User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

1st step to my daily skincare routine is face wash! It is important to remove all the dirt and oil from your skin to keep it healthy and clean. So, remember to wash your face in the morning and at night! Cleanse in the morning to wash off everything that accumulated overnight and give yourself a fresh start in the morning. Then at night, after a long day, make sure you get rid of all the dirt you built up from being outside and also the chemicals you’ve had on your face all day from your makeup and/or sun block. I don’t have a particular preference for brand, but I do like using a foaming/cream cleanser, it gives me a refreshing feeling after. For those who have oily skin, cream cleansers work best! For people with dry skin, try a gel cleanser.
    2nd step, which is the next very important step; applying toner! Whether you have dry skin, normal skin or oily skin, toner is a must because it helps you absorb your skincare. I didn’t start using toner until 2-3 years ago and I have noticed how well it actually helped my skin. I always had this fear that it would dry up my skin whenever I applied it. I hadn’t realized what it really did until I was taught such a wonderful lesson. Toner actually helps with tightening your skin, that’s probably why I thought it felt dry. Toner also helps with oiliness, so for those who have oily skin, this will be your next best friend! Apply more to the spots that are more oily and it will help control it a bit. For those who have dry skin, apply a lesser amount.

3rd step to my daily skincare routine is eye cream! Something I cannot live without, because I am overly obsessive over the little wrinkles under my eyes. This step can be omitted if you are not so crazy over your eyes. But for girls, I am sure it is a must in their daily routines. It helps moisturize and reduce bags and dark circles. Or so they claim, but only those who are dedicated into applying it every night and day would know. Best results are putting it in the fridge! Not to preserve it, but to make it cold so it will help with reducing the puffiness!

Final step, the face cream. Let’s admit it, everyone needs face cream. Dry skin, normal skin or oily skin, you need something to keep your skin well hydrated and healthy. Now it only depends on which type you need. If you’re not sure which you need, the safest route is to get a gel-based moisturizer. Gel creams are light, best for oily skin, but for those who have dry skin, just apply a more generous amount.
    Other than doing my weekly scrubs and masks, this is my general daily skincare routine. It’s probably a lot of peoples’ daily skincare routines, with or without the eye cream. It has helped me with keeping my skin healthy and soft. In the end, what really counts is if your goal has been achieved.
    What is your daily skincare routine?

view original post here: http://beautycrave.com/?p=124
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Very useful thing basically taking care of the skin is very much important for us and i guess these things are completely appropriate and necessary for us to know,It can help a lot of people about their skin.

Website
    Last edited by Acrem; Sat, Oct 12th, 2013 at 10:10 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Skin is a very sensitive part of our body so we have to be careful while we but any beauty products from the market !
    Last edited by salicam; Sat, Nov 16th, 2013 at 12:47 PM.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I never wash my face lol :\ All creams/lotions I`ve used irritate my skin and make it break out.

I use clean & clear make up wipes to take off my make up at night and my skin is fine.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I would be happy to help you figure out a product that won't irritate your skin or make you break it. It is likely the chemicals in your products that are causing you to break out. I used to have the same problem too until I started using Arbonne. I know for a fact that at least two of the products shown in the top photo contain harsh chemicals - specifically mineral oil, which dries out your skin and actually causes wrinkles - so I would not recommend trying those.

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    I never wash my face lol :\ All creams/lotions I`ve used irritate my skin and make it break out.

I use clean & clear make up wipes to take off my make up at night and my skin is fine.
    Check out my new money-saving blog:
    http://www.malfinnsaves.ca/

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You've got a good skincare regime there..I am obsessed with beautiful skin and wish to have a skin that glows with good health!
    But I don't take care of myself as well

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

The only thing I see missing from this is using a moisturizer with some SPF in it for sun protection. A few years ago, I met a lady who has badly damaged skin due to sun exposure. Believe me, you don't want it!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The most important thing is not to wash your face with a common soap for hands, but use special lotions.

bmc
    Female
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Man I am high maintenance, I have 5 steps! I add Serum or Oil before putting on my moisturizer!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OK, here is what I do. I first wash with pure Aloe soap twice. Then I wash again with a
    Salicylic Acid cleanser. Once or twice a week I exfoliate. I use eye cream and then a moisturizer with Aloe as well.
    (I am so into Aloe! Can you tell?!)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

1. I only use cleanser at night to wash off makeup and then in the morning just rinse with cold water.
    2. Skin toner and use mineral balm to seal the skin around the eye, face, and neck.
    3. Use moisturizer with spf in the morning. One with acid at night for exfoliation.
    4. Done!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Your daily skin care regimen shouldn't be complicated! Wash your face then moisturize!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Morning: Wash with Philosophy's purity made simple then moisturize with First aid beauty moisturizer
    Night: Wash with Philosophy's purity made simple, tone with either thayer's witch hazel with aloe or first aid beauty facial radiance pads then moisturize with First aid beauty moisturizer.

I do a face mask with glamglow supermud or Origins active charcoal mask once a week

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hellow every one i have 5 usefull Daily Skincare Routin follow us below
    1)Resist the temptation to touch your face 2)Determine your skin type
    3)Never pick, squeeze or pop your pimples - no matter how tempting it is
    f you don't already have them, you will need to buy a cleanser, toner, moisturizer, defoliant, cotton pads & a face mask.
    4)Cleanse, tone and moisturize twice a day - once in the morning before you put on 5)makeup, and once at night before you go to bed.
    David

Thread Information