User Tag List

Page 396 of 613 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 394 395 396 397 398 406 446 496 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Spent a lot of money today in natural value section received 128,000 points. Dm had offer for 4000 points for every $10 in Nat value section. Super happy to stock up on certain items we use all the time and are expensive. DM's offer was much better than mine which was 3500 points for $35.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Spent a lot of money today in natural value section received 128,000 points. Dm had offer for 4000 points for every $10 in Nat value section. Super happy to stock up on certain items we use all the time and are expensive. DM's offer was much better than mine which was 3500 points for $35.
    I have the same offer. Are fresh organic fruits and vegetables (not canned or frozen) included in the 4,000 for every $10 spent in the natural foods section? I'm guessing not but it sure would be nice!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kerrylj View Post
    In the guiding stars page it says that we are supposed to get 10 points for 1 star items, 30 for 2 star and 60 for 3 star. I bought a bunch of items that had stars in their food finder but I am not seeing where I got points for these items. I had the same thing a few weeks ago when it started, Are these added later?
    Added later, I got points on Friday for week 1
    Week 2 are to be added by the 18th and week 3 a week after that
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

New app new features:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...c.loblaw.nativ

It’s all about you! We’re excited to introduce new features that give you greater control over your PC Plus™ offers. Let us know what you think at [email protected]
    • Hold an offer – Each week you can put up to 3 offers on hold. This saves them for the following week. Swipe your offer and select ‘Hold for next week’
    • Stop an offer – Don’t like an offer? You can now tell us to stop sending it to you by swiping your offer and selecting ‘Stop sending me this offer’
    • Corrected permisions requirement that was asking for Bluetooth and Location access
    • Added a fix to optimize battery life, and general stability enhancements

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    New app new features:

It’s all about you! We’re excited to introduce new features that give you greater control over your PC Plus™ offers. Let us know what you think at [email protected]
    • Hold an offer – Each week you can put up to 3 offers on hold. This saves them for the following week. Swipe your offer and select ‘Hold for next week’
    • Stop an offer – Don’t like an offer? You can now tell us to stop sending it to you by swiping your offer and selecting ‘Stop sending me this offer’
    • Corrected permisions requirement that was asking for Bluetooth and Location access
    This could make double dipping possible for some items, especially if there are instore offers also.
    Cornershopapp.ca Get your first 3 deliveries for Free

https://cornershopapp.com/en-ca/r/wvm84steq

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

New app new features:

Wow☺☺
    This is fantastic! PC Plus is turning into a great reward and loyalty program!!

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Did I understand the fine print correctly, 8x90g bars are excluded?
    Attachment 292511
    Quote Originally Posted by tictacoh View Post
    Mine is for 3,500/$10. Hmmm, this might be fun...

Attachment 292511
    Last edited by Grey; Tue, Sep 15th, 2015 at 11:04 AM.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

New app new features:

I hope they will add the hold feature for online too.
    Silk, sweetmomma, lecale and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Did I understand the fine print correctly, 8x90g bars are excluded?
    Attachment 292511
    Yes it is excluded
    Grey likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    I have the same offer. Are fresh organic fruits and vegetables (not canned or frozen) included in the 4,000 for every $10 spent in the natural foods section? I'm guessing not but it sure would be nice!
    No sorry not fresh fruits or veggies. But does include frozen, but still for us it was fantastic as we buy the majority of non produce/ meat in this section and it usually doesn't go on sale that often.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

New app new features:

Wow stopping an offer is great ive read many posts about getting baby dtuff and have no baby
    If pcplus really wants to ruin optimum and enhance thiz program this is a great way to start.
    I really did/do love optimum but they are being cheap on the ponts lately. At first I thought theywere just testing the waters but I think low points for high thresholds is their new norm.
    PC all the way!!!! And so msnymore stores /sales = more ways to save

Sent from my SM-G730W8 using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

New app new features:

Wow, those first two features would be great if they were added to the online version (phone doesn't have enough memory to add the app - need a new phone, just haven't gotten around to replacing mine). Some of the offers for products I would never use could be replaced by offers I want.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Wow, that's a crazy amount of points in one transaction! How much did you spend to earn that? It's great when offers line up for stuff you want, especially for things that don't go on sale. Takes the sting out of paying the high price for them.
    sweetmomma and toronto166 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Wow stopping an offer is great ive read many posts about getting baby dtuff and have no baby
    If pcplus really wants to ruin optimum and enhance thiz program this is a great way to start.
    I really did/do love optimum but they are being cheap on the ponts lately. At first I thought theywere just testing the waters but I think low points for high thresholds is their new norm.
    PC all the way!!!! And so msnymore stores /sales = more ways to save

Sent from my SM-G730W8 using Tapatalk
    I haven't given up on Optimum yet. Still get great offers and rack up lots of points. And I tend to do small $ shops. The current version of Optimum with the personalized offers is definitely leading to more points accumulation for less $ spent than it did two years ago, when was mostly the flyer offers and the occasional mail-to-home coupons.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

New app new features:

Is this supposed to work on the app right now? I've tried swiping to save some offers for next week, but I don't see that option anywhere.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Thread Information