User Tag List

Page 244 of 654 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 294 344 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Bloody woman at the kids' Christmas concert yesterday. I feel something poke my back, turn around, she's hanging her purse over my chair! WTF? I mentioned to her that she has her own chair, this is my chair. She says, oh thank you for explaining that to me, I didn't think it would annoy you. Really? Are you stupid, woman? Honestly, some people don't understand personal space.
    Natalka, ROMEO, c_mcarthur and 9 others like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

More of the little freaks rant. This time the 5 year old gave the 4 year old 2 black eyes for looking at the same computer screen as him. And no one disciplined him. Sad and infuriating at the same time.
    Just call me Wolfie

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sat, Jan 17th, 2015 at 11:03 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Bloody woman at the kids' Christmas concert yesterday. I feel something poke my back, turn around, she's hanging her purse over my chair! WTF? I mentioned to her that she has her own chair, this is my chair. She says, oh thank you for explaining that to me, I didn't think it would annoy you. Really? Are you stupid, woman? Honestly, some people don't understand personal space.
    It annoyed her enough not to put it on her own chair, but she "didn't think it would annoy" a random stranger to have something poking them

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    More of the little freaks rant. This time the 5 year old gave the 4 year old 2 black eyes for looking at the same computer screen as him. And no one disciplined him. Sad and infuriating at the same time.
    I think those kids will grow up to go to jail. Can you call children's aid?
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    It annoyed her enough not to put it on her own chair, but she "didn't think it would annoy" a random stranger to have something poking them

i can vaguely understand wanting your purse infront of you not behind you (you can see it, less likely to get stolen/pick pocketed) but you ask, put it on your lap, or at your feet (put your foot through the strap and keep the bag between your feet)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I think those kids will grow up to go to jail. Can you call children's aid?
    this is sad and probably true... the parents are setting these kids up for failure and ultimately having the ministry and/or police involved as they grow up and do typical teenage rebellion... children need to be told no, children needs rules and punishments (and positive reinforcement ofcourse) to learn rights and wrongs and they need structure to function in the world around them and these are all tools then need for adulthood..
    Crochetlady, lecale and wolfwoman like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Tell them you've returned all their gifts to the store to raise funds to send them all to a family therapist instead.
    We refuse to buy them any type of gifts as I feel they do not deserve them. Plus they are very destructive and any gift would be destroyed quickly. I don't even allow them in my home. Unfortunately any type of formal help would be lost on this family. All of them ( parents, grandparents and yes, even my DH) can't say a single sentence without cursing. You would have to see them in action to believe it.
    Crochetlady and walkonby like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Ticked off at one of the dodge dealership here in Regina - we have been here 2 months trying to get our brand new dodge dart moved from Ontario to Saskatchewan plates. Its been at the dealership more than we have driven it here. We need our brakes done plus all the electrical overhauled because the doors don't lock and now something else is wrong. Its under warranty for everything electrical so its taken then one month to do something simple. We had to pay for the brakes to get done and it was done the next day because we paid $512 for it.
    We are sending a registered letter to the head of Dodge and the head of the prairies. They take forever because its under warranty but when we pay its done the next day.
    I just want a car for Xmas so we can take my family around the city.
    wolfwoman likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

So freaking POed at an eBay seller. I purchased an item in October, they stated they ship within 1 business day. They didn't ship until the middle of November or so they claim. And that was only after I b!tched and b!tched. Then they sent a tracking number that is invalid. Now they are not answering any messages. It was a $400.00 item! I can only hope I can get my money back through PayPal/ebay's buyer protection program.
    Crochetlady likes this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sat, Jan 17th, 2015 at 11:01 AM.
    GoJays, momgoneawol and wolfwoman like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Minor rant: found pin code in my mini wheats cereal box, no idea what it is for as there are no promos on the outside of the box. Feel like I am missing out on something but don't know what.
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

The box had NO marketing/promo on it at all, just regular box with pin code printed inside Couldn't enter it for the Hasbro to see if that was it as the promo is over now. Not for gas card as there is no form inside. I took part in both the gas card and toy promo so still not sure what the code is for.
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Parents who act like they are the child......I cannot stand my father when he act like that.
    People who put theirs priorities on crap things instead of familly(father again)

I feel better...for now...
    Lyssia510 likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I'm adding to the eBay rant. The whole point of why I signed up was so that I didn't have to deal with stupid people on Kijiji who can't read or waste your time. Well it's the same issues on Ebay too. I've sold a grand total of three items and have had to file non-payment claims against TWO deadbeats. 66%. I'd rather deal with Kijiji.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I've been sick for 6 days (just in time for starting my new job last week). I swear it's making my dumber. Like I was buying my brother a DVD for Xmas. They had it at Walmart, but I saw online that it was cheaper at Future Shop and I almost drove all the way to Future Shop before I realized I could have price matched at Walmart. My brain is so cloudy!

Also, other people's children. Example: standing in the ridiculously long Dollarama line-up (to get free chocolate) and there is a little girl with a dog toy and she would not stop squeezing it and it was sooooo loud and this went on for at least 5 minutes with super long lines and everyone around is getting grouchy and the mother would not say anything to her kid that maybe that is an outside toy or to consider others. Jeez Louise.

Thread Information