User Tag List

Page 201 of 613 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 301 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    97 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    That sucks, they must have updated the software. I was saving the GCs for when there was a good deal and a Tax Free weekend (saving without trying). I will just have to make sure I redeem points for GCs when there is also stuff I want to buy (if that makes sense)
    It really sucks for me. I had saved up my points for a long time and I had been told by cashiers it would be fine to redeem for PC giftcards.
    I just sent them a rather long email expressing my displeasure with the PC giftcard excusion.
    Colsgirl, walkonby and Shwa Girl like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by panda bear View Post
    It really sucks for me. I had saved up my points for a long time and I had been told by cashiers it would be fine to redeem for PC giftcards.
    I just sent them a rather long email expressing my displeasure with the PC giftcard excusion.
    Could buy gift cards for other stores and restaurants
    hollyquaiscer likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by panda bear View Post
    Wow, lucky you! I wasn't able to and when I looked on the website it said PC Giftcards are excluded from points redemptions. After I read your post, I checked the website again and that exclusion isn't there. It seems they are changing their minds on what you can redeem for. I think I may phone them and ask before I try again to redeem for a PC Giftcard.
    The cashier at first told me I couldn't because I didn't have enough points, there was a prompt on the computer that said that I told her I had 35,000. She tried again and prompt came up again. She then called CS and lady came over, she did same thing and just read the prompt to me . I told her I had enough points , so she pressed some buttons and it worked, she then informed the cashier that she had to put them through as Regular PC points and not PC PLUS points. Only reason I tried was because I read in this thread that you couldn't anymore so I decided to try my luck and it worked. Maybe if you wanna try again tell the cashier to try the Regular PC points button and not the PC PLUS points button.
    Silk, panda bear and walkonby like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Good to know that's still do-able. Were you able to do that using the PC Plus card? Or did you have to use a PC Financial MasterCard?

Silk
    I used the Mastercard only because last time I tried the cashier said I couldn't use the app to redeem ( I don't have a PC plus card) , but now I am thinking that they just read the prompt that comes up " No 20,000 points yet" ( something along those lines ) but like I said in the post above, CS told cashier to select Regular PC points and not PC PLUS points when redeeming.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A couple of crazy good offers this week, which I used:
    1. Downy Fabric Softener, 1.02L PM'd Basics $3.97 @ RCSS + 2400 pts (offer for me) = $1.57ea [could have been better if I still had some Downy coupons ... oh well] anyhoo, we're good now for a couple of years.

2. Lean Cuisine Entrees ... $1.98 at RCSS + 1200 pts (offer for me) so that's $0.78ea. Good product and we're good till well into 2015 now.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    1. Downy Fabric Softener, 1.02L PM'd Basics $3.97 @ RCSS + 2400 pts (offer for me) = $1.57ea [could have been better if I still had some Downy coupons ... oh well] anyhoo, we're good now for a couple of years.

2. Lean Cuisine Entrees ... $1.98 at RCSS + 1200 pts (offer for me) so that's $0.78ea. Good product and we're good till well into 2015 now.

Wow. Good for a couple of years? Lol. How many bottles of fabric softener did you get?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Good price on the Lean Cuisine. The most points I'll get for those is 600.

hollyquaiscer likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Originally Posted by Pointsman

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Wow. Good for a couple of years? Lol. How many bottles of fabric softener did you get?
    only (5) actually; its a product we use regularly, but sparingly, and just two of us in the household. but maybe I underestimated it a bit ... maybe a years worth, not two. haha
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

does anyone happen to know if the Superstore accepts the app? I forgot my flyers at home and want to go shopping after work. Thanks!
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I got a random offer: Name:  Screen Shot 2014-06-26 at 9.44.58 PM.png
Views: 465
Size:  17.2 KB

No details when I click on it or anything...Does it mean I just get 15,000 points the next time I scan my card??

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

They gave me a bunch of winter food offers. Frozen skillet meals, canned soup and canned vegetables (I've NEVER bought canned vegetables. I hate them). I wait long enough for summer that I'm not going to eat winter food. Only fresh.

Wanted to buy beef from them this week and at least I got a beef offer for once. High quality beef is the #1 item I buy there

Also got 10000 points wus $50 on garden supplies. I live in an apartment building with a tiny balcony...
    ROMEO and Shwa Girl like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I also got the 15000 mystery offer. I used my card yesterday but did not get 15000 so I imagine is some kind of glitch. My offers this week are terrible. I only buy produce at RCCS and got mostly cheese, sugary foods and canned winter food.
    ROMEO likes this.
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jenehlowe View Post
    does anyone happen to know if the Superstore accepts the app? I forgot my flyers at home and want to go shopping after work. Thanks!
    I use a flyer app (ree bee) all the time @ RCSS so I don't see why not. Never had a problem pming on my phone there. Target on the other hand refuses to pm from phone. (Doesn't make sense to me since we live in a tech-savvy world and it's definitely easier/faster than standing there flipping thru multiple flyers.)
    Last edited by myawall; Fri, Jun 27th, 2014 at 09:07 AM.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

And enter your points on stouffers.ca or leancuisine.ca to get more products. Right now they have a free entrée when you enter pins from 3 boxes
    Pointsman likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Also got 10000 points wus $50 on garden supplies. I live in an apartment building with a tiny balcony...
    Got the same too. I think the garden centers are closing soon. Some have 20% off or 30% off on specific plants, perennials, garden pots/ornaments.
    If you have any gifts to buy, this may be a way to use this offer.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Thread Information