User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Whoever was at Metro last night at midnight and picked up 79 boxes of the Chocolate Cheerios was the talk of all the cashiers when i went in this morning to pick mine up!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Metro

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

I was just at Sobeys and NoFrills and Zellers and SDM. They all had the same story. Someone came in with a tonne of photocopies and cleaned them right out.

So thanks a lot, whoever you were, for ruining the day for everyone else with legitimate coupons.

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Note: Sobey's will give you a raincheck for a free box if you ask them, because they got ripped off.

Couponista in Training... RyRy's Grasshopper's Avatar
    Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Don't the stores reserve the right to limit quantities 'purchased' to reasonable household usage? I'm wondering why the store would allow 1 person to use 79 multiples of any type - even if they were legit.

Sorry you guys didn't get to use your coupons. Pickin's around my part were scarce at 7am.
    Everyone Swag Bucks! Do you? You should join ~ all the cool kids are doing it! Just a few clicks and searches a day and you'll be on your way to free! PM me for a 'how-to.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Saffron View Post
    I was just at Sobeys and NoFrills and Zellers and SDM. They all had the same story. Someone came in with a tonne of photocopies and cleaned them right out.

So thanks a lot, whoever you were, for ruining the day for everyone else with legitimate coupons.

Ohh really?? I didnt realize that!!!!! If thats the case that is soo not cool!!!
    I luckly was able to get mine this morning at like 8:30....But i feel bad for you guys if they cleaned all the stores out!!!

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

I was really disappointed but then I saw a woman asking for a raincheck at Sobey's and they gave her one, so I have my two good for a month! Whenever they get them back in.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

who needs 79 boxes of chocolate cheerios?? lucky for me i met cdylan at no frills and she offered to get them for me if WM had them... they had lots... she got me my 2 boxes... she was wonderful to do that for me... thanks.

Trading Score
    422 (99%)

You're welcome nettiloo, I'm ready to start a group called "let's find the cheerios thief and offer a GC for whoever catches them....That just sucks, we are just starting to build a great local couponing community in north bay and somebody has to go and mess it up for the rest of us. I checked Zellers, Sobey's Shoppers and no frills this morning and none at all there, never thought to ask for a raincheck, There were about 20-30 boxes left at walmart when I got there, my cashier said someone had come in and got 40 of them earlier in the day. I hope one of the stores got the culprit on camera, I guess i was lucky i went to walmart before the thief decided to go and photocopy more and clear walmart out, got my 2 boxes of chocolate cheerios, 2 for my daughter, and 1 fibre 1 each. That's good you got the raincheck anyway Saffron.
    Looking for $1 off Pampers or Huggies wipes

Trading Score
    422 (99%)

Whoever did this is obviously not very bright, guess they don't realize the cashiers will remember them....or they will be caught on camera....
    Looking for $1 off Pampers or Huggies wipes

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

I really hope they get caught. When I asked at SDM they looked for a case they'd just got in and couldn't find it. So the person was probably stupid enough to ask for a whole case, they'll be remembered.

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

A cashier accepted 79 photocopies? I barely got my one box approved!
    My kids have already devoured the one free box I brought home today. Animals.

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I call shenanigans.

The cashiers didn't notice at the time the person was getting 79 BOXES that the coupons were photocopied? It was only later that the slapped her forehead and said "D'oh! I shouldn't have taken those photocopied coupons".

Makes no sense. I thought no stores took photocopied coupons.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Someone Seriouly needs a spanking! Taking all of those Cherios, and with photocopied coupons too!! Grrrrrrrr Makes me downright angry. Use couponers have a hard enough time being scrutinized at the register and we are following all the rules then some lone phantom cherious thief goes and does that.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I did manage to get my cherious! When I went to NF around 10:30am Yesterday they had some there! I managed to get my 1 box and was very happy and please with myself. I also was able to use my Arm & Hammer essential coupons to get 2 bottles of laundry detergent for 2.25, and the FPC coupon cdylan gave me for the Glade Sense & Spray. Total O.O.P was $6.01.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Even if photocopies were acceptable, I would be way to embarrassed to get 79 boxes! What about other people who want them. Wow!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information