User Tag List

Page 5 of 654 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_today]
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Why is no one posting any flyers for me so i can work on the Hot Deals thread?????????!!!!!! (which no one can find anyway).

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Why is no one posting any flyers for me so i can work on the Hot Deals thread?????????!!!!!! (which no one can find anyway).
    I can find it. Bookmark it every week!

I was surprised that there was no Freshco or No Frills in my flyer bundle today. Maybe those haven't been posted because they just aren't out there yet?
    FOODLAND STICKERS - Mission Accomplished!!! Thank you macw1960, KelJo, and petsrfun101 for your generosity!

See how I earned $20 in Amazon gift codes this week! CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT SWAGBUCKS RIGHT NOW!!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

water is turned off -cause hubby decides to put the new tap on the new shower while I am at shoppers -well he cant get it to off positon-so we have to turn the water off til Thursday -when he can work on it -ugggg men why would he start this job when he worked all day and is tired at 7.00p.m-uggg
    walkonby and wolfwoman like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Anne Dougherty has spoken!!! Get with it people!!!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

UGH...., gave my dd my car this afternoon so she could run to no frills to pick me up some things. I just got a new key for my car last year after loosing the key, it was a whole fiasco due to the computer chip and something to do with a car starter....9 days later and over $600 I finally had ONE key. So, today, my dd has loaded everything into the car, buckles up, puts the key in the ignition and turns the key....it breaks off in her hand!!!!! Part of the key stuck in the ignition and the other small part in her hand. We called the Chrysler dealership and of coarse, no warranty on the key unless it was to quit working. It was a defective key So now, my dh has to take the car back to the dealership tomorrow (the car will start by pushing the broken part of the key to the part stuck in the ignition and turning it) and it will cost another lord knows how many $$$ to get yet another computer chipped key with the button on it. It's not really what I needed today. And, I felt so bad for my dd, she was so upset, but it was nothing she did.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Frustration venting time! just lots of bad luck lately my bf is on AISH and I dont work right now due to my own health also looking at going on AISH so needless to say we are very poor. Also trying for a job that I can do with little luck. A very long story short, for this month and next one we are forking out 200 per cat (we have 2 and getting rid of them is not an option) for a non refundable damage deposit on top of rent and bills and car insurance... so that eats up most our money. We both also just had deaths in our family and had another big issue with the landlady that we had to fight over. On top of that both our laptops have stopped working. His because he took it to a friends house and had rum and coke spilled on it and mine cuz the cord no longer works. I cant afford another cord right now. Its from my school laptop to boot and on my school account they want me to pay 63 for keeping the thing over summer.. My favorite jeans ripped in the bum and also cant afford to replace. Had a surprise from Shaw and I owe them 90 when I thought i owe them 35. Falling behind on other bills everything is happening all at ones .. boyfriend broke out with a severe case of eczema all over his body not only is it painful and bleeding it hurts to wash due to stuff in the water and he sheds a lot all over the apartment and is in pain and itchy all the time, and to solve it has to do a form of radiation. So WHEN WILL IT END!!!!!!
    Last edited by idonovan; Wed, Jun 12th, 2013 at 10:57 PM.

Junior Canuck fierce_angel_6000's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Why no more chocolate in house?!
    GoJays, wolfwoman and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sometimes I have to travel to very remote areas with no cell phone coverage. Some people freak out when they call me and I don't answer.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got a sunburn on my legs today from working in the garden and it is burning and I cannot fall asleep.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

3rd period of OT....I wanted to go to bed tonight..

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I have flyers on Tuesday and Wedensday but can't get them to post from my phone...scan app isn't very helpful when I can't post what I scan
    hollyquaiscer likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_forget View Post
    I got a sunburn on my legs today from working in the garden and it is burning and I cannot fall asleep.
    Vinegar, that's a tip I got from a lady in Bermuda when I got burned badly, it works.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Dog diarrhea on the sidewalk in front of the house, thanks neighbor.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Bleach spots on my new purple shirt, shouldn't do laundry in a nice shirt.
    Jezebel, hollyquaiscer and vesper like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Viewing auctions on Ebay, and the seller provides no picture or their own information on item I want.

Page 5 of 654 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Thread Information