User Tag List

Page 433 of 654 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 431 432 433 434 435 443 483 533 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@Lyssia510 -I was thinking to mention to see if your local high school's student council or boys or girls clubs might be doing any drives for supplies in the community or for a particular cause (ie Toy Drive). Also to see if the school has a resource centre/service to assist single parents or in-need students (like those living on their own)-your supplies likely would get accepted. Usually school boards have a foundation that might give a small budget to address needy students and one or two dedicated staffers to administer help/supplies to all high schools in the area. But sometimes there are appeals to the community to help donate sports socks/laundry detergent/school supplies.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

In our town it is difficult to donate period. Our food bank only accepts donations between 11 am and 1 pm on Thursdays, one grocery store in town only accepted donations of their pre package food bank bags and the other removed their donation bin due to people stealing from it.

The local women's shelter will only accept certain items ie pasta must be spiral or spaghetti and they make no exceptions I had 30 boxes of Fettuccine I wanted to donate and my donation was denied as it is not on the approved list. Shampoo and Conditioner must be large size which I thought meant no trial size but no they only accept the large pump style bottles so again my donation was denied.

Only donation I make now is toys to the bin at work which is through a local church.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The local women's shelter will only accept certain items ie pasta must be spiral or spaghetti
    Gosh, I have to wonder why. No wonder they're desperate for help when they refuse help. Crazy.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

^ CRRAZY! I bet they would say big yes to money donation!
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Just find out about...
    R.I.P. Scott Weiland.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Just find out about...
    R.I.P. Scott Weiland.
    Made me cry when I found out. I was lucky to see them a few times and I enjoyed STP's show.
    STP music reminds me of drinking before going to bars in Cape Breton in the 90's

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Chance to fly to Australia and I get bombarded with anxious thoughts instantly rather than excitement -.-
    Ciel, GoddessDigi, Decaf and 3 others like this.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Just find out about...
    R.I.P. Scott Weiland.
    Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    Made me cry when I found out. I was lucky to see them a few times and I enjoyed STP's show.
    STP music reminds me of drinking before going to bars in Cape Breton in the 90's
    I know So so sad.
    Ciel, Decaf, Candini and 2 others like this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Expired pre-paid long distance card. Did the $7.21 from summer get used up before expiry or was that just profit for Bell?
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I HATE Rogers!
    My grandma wanted to upgrade from a digital box to HD. Take her to the mall last night to talk to Rogers to get pricing etc, she decides to go ahead with it but I need to return the old equipment first before I can get the new box, but they assured me they had hd boxes in stock. Go to her house to grab her box, take her and my kids back to Rogers, they no longer have any hd boxes 30 mins later. Get them to call around and put an HD box on hold for me at a store in my city. Take my grandma home, pack up the kids, go to the store in my city, confirmed I was getting a hd box not a pvr four times.
    Drive back to my grandmas today, try to hook it up, it will not work. Call tech support, get some genius that insists I cannot have the cable cable going into the box, and all I have to do is remove the cable and unplug the box and it will work. Hang up, play around with it some more, get it to work(with the cable feed hooked up) with a box not authorized message. Call back, find out I was given a pvr instead of a regular hd box. Now I have to go back to the store to exchange it for a regular box. Get to the store with my three year old(left my grandma at her house). Only to find out the guy I talked to right before I went, removed me as an authorized level one, and I can't do the exchange now. Get my grandma on the phone to reauthorize me and finally get the box exchanged, get it set up and find out she doesn't even have cable now. Had to call Rogers again to get her cable fixed.
    I'm dreading having to explain this bill to her with all the screw ups and partial charges on it.
    Dang! That is frustrating! I can't believe the cr@p you went through. I am so #!$%!! for you.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Rant at myself!!!

On a recent Shoppers trip, I purchased a SDM gift card to ensure I earned points on the card, and then used the gift card towards my purchases which also earned points. I forgot the most important thing...I should have used my PC World Elite card to buy the gift card as I would have earned 3x the points. I keep forgetting that the PC World Elite offers 3x the points at Shoppers.

It's bugging me so much.. I had to write a rant at myself.
    Decaf, Lyssia510, web3 and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    Rant at myself!!!

On a recent Shoppers trip, I purchased a SDM gift card to ensure I earned points on the card, and then used the gift card towards my purchases which also earned points. I forgot the most important thing...I should have used my PC World Elite card to buy the gift card as I would have earned 3x the points. I keep forgetting that the PC World Elite offers 3x the points at Shoppers.

It's bugging me so much.. I had to write a rant at myself.
    Lol. So did you use cash or debit? Lol again at not using PCMC.
    (Sorry for laughing at you but i really laughed at your rant)
    rockco and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Lol. So did you use cash or debit? Lol again at not using PCMC.
    (Sorry for laughing at you but i really laughed at your rant)
    I used my Walmart CC (at least it earned 1%), but still it could have been 3x SDM points. Trying to get more points for the next optimal Samsung Tab 10.1 deal. I got one for myself this summer @ $69 after mega redemption and sale price, and really liked the gadget so wanted another for family member. Whew, it felt good to rant... now I can move on to see if I can score Almay.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    I used my Walmart CC (at least it earned 1%), but still it could have been 3x SDM points. Trying to get more points for the next optimal Samsung Tab 10.1 deal. I got one for myself this summer @ $69 after mega redemption and sale price, and really liked the gadget so wanted another for family member. Whew, it felt good to rant... now I can move on to see if I can score Almay.

You dont get 3x sdm pts. You get 3x pcpoints for spending money at sdm/loblaws banner stores.
    rockco, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    You dont get 3x sdm pts. You get 3x pcpoints for spending money at sdm/loblaws banner stores.
    Oops, thanks for clarifying. I'm getting all muddled with the various perks.

Even better, I didn't miss out on SDM points. Good!

Thread Information