User Tag List

Page 284 of 654 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284 285 286 294 334 384 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

My body effing hates me!

Dying in pain again (as usual) hopped up on pain medicine

or!

Could always have a hysterectomy, get menopause 30 years early, not have kids if I want, oh the joy the bliss!

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GatineauGirl View Post
    Hey, couponteen101....just dropping in to see if you've had your surgery. Good luck!
    Not yet, it's in a few weeks...they are both impacted, so I'm debating the nitrous oxide...I'm pretty terrified...I'll probably be the only 19 year old they've ever had try and run away before they even start...
    toronto166 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    My body effing hates me!

or!

Could always have a hysterectomy, get menopause 30 years early, not have kids if I want, oh the joy the bliss!
    Hope you feel better Candini. The joys of being a woman!
    seylz_gurl and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

First post in Rant thread, went to Target, didn't get parking spot, made 5 rounds and then got a slot at near end, then wanted to place reusable bags in trunk which are in front seat, opened up trunk, bended in Hyundai Santa fe, placed bags, suddenly trunk door hit my top portion of head, didn't know what happened for a moment, luckily not bleeding and was windy out. It hurt so now there is a bump. Tomorrow me and car both ars visiting our doctors.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    My body effing hates me!

or!

Same here. The curse of being a woman. I can't wait until meno kicks in as I can't stand surgery.

Also my ceiling is dripping water, not sure what causing that, burst drain pipe, bath tub, toilet gasket leak?? How much is it gonna cost me to fix it.

Can't deal with all this sh*t!
    Last edited by Decaf; Fri, Mar 6th, 2015 at 01:04 AM.
    Linda Evans, toronto166 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

I've had a constant headache by my left temple for about a week. I'm 98.6 percent sure it is from my wisdom tooth. I can usually deal with headaches but Advil and Tylenol don't help at all.
    Linda Evans, toronto166 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post
    I've had a constant headache by my left temple for about a week. I'm 98.6 percent sure it is from my wisdom tooth. I can usually deal with headaches but Advil and Tylenol don't help at all.
    Don't want to say it, but impacted wisdom teeth can cause a great deal of pain. I didn't realize that your teeth were impacted when I suggested that you would probably be OK without general anaesthetic. What is your regular dentist suggesting? I know it's much more costly to go the General anaesthetic route, but if they're impacted, then you might (honestly) be better going completely under. Lower jaw impacted wisdom teeth can be a challenge to remove; it all depends on so many variables. If it were me, I would call my regular dentist, tell him/her that I am in terrible pain now and see about getting in sooner for general anaesthetic removal. Your wisdom teeth are probably pushing against your other teeth, and this can hurt!

This is all simply my humble opinion, of course. Your dentist is the one who is the expert. I hope you get some relief soon! Sorry that you are in pain now. It's not unusual, to be sure. Good luck!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by morningrose View Post
    First post in Rant thread, went to Target, didn't get parking spot, made 5 rounds and then got a slot at near end, then wanted to place reusable bags in trunk which are in front seat, opened up trunk, bended in Hyundai Santa fe, placed bags, suddenly trunk door hit my top portion of head, didn't know what happened for a moment, luckily not bleeding and was windy out. It hurt so now there is a bump. Tomorrow me and car both ars visiting our doctors.
    OUCH! So sorry to hear this happened to you. What a painful experience. Good luck with your doctor(s)!
    morningrose, toronto166 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GatineauGirl View Post
    Don't want to say it, but impacted wisdom teeth can cause a great deal of pain. I didn't realize that your teeth were impacted when I suggested that you would probably be OK without general anaesthetic. What is your regular dentist suggesting? I know it's much more costly to go the General anaesthetic route, but if they're impacted, then you might (honestly) be better going completely under. Lower jaw impacted wisdom teeth can be a challenge to remove; it all depends on so many variables. If it were me, I would call my regular dentist, tell him/her that I am in terrible pain now and see about getting in sooner for general anaesthetic removal. Your wisdom teeth are probably pushing against your other teeth, and this can hurt!

This is all simply my humble opinion, of course. Your dentist is the one who is the expert. I hope you get some relief soon! Sorry that you are in pain now. It's not unusual, to be sure. Good luck!

It's just the top ones that are impacted...and those are the ones I am getting out, bottom ones are less urgent and are going to stay in until September.

I think you are right in saying that they are pushing against the other teeth. This just started happening and I previously had no pain associated with them.

The dentist was pretty shocked that I asked to be awake, as most people prefer to be asleep and she recommended I be put to sleep as well but I am pretty opposed. Do you think nitrous oxide is sufficient if it's just the top? She did say the top are easier than the bottom usually, even if they are still below the surface.

Your advice is very much appreciated! Thanks!
    toronto166 likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Yesterday was a terribly stressful day but today I am feeling more hopeful. Plus I had a banging migraine on the way home and the bright train lights weren't helping.
    Last edited by salady; Fri, Mar 6th, 2015 at 09:11 PM.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by morningrose View Post
    ouch! i've had that happen to me before.. i used to have a hatchback what was notorious for doing that i used to have bruises on my arms from it.. it's never fun when you feel like your car is trying to eat you!
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

ok... i need to rant for a moment..might be a bit of a long one so bare with me (i just need to get it out) long story short, my daughter has two friends who she plays alot with, last week set up a swimming playdate with one of the moms and her kid (it's nice to have a 1 on 1 play on occasion) i was to pick them up, confirmed after school for a 5:30 meet up, well she stood me up! me waiting outside her building for her and not answering her phone.. i waited wayy too long and had a very upset kid... she doesn't call me.. doesn't talk to me until today (but she saw me wednesday when she picked up her kid and hung around at the park.. she just ignored me i guess hoping the whole thing would randomly go away and that i wouldn't be mad)she apologized, made excuses and it almost seemed like she expected me to instantly forgive her because she had apologized.. well i've since set up another swimming playdate with the other mom and daughter for tomorrow(this was set up on monday) and the first mom knows about it-kids talk, and pretty much right after she apologized she asked if she could join the swim and she kept pushing the idea of her and her daughter coming because "they all play well together, they all want to be together" "why should there be a 1 on 1 playdate and let one kid feel left out" you get the idea.. i told her that i'd like my daughter to have a 1 on 1 playdate (she needs it on occasion) and i felt that she was pressuring me to say ok and i didn't like that but honestly i don't want to be around this woman right now she makes me uncomfortable(you can tell there's tension) .. i'm still a tad pissed i think she's burned a bridge with me, she waited entirely too long to apologize and explain what happened and i think she half arsed it only because she was in a position that she had to.. she has to realize i'm not pleased with her and how she handled the whole situation (she should have called me, she should have answered her phone, and called me back when she realized she F'ed up-she blamed being sick and fell asleep, her hubby didn't wake her, and he disconnected the phone because he didn't want to hear it ring anymore) not wait a week, i don't want to be around her.. she burned me and it's going to take time for me to get past this.. (though i'll never plan to do something with her again and i will NEVER offer to pick her up/be her ride again)...this mom refused to accept a no from me saying and told me to take the night think about it some and let our other friend know.. after calling the friend who i am going swimming with tomorrow.. i found out that the other mom knowing what pool we are going to is considering "just showing up" because she knows we'll be there.. and that's not ok with me..it honestly that kinda pisses me off because by doing that she's completely disrespecting me, my choices and is only going to make the situation worse.. to the point i'm considering suggesting we go to a different pool so just incase she does "show up" we won't be there
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

It doesn't matter how much I cover up. How much weight I gain by eating. How much exercise I do. How many hot showers I take.

I AM ALWAYS FREEZING. No medical explanation

Why can't we move to California
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

A husband who is working his way to be pretty damn drunk who just won't shut up...I don't want to hear his crap.
    wolfwoman, toronto166 and dededi like this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    It doesn't matter how much I cover up. How much weight I gain by eating. How much exercise I do. How many hot showers I take.

I AM ALWAYS FREEZING. No medical explanation

Why can't we move to California
    I am like this... anemia is my issue that causes it... and pretty sure other conditions can cause you to always feel chilly... have you had your bloodwork checked as of late? Moving to California sounds lovely... please take me with you!
    wolfwoman, toronto166 and dededi like this.

Thread Information