• 2 Post By mandolinatou
  • 3 Post By Minou
  • 1 Post By oscarandme
  • 1 Post By Chantel

Thread: A little brag: 20 dollar bill in the mail for a survey

mandolinatou
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

A few weeks ago I recieved a call in the evening, some survey. I normally nicely refuse telemarketers whether for surveys or sales but I had had a really nice day so I answered their 5-10 minute survey. Then Last week I recieved a letter in the mail with a toonie in it, for my participation and an offer to continue to participate. Apparently I qualified for more surveys on a topic that is swarn to secrecy. I literally had to sign something promising not to blog about my survey so I am keeping mum on the topic but I agreed to continue. I got home last night to a package on my porch with surveys and electronics in it. Along with a 20 dollar bill in a thank you card. They offer a continual source of small revenue if I keep participating. We're talking a couple hundred dollars a year I think and a tiny amount of gift cards. Its not a set amount because you can earn bonuses and it can go on for years. I have decided to do it. The little money they give us will go to my daughters education fund. I realise its not a lot of money but every little bit helps and one day she'll have thousands saved and I will look back and realise that answering a marketing survey helped us pay for her education. She's 4 so we have a while. Which all goes to say remember to be nice to telemarketers you never know which company is paying me.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    sassypants and ticul like this.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

That's great! I got a $5 Target gift card today for doing a survey outside the store.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Wow, that's wonderful. The one time you decided to do it was worth the time. Turning into a part-tim employment/edution funds. Those mommy instincts never sease to amaze me. Nice brag. If you need buddies to sign on, please keep me in mind, I would love to have a little nest egg of my own too. Thanks for sharing.
    mandolinatou likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Ooh, if they're recruiting please let me know as well, I'd love to sign up!

Are you allowed to name the company, or is that part of the nondisclosure agreement? Usually it isn't.
    mandolinatou likes this.

mandolinatou
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm not allowed to say though it starts with a b. So if you get a call from a company conducting marketing research that starts with b do the survey. It might be worth the time. I can't refer you literally have to be randomly selected and then answer the questions in a way that suits them. So far I am pleased though!

Thread Information