the top of the rejection letter. What a ridiculous promo!

Curious what all the hype is about SWAGBUCKS? It's the b
    est online program ever! Send me a message if you have any questions or want to learn more.
    Join here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kylesmamma

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I received my ticket last week and I used coupons, it was on a receipt with about 8 items but the deodorant was rung in and the coupon rung in right underneath.I was very surprised I received it but I am happy.
    krempy likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyles_Mama View Post
    This is exactly what happened to me too! Just got off the phone with a completely useless CS lady who basically told me there's no one I can talk to and if it got rejected it must have been my fault! I bought 2 at $1.50 each and used no coupons. Soooo furious at this lady who basically told me its my fault and there's no one I can speak to about it, I have to mail them. So I asked why then did they put that specific number on the top of the rejection letter. What a ridiculous promo!

http://www.competitionbureau.gc.ca/e...eng/02776.html

Maybe ..someone should complain here.

This is a ridiculous promo ..some people are getting the tkts and others are not for doing exactly the same thing !
    Kyles_Mama likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

It may be that the stores have coded them wrong and they look like the ones that are trial sizes, I bought them under $2 each and thought I would have an issue after reading comments here but got the ticket

Some others got rejections then got the tickets in the mail a little while later too
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

If anyone has 2 MIR's I'd love to get them. I can mail a SASE and maybe a "little something extra" Please PM me

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    208 (100%)

I phoned Colgate-palmolive yesterday and they are sending me a form.
    harbie likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by squish View Post
    I did three in total: one for myself, one for my parents, and one for my brother and his wife.
    All three came back rejected because I had used coupons for all of them. I emailed for everyone and complained.
    Everyone got tickets in the mail this past week
    Cool
    harbie likes this.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread Information