User Tag List

Page 551 of 654 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 549 550 551 552 553 561 601 651 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Because people don't/can't take sick days, I end up with a really nasty cold. And I am wiped out. I can't do any house work because any little task puts me on my back. Now I cannot even go see my DH in the hospital and I cannot send up anything he wants with friends for the risk of my germs hitching a ride.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Uh, so Walmart takes away free shipping. Okay.
    So I order $50+ worth of crap and just take things back that I don`t need.
    Now I see they have a "Order handling fee" of $5 for orders under $25?

Walmart can kick rocks.

Oh that being said. Recently I bought/returned an item (that I used a coupon for) same day and I got so much shade from CS. Like chill, you`ll get your $3 regardless, sh*t.
    They took it away in the nwt a few years ago....100 dollars to ship even small items.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Two screaming kids running amuck throughout the store and the two women/mothers didn't even try to correct the situation. I mean the women were on 1 side of the store and kids were well, everywhere screaming! I commented about it to my cashier and we had a nice chat about how disciplineing children has changed. Turns out we are both old school and would have dragged our child out of the store, put a whopping on them and then stuck the little#%#%#% in the car and home.
    Just call me Wolfie

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

My bonus Optimum points weren't credited properly again. Sent them an email, they're usually good about adding them, but it's just a hassle. Bought those specific products, and if I didn't do the math, I'd be short 3300 points. (I take my Optimum points seriously lol)
    Tweets77, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by goldenkagi View Post
    My bonus Optimum points weren't credited properly again. Sent them an email, they're usually good about adding them, but it's just a hassle. Bought those specific products, and if I didn't do the math, I'd be short 3300 points. (I take my Optimum points seriously lol)
    Agree with taking rewards points seriously!!

Went out on night with friends to Fionn MacCools and of course being the couponer that I am, tried to save some sort of money from doing it. Once the night was over, the bill came to $169.79 before tax and I had the 30X the Scene points that I used but it didn't go through properly in their system. So I sent in an inquiry to Scene yesterday and had the missing 1,680 points added to my account today. Speedy service that's for sure!
    Tweets77, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Not so much a rant, more of b*tch and complain moment.

I made an order on the bay over the weekend - some clothes for someone as a gift, a MAC eyeshadow pallet and my new bed sheets (Oh because of the MAC, it includes 3 samples, I picked fragrances)

It had an open disclaimer that the sheets will arrive separately due to the supplier - whatever, that's fine.

I received three emails from the bay regarding shipping. One package came today, the clothing, the MAC products and one sample. Bedding is arriving separately (Own tracking number and all) and the third is 2 freaking samples. (Again with its own tracking number)

So tomorrow I have to dawdle about waiting (Again, as I was waiting for packages today, Purolator is good and always comes at 11am, nope not today! Came at 4pm so I wasted my whole day waiting for him to show up)

Last of all... the MAC product I didn`t look to see how much grams it was because it seemed well discounted for what it was and the photo made the pans look large. The "pallet" literally fits in the palm of my hand. Would not pay $45 originally for it

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

A computer with attitude...can't do banking as I have security issues and I can't open my emails. Computer guy coming on Saturday to fix it for me.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sears- had to order two replacement appliance parts over the phone. They sent 4. My gift card only has enough room for 2 so my credit card was charged. Their solution? Just drive to your closest store and return the unwanted parts. My time, my dime. Thanks Sears.
    Join the Ajax Coupon Group: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/119179048289492/

Use Instacart for free credit towards your order! Earn cash in a flexible part time job! Referral code KRISTAJ961A3 https://shoppers.instacart.com/?refe...upply_referral

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Because people don't/can't take sick days, I end up with a really nasty cold. And I am wiped out. I can't do any house work because any little task puts me on my back. Now I cannot even go see my DH in the hospital and I cannot send up anything he wants with friends for the risk of my germs hitching a ride.
    @wolfwoman , same at my workplace
    coworker was off for 2 days and came back to work
    anybody could see that coworker was really sick -- red face, runny nose, almost no voice, sneezing, coughing
    and yes, spreading to the rest of the coworkers

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

i`ve said it once, i`ll say it a million times

i hate the sound of people chewing, sucking, slurping, sipping, jaw cracking while eating.

Went out for dinner and two men were at the table next to mine eating oysters... Jezzzzus. I wanted to run wild with the butter knife. *insert Jays hair pulling emoticon that i always loose*

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I think this is every couponers pet peeve. But here it goes because I can't say it on the trade groups without getting in trouble.

People who take all the damn coupons off coupon boards! Sure take some for yourself and future sales! And heck yes go ahead and grab a few to trade! I do it too! Many people do! That DOES NOT mean you need every single coupon on the board AND through the isles!

There are $2 knorr coupons out. My store had the pegs raped clean within 12 hours! I'm not oftenobe to complain about it... but common! And then trading them as HV coupons, the only REASON they are hard to find is because aholes like your self are greedy SOB's and left none for anyone else. Otherwise it's a regular old coupon 😡

And further to that annoyance! People who are trading with this people! Can I just do a PSA? STOP! If you stop giving these jerks what they want, they willSTOP cleaning house at the stores. If we collectively just STOP and trade as a normal value it makes it easier and better for everyone!

I also wish that the admins would somehow crack down on this crap. Don't get me wrong I know an admins job is HARD! And I know there isn't a huge amount they can do. But I'm sorry, this crap needs to end. I've been couponing for seven years, and not much gets to me. But this kind of stuff just irks me!

Even trying to arrange a trade, they are acting like they are harbouring gold or the cure to cancer 😡

Ugh end rant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by samm07 View Post
    I think this is every couponers pet peeve. But here it goes because I can't say it on the trade groups without getting in trouble.

People who take all the damn coupons off coupon boards! Sure take some for yourself and future sales! And heck yes go ahead and grab a few to trade! I do it too! Many people do! That DOES NOT mean you need every single coupon on the board AND through the isles!

There are $2 knorr coupons out. My store had the pegs raped clean within 12 hours! I'm not oftenobe to complain about it... but common! And then trading them as HV coupons, the only REASON they are hard to find is because aholes like your self are greedy SOB's and left none for anyone else. Otherwise it's a regular old coupon 😡

And further to that annoyance! People who are trading with this people! Can I just do a PSA? STOP! If you stop giving these jerks what they want, they willSTOP cleaning house at the stores. If we collectively just STOP and trade as a normal value it makes it easier and better for everyone!

I also wish that the admins would somehow crack down on this crap. Don't get me wrong I know an admins job is HARD! And I know there isn't a huge amount they can do. But I'm sorry, this crap needs to end. I've been couponing for seven years, and not much gets to me. But this kind of stuff just irks me!

Even trying to arrange a trade, they are acting like they are harbouring gold or the cure to cancer 😡

Ugh end rant.

Agreed. I've never found it difficult to make do with the coupons I have and I don't understand the constant trading anyways. And the end result is that these people take everything because people will want them. So stop wanting them.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Agreed. I've never found it difficult to make do with the coupons I have and I don't understand the constant trading anyways. And the end result is that these people take everything because people will want them. So stop wanting them.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    And then also how many will expire and not be used 😒 argh

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    i`ve said it once, i`ll say it a million times

i hate the sound of people chewing, sucking, slurping, sipping, jaw cracking while eating.

Went out for dinner and two men were at the table next to mine eating oysters... Jezzzzus. I wanted to run wild with the butter knife. *insert Jays hair pulling emoticon that i always loose*

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Litter and shopping carts everywhere-the Meadowlands are the litterlands. The two ducks and three Canada Geese enjoyed the mini-lake at the south end of the flood plain regardless of the junk around them.

Bus passenger ate a hot sub sandwich at back of bus. Glad she was on the bus for only a few minutes and took her wrappers with her. There's a reason that libraries don't allow patrons to eat hot foods there; buses have a similar rule.

Think it's high time to bring a small dustpan, brush and bag along on bus trips. Crumbs and other debris on bus seats-getting to be super hard to avoid sometimes. Paper shredder would be a hit for those papers and old transfers on the floor too.
    Newfiescreech, barbis9 and Aquaria like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Thread Information