Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By CrazyQT
  • 1 Post By phoebew
  • 2 Post By torontogal12

Thread: Amazing Gluten Free Kettle Chips

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I am trying to be more conscious of what I put in my body. I eventually want to live a Paleo lifestyle but it sure takes some getting used to. Little steps right?

So today I am at Rexall taking advantage of the Dove body wash sale/coupon deal and at the cash I see a floor display of Be better Gluten Free kettle chips. I eye them for a minute and then put my stuff on the counter for the cashier. She makes the comment that the BBQ ones are very good. So I take her word for them and bought a bag. They are a bit pricy at $2.99 but fairly comparable to other gluten free products.

I came home and after dinner I opened them up. OH MY WORD!!! These are absolutely the best kettle chips I have ever had in my entire life. So worth the money. I will definitely be writing the company and telling them what a great product this is. (maybe they will shoot me off a coupon and even if they don't I'll buy them again).

So if you are avoiding gluten but love chips. Go get these.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaplus, Rexall PharmaPlus
    Dee09 and toban like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Lays chips a Gluten Free all but BBQ its written right near the USP code; the Sweet Baby Ray sauce is also Gluten Free. I read somewhere that Nacho Cheese Doritos are considered Gluten Free since they now don't contain Wheat. I got a e-mail reply from French regarding their Flavor Infusers and they indicate that the Zesty Italian and Caribbean Jerk Flavors do not contain ingredients which contain gluten, however these products are not certified as gluten-free. Classic Steakhouse and Sweet & Tangy Teriyaki flavors contain wheat are not gluten-free.

My son can only eat gluten free so we are learning he's been eating Gluten Free since it was 16 and he's not 27 so he is not very good at cooking good meals that are Gluten Free. Just thought I would pass these along to you it might save you some money since Lays chips are a lot cheaper.
    Dee09 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Gluten chips are more healthy than the regular ones. I give it to my son on regular basis and you are right abut the sauce. Since, they are not very popular they are hard to find everywhere. But sticking to it may improve health. Going after cheaper stuffs will not help much.
    YES

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for posting this I've always wanted to try a healthier type of potato chip. Next time I'm near a Rexall I plan on buying these. :_

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Thanks for the post - I am learning more about gluten (and love a good kettle chip)!
    ... I'm earning $5-25 Amazon.ca gift cards EVERY month, are you?

P.S. ... starting to hunt for ShoppingChannel GC's with no minimum purchase ...

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Most chips are naturally gluten free. The only thing that would add gluten would be the spice flavouring.
    walkonby and Candini like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I bought the Be better brand chips. They are gooood! Crispy crunchy texture.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

These are delicious, thanks for suggesting!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had no idea! This is great news. I had given up chips entirely but they are my all time favorite and now I can have a 'cheat' meal occasionally.

Mr C

Thread Information