User Tag List

Page 266 of 654 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 366 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

For Xmas my mil wanted to get the girls gt snow racers, they found one for my youngest, but couldn't find one big enough for my oldest, so she got dh's brother to pick one up for her. I go to put it together today(which is a whole other rant, cus I cannot get the bolts to tighten for the life of me), and its the same damn size as the one they got my toddler(which is too small for my oldest) And of course there was no gift receipt so I can't even exchange it.
    Last edited by Lyssia510; Thu, Jan 29th, 2015 at 02:24 PM.
    macw1960 and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

some people should have their license revoked.... especially the woman who cut me off turning into the grocery store parking lot..
    i was in the center turning lane just starting to take the turn she was in the go straight lane if i didn't slam on the breaks she would have ran straight into me! then she proceeded into the parking lot and parked her car soo badly i think was trying to touch both parking spot lines with her tires because it takes skill to park that badly
    macw1960, Candini and toronto166 like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post
    I didn't know I could claim it under medical expenses in my income tax. Thanks!

I'm lucky enough to have that money avaliable, it just really sucks. She offered me a payment plan for the crown (which she already discounted 20%) so I may do that. But I guess I am heading to the bank tomorrow to up my limit. Blahhhhh
    Anything above 3% of your gross income.
    Ciel and Shwa Girl like this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    some people should have their license revoked.... especially the woman who cut me off turning into the grocery store parking lot..
    i was in the center turning lane just starting to take the turn she was in the go straight lane if i didn't slam on the breaks she would have ran straight into me! then she proceeded into the parking lot and parked her car soo badly i think was trying to touch both parking spot lines with her tires because it takes skill to park that badly
    Makes me nervous to get a new car in the spring...
    Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Makes me nervous to get a new car in the spring...

i'm an overly careful driver by nature so i tend not to push the limits when a horrible driver is around me.. but you know if these drivers are this bad on the road they are the ones dinging other cars in parkinglots, opening their doors into another car when parked...
    Ciel, macw1960 and Candini like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i'm an overly careful driver by nature so i tend not to push the limits when a horrible driver is around me.. but you know if these drivers are this bad on the road they are the ones dinging other cars in parkinglots, opening their doors into another car when parked...
    Oh for sure. I`ve had my license for 4 years now, no accidents, fender benders, tickets, nothing. However I had numerous dents in my doors from people slamming theirs into mine.
    Definitely not getting a new vehicle because other people are careless.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Oh for sure. I`ve had my license for 4 years now, no accidents, fender benders, tickets, nothing. However I had numerous dents in my doors from people slamming theirs into mine.
    Definitely not getting a new vehicle because other people are careless.
    i think many people seem to forget that they are driving around in thousand pound+ death machines it may be just a car/truck/SUV... but like a gun if it's used recklessly and without due care it can easily kill someone and if you look at a vehicle that way you tend to hold a little more respect for driving (atleast for me) the road, and everything around you
    Ciel, macw1960 and Candini like this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

People who kiss babies and kids on the lips.. someone I know kissed someone's newborn right on the lips, it was an acquaintance, not even a friend of hers. Why would anyone do that.. even a family member its so unhealthy, and a nasty invasion of personal space. People wouldn't like it if cousins, brothers, uncles kissed them on the lips if they were 14 or 28 why is it ok to do that to a small child.. kiss a cheek or the top of the head.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Pissed off profusely at my drunken fool of a husband who let one of our cats outside last night and didn't let him back in before he passed out. It is so damn cold out and he is not used to being out for any long length of time. Staying up now and hoping he will come home soon as I have both outside lights on.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

so sick of being sick this winter -have had 4 colds /flu so far -it is easy to say I babysit my 15 month old grandaughter -and that may not help-she has been sick runny nose -sneezed close to me on Thursday
    -thank goodness I have some homemade chicken soup in the freezer

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

spent most of last night running to the bathroom - stupid stomach flu - at first we thought it was food poisoning from Swiss Chalet - the chicken was off but now his co workers have it.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

My overly sensitive child is so passive. Older kid tells her to go away and she comes running to me crying.
    Obviously in my head I think, "well tell that kid to **** right off!" Ugh. I`m so afraid of her going to school and being walked all over.
    Ciel, macw1960 and Lyssia510 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by macw1960 View Post
    Pissed off profusely at my drunken fool of a husband who let one of our cats outside last night and didn't let him back in before he passed out. It is so damn cold out and he is not used to being out for any long length of time. Staying up now and hoping he will come home soon as I have both outside lights on.
    Oh no!!!!.............prayers for a safe return. How bloody awful.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by macw1960 View Post
    open a can of tuna or salmon, sit it on the step.. brings them in real quick
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

My overly sensitive child is so passive. Older kid tells her to go away and she comes running to me crying.
    Obviously in my head I think, "well tell that kid to **** right off!" Ugh. I`m so afraid of her going to school and being walked all over.

i feel your pain... i have a sensitive kid also(it was just a few weeks ago i was having the same parenting rants).. it's the mama bear in us that wants us to run over and stand up for our kids.. but we know that we can't fight out kids battles for them or they won't be able to do it for themselves...

when she's in school she'll be in a class with her peers so that is always helpful but there will always be social battles to work through (we had many tears in kindy.. and my daughter was even bit by another kid! thankfully the teacher was right on it)

Thread Information