User Tag List

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: FREE Movie Ticket WUB Lady or Men's Speed Stick

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

Ahhh, I just called to see why mine got rejected...my letter stated i purchased the wrong products and yes he said bc i used a coupon or bought it onsale that counts as an offer, which buying something on sale doesnt to me mean offer....i even let him know i was a long time user of their products (which i am) and he didnt even try to offer to make it better...i got no offers of coupons (which i didnt think i would, but had seen others get them so thought maybe) he kept saying there was nothing he could do....so i hope everyone calls that got a rejection letter....not a very good run promo in my books...

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I'm heading out today to buy 2 speed sticks. I was planning on SDM because they have them on sale for $1.99

I wasn't planning on using a coupon (per many other rejected responses) but am I reading correctly that someone was rejected because the product was on sale?

Bought 2 and already have the envelope ready to go in the mail. Will see what happens! Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by nessa23; Mon, Jun 3rd, 2013 at 11:47 PM.
    Abby1 likes this.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

OgresWife
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

I got my ticket, and the speed stick was on special 2/$5. Thinking back on the day, I didn't use coupons.

They certainly didn't word this one very well did they? I think I'm the only one in this thread so far that got a ticket back!

Quote Originally Posted by nessa23 View Post
    I'm heading out today to buy 2 speed sticks. I was planning on SDM because they have them on sale for $1.99

I wasn't planning on using a coupon (per many other rejected responses) but am I reading correctly that someone was rejected because the product was on sale?

I just want to confirm before I spend the money. I don't have the forms on me at the moment, but will also check the wording when I get home. Thanks for your help.
    Abby1 and nessa23 like this.

OgresWife
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Last edited by OgresWife; Mon, Jun 3rd, 2013 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Wrong response

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nessa23 View Post

I just want to confirm before I spend the money. I don't have the forms on me at the moment, but will also check the wording when I get home. Thanks for your help.
    Thanks for the reminder of that sale price that ends today at SDM. I'm going to go buy a couple and throw caution to the wind and send in my receipt with the offer form and see what happens. The sale price is good enough that I don't mind losing a stamp if my mail in is rejected. This product could be on sale at so many places that it could be hard to avoid buying it on sale.

Last edited by mcminsen; Mon, Jun 3rd, 2013 at 07:26 PM.
    Abby1 and nessa23 like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Just sent mine out today and judging by everyones rejection, I think this is by far the worst promotion and marketing by any company. zthrough this promotion they got many customers to purchase their product, some who may have not have otherwise> they should honour their promotion or make the terms and condition more clearer
    LIVE SIMPLE likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupondiva View Post
    I complained via email about the rejection for using coupons. Just like skebic, they said they would send coupons for the "misunderstanding". I had a mind to tell them to shove them where the sun don't shine, but I'm glad I didn't!

Got 2 coupons in the mail each good for "up to $5 off 1 any size Colgate-Palmolive product including multipacks". It has logos of Fleecy, Lady Speed Stick, Irish Spring, Speed Stick, Palmolive, Colgate and Softsoap on it. They don't expire until June 30, 2015. Probably get fabric softener.

And I did return the Lady Speed Sticks to Walmart for a refund so I may re-purchase them another time (without using a coupon of course) and send them in for the movie ticket again--what a rigamarole!

denise
    If u send them in again ..use a diff. Addy as they probably have your current addy in their database even if they rejected it

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Okay, I bought two the other day during the SDM sale. Separate transaction. No coupons. We'll see what happens!

I usually by them at $1.99 for BF anyways, so, same situation as mcminsen, it's worth the risk of the stamp. But, I still can't believe that their being on sale might be considered an offer.

Will post when I hear back!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    198 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by skebic View Post
    I received 2 coupons in the mail from them today for up to $5 off any Colgate Palmolive product including multipacks I believe after I emailed and complained that they could not distinguish what product the coupon was on.
    Same here,i complained when my rebate was rejected and they sent out 2x5.00 coupons which i received today.Seems to me it would have been cheaper for them to just send out the ticket..lol

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Anyone have an extra form or 2?

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    How long did it take for you to get the movie ticket/rejection? I am still waiting to hear back
    1 month today since I mailed and nothing yet
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

wow i just read about this promo, but with all the rejections, I'll probably pass....
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    1 month today since I mailed and nothing yet
    same here!
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

I just found the forms at SDM....I'm not sure if I'm going to go for this promo or not yet. It depends if I can find them somewhere for really cheap.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I picked up 2 at rexall for 1.49ea yesterday but not sure if we should bother sending it
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information