User Tag List

Page 186 of 654 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 236 286 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The phone and phone service provider.
    cath007, i_forget and Lyssia510 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    The phone and phone service provider.
    Bell by any chance? They cut my grandmas phone almost daily(even though she always pays her bills on time and has had a bell landline for almost 40 years). I spend more time talking to Bell trying to get her phone fixed than I do my husband.
    Ciel, walkonby, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

glad that the guy on the bike was okay. I imagine the moron weaving in and out still thinks they were in the right. same happened to us the other day when we were stopped for a pedestrian and someone passed us and it was a near miss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Idiot drivers. I was driving home from my moms and got stuck behind a slow guy on a motorcycle. The guy behind me is weaving in and out of traffic like it's a game, not even looking to see if its clear, he goes to cut me off, realizes he can't so he stays in the same lane he's already in and doesn't realize the guy in the bike in front of him has stopped for a red light and hits him. Thank god the biker wasn't hurt but honestly is not being ahead of everyone really going to kill you?
    Ciel and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Parking lots are designed poorly. I'm always seeing people nearly getting run over or dodging traffic myself. They should have ways for people to get to and from their vehicles without using the roadways. It should be safety over maximum use of space.
    Natalka, Ciel, GoJays and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I hope QC people will have the right to pm others provinces flyers (we can all see those and have a proof with our phone) and get the sale deals at wm with pm...Can I dream for this day soon?
    nursegirl likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

It's hot and I forgot my water bottle. At least there was a breeze and two places on my walks today to stop for water on the face.
    Natalka and cath007 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I was sleeping yesterday night and at 3:30 AM I got Wake up by the neighbours noise....Someone...propably a friend,was drunk and Knock on and on on their door....After I cannot be back to sleep .It took me ...30 min at least...After their cat saga,I have enough of the girl and ....all the people who pass there....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I have yet to win the lottery. This really ticks me off.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

One of my great friend is in love. So less time for me and chatting.But she so deserved this.Seems to be a great guy.
    Natalka likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Went to my grandmas and found her phone was out again. Called Bell to rip them a new one, they said they'd send someone out to fix it between 12-5 and someone HAD to be home, my grandmas almost legally deaf so someone had to be there with her. I waited till 2:30, drove home 20 mins to get my oldest from school, drove back, waited till 5 no one showed up. Called Bell back and got told the phone was fixed at 1:40 and it was outside her condo so they didn't have to come in. WTF? Why wouldn't you at CALL and let me know you're on your way or have found the problem and don't have to come inside?
    Natalka likes this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesfranco View Post
    Like the other person said you should report the PMing. I know my Superstore is really strict about things, and has a rule that family members cannot wait on other family members so there are probably some very strict rules in place about PMing.

Back in the pre-historic era when I was dealing with Ningis, Pus and Pobble beads , a cashier wasn't allowed to cash out a family member or friend which cused a ot of aggo when it came to under-age drinkers trying to guilt an older ex-schoolmate into allowing them to urchase boze illegaly...
    wolfwoman likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I was very annoyed at the cashier at FreshCo today. The older man in front of me spoke with broken English ( sounded Italian ) and had a large jar of pickles and his receipt, I figured he was refunding it, but I hear him say the price was wrong from what the shelf said, so i am giddy inside thinking SCOP!!
    I watch as the cashier gives him the difference back in what he paid and the shelf price. Did I speak up? Oh yes, I said to him
    " sir you are supposed to get that for free " It is called SCOP and I point to the notice right between us taped to the little ledge. He does the " I don't speak English shoulder shrug at me " and I say to the cashier " TELL HIM! ( o.k. I did not scream at her but I was annoyed she was not offering him that when she knew full well he was entitled to it! )
    So he just starts walking away and she let him. Un-freaking-bee-lievable. FreshCo please take a page from Sobey's cashiers, THEY automatically give you the item free before you can even bring up the word SCOP.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

ugh!!! People whose lives revolve around Facebook!!!!

I invite her to something (sent two personal emails because she doesn't have a cell phone so I can't call her) and she says she never received my emails. I should've contacted through Facebook, which she posts on Facebook 25 x per day.

This is a family member!!!

UGHHHHH

I sure hope Facebook goes the way of Myspace soon.

Facebook's only use is for people to brag about crap. I see it every day. People posting pictures of whatever event they went to or whatever their kid did. I don't need to see every time your kid pooped or every time you went to the movies. Not to mention the useless selfies
    Last edited by torontogal12; Fri, Sep 5th, 2014 at 09:53 AM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

OMG that's awful!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I was very annoyed at the cashier at FreshCo today. The older man in front of me spoke with broken English ( sounded Italian ) and had a large jar of pickles and his receipt, I figured he was refunding it, but I hear him say the price was wrong from what the shelf said, so i am giddy inside thinking SCOP!!
    I watch as the cashier gives him the difference back in what he paid and the shelf price. Did I speak up? Oh yes, I said to him
    " sir you are supposed to get that for free " It is called SCOP and I point to the notice right between us taped to the little ledge. He does the " I don't speak English shoulder shrug at me " and I say to the cashier " TELL HIM! ( o.k. I did not scream at her but I was annoyed she was not offering him that when she knew full well he was entitled to it! )
    So he just starts walking away and she let him. Un-freaking-bee-lievable. FreshCo please take a page from Sobey's cashiers, THEY automatically give you the item free before you can even bring up the word SCOP.
    walkonby likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

its my sons 2nd day of kindergarten. yesterday me dh and ds2 dropped him off and picked him up. I wanted to go get him as soon as we left. today dh dropped him off at school (which will be the regular routine. dh will drop him off me and ds2 will pick him up.) anyway its only 11:09am (I cant pick him up until 1:35pm) and I really want to go get him NOW! I've been home with him since he was born. he seems to like school so that's good but I miss him so much and feel so lost... its way too quiet without him here. and even ds2 seems to miss him. ds2 keeps asking "where big brother?"
    Last edited by francine1985; Fri, Sep 5th, 2014 at 10:15 AM.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Thread Information