User Tag List

Page 220 of 613 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 320 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

FallenPixels-interesting, that PC Plus pts offer for Recyclable bag purchases!
    Cake mix offer-add eggs, a can of fizzy drink and some frozen berries and bake=easy summer dessert.

This week, sibling wanted ground beef from Fortino's to use up one of the taco kits. Totally forgot I had a beef points offer but I had loaded it. 1200 pt gain.

This week's offers:
    3,200 pts. Carnation Instant Breakfast
    600 pts. Heinz Ketchup
    200 pts. For every $1 spent on Carrots
    600 pts. Romaine Hearts
    600 pts.
    Kraft Cheese Snacks
    600 pts. Raspberries
    800 pts. Blueberries
    400 pts. Christie Crackers
    200 pts. Kraft Dinner
    500 pts. Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese
    400 pts.belVita Breakfast Biscuits
    300 pts.Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Cake Mix
    300 pts.Heinz Canned Beans
    300 pts.Rougemont Juice
    200 pts.Cadbury Family Size Chocolate Bars
    150 pts.Trident, Stride or Dentyne Single Pack Gum

Bonus Offers
    2,000 pts.
    Del Monte Frozen Treats
    Hmm, still eating through the green leaf lettuce from last week (thank goodness for the salad dressings purchased in June-brilliant forethought) and ketchup is stocked. Will pass on loading this week's offers.
    Last edited by Ciel; Sat, Aug 2nd, 2014 at 10:53 AM. Reason: taco not tack kits!
    ROMEO and walkonby like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

did anyone successfully redeemed their points for Non-PC GC lately at RCSS? I just want to make sure it still works for GCs before I drive my way out to RCSS tomorrow. thanks
    Last edited by cinpow; Fri, Aug 1st, 2014 at 07:47 PM.
    Ciel and sweetmomma like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Following..I see this in my near future as well!
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have been very happy with my recent point offers. Last week I got the 400 per $1 for pork and got some nice Free From tenderloins and roasts, this week I got 200 per $1 for beef and with the great tenderloin sale I did very well indeed. This week I also have 1200 for organic free range eggs, WONDERFUL, and 400 per $1 for deli cheese and apples. I will get some ricotta and baby bel and maybe treat myself to some Gouda. I have my pie filling one too, works for canned pumpkin and that is perfect as I do not use pie filling.
    it does pay to know your prices though, not all point offers are worth it!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

If anyone has the 1000 points when you buy PC Blue Sirloin Burgers, check your receipt. Mine weren't given and I had to go to Customer Service and get them credited.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yes! I m finally completely free from pc plus as of today! successfully redeemed all my points for $50 Best Buy GC atRCSS! 490pts left, which more likely will remind there forever. its too bad there is no RCSS near me, only Loblaws, RCSS is so Price matching friendly!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can I redeem my pts for giftcards at Loblaws? Anyone know the answer?

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I got a card for my mom a couple of weeks ago. Last week, the only offer was spend $50, get 10,000 points. No problem, got a bunch of stuff I needed that was on sale. This week, exact same offer which I took advantage of. I'm close to my limit of things I need so it will be interesting to see what comes up, but I am happy with this programme so far.

I noticed on the app, you can add a card. If I call in and add my mom's card to my app, she'll still get her own points, right? And will they combine the points we get or will they be separate?
    ROMEO, Ciel and maple7 like this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    I got a card for my mom a couple of weeks ago. Last week, the only offer was spend $50, get 10,000 points. No problem, got a bunch of stuff I needed that was on sale. This week, exact same offer which I took advantage of. I'm close to my limit of things I need so it will be interesting to see what comes up, but I am happy with this programme so far.

I noticed on the app, you can add a card. If I call in and add my mom's card to my app, she'll still get her own points, right? And will they combine the points we get or will they be separate?
    If you link the cards, you will only get the offers that are given to the account the cards are linked to. Both cards will earn points on qualifying stuff but the points will be combined in one account.
    ROMEO, Ciel and Anna Michele like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@cinpow:
    Do my points expire?
    No. Your points don’t expire. However, you do forfeit your points if you don’t use your account for two (2) years.
    Can I transfer my points to someone else?
    No. Points are not transferable between members. However, if you combine multiple PC Plus™ accounts into one, the points will also be added together. For example, if you and your spouse both have PC Plus™ accounts, you can combine them into one. That way, your points balance will grow faster and you’ll be able to redeem points sooner.
    Can I donate my points to charity?
    Yes. You can donate your points to the President’s Choice® Children’s Charity. Contact us for more information.
    You can donate the points to the charity if you'd rather put the points into use than letting them expire.

Glad you got your gift card offer and are free of the points chase!
    ROMEO and Anna Michele like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    I got great offers this week. The most interesting is that I got 400 pts / $1 spent on deli cheese and 200 pts / $1 spent on deli cheese. I hope this means when I buy deli cheese, I will get 600 pts / $1 spent? That would be 60% worth of points! I have been hoping for a deli cheese offer for the past several weeks. I want some goat cheese and some block parmesan. My points offer will make these a great deal, even without sales

FYI, both offers were applied, so I did get 600 pts / $1 spent. I really cleaned up on this one. I got over 17K pts on deli cheese that I needed (plus used coupons on some too). Overall, had a great shop this weekend. Spent $85 and received 25K points.

PC Points has been great for me. Before the program started I did most of my shopping at RCSS and YIG, so the program is simply a great bonus.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post

My dh signed up in May and had the same offers. Actually first week he had regular offers, followed by three weeks of spend $50, get 10k points. Since then he has been on regular offers. Although YMMV, if she gets the same offer next week, it may be the last promo one.
    ROMEO likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

I got offer 1600 points for blueberry. So I bought 6 box of blueberry for $15 and got 9600 points.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Just my thought but they probably will do a back to school promo of sorts like on Joe Fresh clothing...
    Ciel likes this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Thread Information