User Tag List

Page 132 of 654 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 632 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's snowing. Big Fluffy flakes of the stuff here in Gatineau on April 15th. I thought this would be a good time to learn how to watch my DVD's/Bluray's on my new Nexus 10. I can't figure this stuff out. Why can't it be as simple as (1) insert DVD into PC drive; (2) a nice little pop-up appears and asks if I would like to watch this on my tablet. (3) New icon appears on my tablet: My Movies (4) I tap here and my choice of my bought DVD's appears. Easy, right? WRONG!!!!!!! OK....I'll listen to the radio....oh - that's yet another mountain to climb. I miss the 80's.
    Natalka, ROMEO, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Also my endometriosis is flaring up and I want to cry
    You're allowed to cry, Candini....let it all out. Sorry to hear about the broken glass; that sounds awful!
    ROMEO, macw1960 and MillieH like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_forget View Post
    I have a cold. My clothes dryer has died. I am broke. My car needs breaks. My car insurance is due. FML
    What next, eh? Hang in there......
    ROMEO, macw1960, MillieH and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

CITY CONSTRUCTION CREWS JACKHAMMERING OUTSIDE MY WINDOW AT 6:30 a.m.!!!

Will be putting in a formal complaint. My really important meeting today will go super great now with my headache
    Ciel, macw1960, MillieH and 1 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

people who are constantly complaining about something!
    I mean it's nice to get annoyances off your chest, but if you constantly have some reason to be pissed off about anything and everything, please stay home, I'd rather not be brought down by your negativity.
    Ciel, macw1960, walkonby and 4 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Oh and the construction has been going on for THREE years
    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    CITY CONSTRUCTION CREWS JACKHAMMERING OUTSIDE MY WINDOW AT 6:30 a.m.!!!

Will be putting in a formal complaint. My really important meeting today will go super great now with my headache
    ROMEO, MillieH and Lyssia510 like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh and the construction has been going on for THREE years
    That + Rob Ford? torontogal12, my sincere condolences.
    ROMEO, walkonby, MillieH and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

People with absolutely no common sense. I bought my oldest the new Monster High book(hard cover with paper pages)at Superstore today. The cashier scans the book and tries to hand it to my toddler and I told her no she'll end up ripping it. I start packing my groceries and put the book away in one of the bags that was still on the belt, the next thing I know the cashier has given the book to my toddler, who promptly rips a few pages. I had to argue with her and the manager to get a new non ripped book. Yes I know my toddler ripped it but I had already put it away, told the cashier NOT to give it to her and the cashier STILL took it out of the bag and gave it to her while I was busy packing my groceries. She also tried to give her some chocolate eggs I had bought for easter saying she needed a treat at 9:30 in the morning, while I was talking to the manager about getting a new book.
    ROMEO, Crochetlady, Ciel and 12 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Why would someone do that? If the parent says no, it's no. To take it out of the bag, literally behind your back. wth?

And THEN taking your groceries that you bought and trying to give it to the child? What if your child is diabetic or allergic? Who does this woman think she is that she can do what she wants with other people's property that they've already paid for? I hope she got a talking to because that's overstepping boundaries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    People with absolutely no common sense. I bought my oldest the new Monster High book(hard cover with paper pages)at Superstore today. The cashier scans the book and tries to hand it to my toddler and I told her no she'll end up ripping it. I start packing my groceries and put the book away in one of the bags that was still on the belt, the next thing I know the cashier has given the book to my toddler, who promptly rips a few pages. I had to argue with her and the manager to get a new non ripped book. Yes I know my toddler ripped it but I had already put it away, told the cashier NOT to give it to her and the cashier STILL took it out of the bag and gave it to her while I was busy packing my groceries. She also tried to give her some chocolate eggs I had bought for easter saying she needed a treat at 9:30 in the morning, while I was talking to the manager about getting a new book.
    Last edited by torontogal12; Wed, Apr 16th, 2014 at 02:14 PM.
    ROMEO, Crochetlady, Ciel and 12 others like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Why would someone do that? If the parent says no, it's no. To take it out of the bag, literally behind your back. wth?

And THEN taking your groceries that you bought and trying to give it to the child? What if your child is diabetic or allergic? Who does this woman think she is that she can do what she wants with other people's property that they've already paid for? I hope she got a talking to because that's overstepping boundaries
    Some people think you are just a meanie for not allowing your childreen to have something and others KNOW that they know better than you about your children..There are times when you simply can't reason with either type
    ROMEO, Ciel, francine1985 and 6 others like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Kids have selective hearing this morning....I am about to have generalized yelling!
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

People who invite you to things using Facebook. Did you ever think that maybe people don't go on Facebook? Don't ask me why I didn't go to your thing that I didn't know about because you didn't bother to actually let me know about it, but checked a box in a website instead

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

People who invite you to things using Facebook. Did you ever think that maybe people don't go on Facebook? Don't ask me why I didn't go to your thing that I didn't know about because you didn't bother to actually let me know about it, but checked a box in a website instead
    Thank you! I find this so frustrating!

I don't have a normal FB account, just a couponing one with couponing friends.

DH has an account with all his friends and family but never checks it. I keep asking why he even has it! He signed up 5 years ago and logs in one every 4-5 months.

So frustrating when people don't send proper invites! I prefer old fashioned hard copy snail mail but even just via email or a text would be better than a mass FB invite. Or confirm close to the RSVP that you indeed received the invite! You can't be mad people don't attend when they didn't know.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I have to agree, I never use my Facebook other than for coupons and contest and now all if a sudden all of these people are messaging me and members of my family looking for me. What I find funny is they all say how no one talks to me no one knows what I doing, out of everyone I would be the easiest to track down. I still live in the small little town we grew up in and work for my family's company here. But apparently since no one can reach me on Facebook something is going on or I am in hiding.

When did our lives become so much about one website? This is why I gave up MSN messenger because I got sick of I got sick of missing things because I did not log on for a family member to give me a message. Nothing like finding out you were supposed to babysit and did not show up because you did not log on to get the message and than some how it is your fault, really seriously have we never heard of a phone call.
    Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Thank you! I find this so frustrating!

I don't have a normal FB account, just a couponing one with couponing friends.

DH has an account with all his friends and family but never checks it. I keep asking why he even has it! He signed up 5 years ago and logs in one every 4-5 months.

So frustrating when people don't send proper invites! I prefer old fashioned hard copy snail mail but even just via email or a text would be better than a mass FB invite. Or confirm close to the RSVP that you indeed received the invite! You can't be mad people don't attend when they didn't know.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I'd like to think that the Facebook hosts are learning about the epic fail of FB invites if their turnouts are less than expected (particularly if they are keen on giftgiving occasions!). Invitations by mail are nice but e-mail e-vites get a look at least...

Small rant-decided to flip through a BBQ retailer's glossy insert. Why are the women shown seated at the tables and only the men are grilling with the BBQs? Hello? Missed marketing opportunity...the upside is that showcasing different BBQ accessories and recipes to use with them was a smart marketing ploy. As was how to use a smoker box, choosing cuts of meat for the grill and some other BBQ tips.
    Durham Couponer likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Thread Information