User Tag List

Page 438 of 654 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 436 437 438 439 440 448 488 538 ... LastLast
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

People who are impossible to buy for. I admit with my frugal and thrifty way I used to be able to accomplish Christmas for my largish family on a tight budget. Now no one wants anything they all want gift cards and my Christmas cost have at least tripled if not more and I hate giving Gift Cards because then everyone compares what they got and the $$$ spent. Yes I have actually seen people comment that one got $25 when they only got $20, I mean really.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    When you get a return label with your package you assume it's prepaid. I've had things packaged up and ready to be mailed back and then notice the tiny "postage not paid" when I go to write down the tracking number. It's really easy to miss
    Thank you for your kind understanding, Lyssia.... Really appreciated!
    toronto166 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

cold gone woohoo...allergies back...uggg

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Make sure the new oven is self cleaning. That $37 could feed 1 person for a whole week

Quote Originally Posted by GatineauGirl View Post
    My oven stopped working, so it's time to buy a new one.

$37 for a simple large vegetarian pizza from Boston Pizza???? Holy smokes, that's expensive. And it wasn't even good.

Can't wait for my new stove to get here on Wednesday. This eating at restaurants is too expensive and really, not all that enjoyable.

I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Gah! I flunked my first exam in physics, due to test anxiety! I drew a complete blank and only remembered a few of the formulas (which I did get right). I have another exam on thurs a.m. for History. #mustuptheomegas.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^ sorry you had a bad day--happens to everyone, don't let it stop you!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Gahh had my car broken into last night. So far only noticed change was taken.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momof3girlies View Post
    Gah! I flunked my first exam in physics, due to test anxiety! I drew a complete blank and only remembered a few of the formulas (which I did get right). I have another exam on thurs a.m. for History. #mustuptheomegas.
    Ugh, happens to all of us! I hated having to memorize formulas... I would have to write them out over and over again until they became like muscle memory. Even then I still had to retake a 200 level statistics class.

Best of luck on your History exam! Now that you have the test jitters out of the way, I'm sure you will do great!

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can't be easy, especially with 3 girls. Listen, Physics doesn't work with memorizing...try to apply the concept to everyday tasks, and as someone else mentioned, write out the formulas. Same thing for Chemistry and additional maths and Statistics.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Momof3girlies View Post
    toronto166 likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    got the scam 'Microsoft' tech call about viruses on computer. beware this one is still making the rounds.
    @seylz_gurl , try this next time: Act really interested in what they are saying, then when you get a chance to talk, say "Can I ask you a question?". They'll think they have you hooked, so they'll say yes.

Then you ask "Does your mother know you cheat innocent people for a living? How does she feel about that?".

I did this a few months ago and the guy hung up HARD on me...but they haven't called back since. And I don't feel badly about hurting his feelings. at. all.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lorken View Post
    @seylz_gurl , try this next time: Act really interested in what they are saying, then when you get a chance to talk, say "Can I ask you a question?". They'll think they have you hooked, so they'll say yes.

Then you ask "Does your mother know you cheat innocent people for a living? How does she feel about that?".

I did this a few months ago and the guy hung up HARD on me...but they haven't called back since. And I don't feel badly about hurting his feelings. at. all.
    Good one. I usually let them talk and then say I don`t have a computer.
    Candini, toronto166 and beachdown like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^^both good suggestions, I'll have to try them!

I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

^^ Thank you, everyone for your kind words!!
    toronto166 and Arvilish like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last night I made an order (for a gift for my sister) with marks.com. I realized that I made an error with the postal code. I phoned customer service immediately and they said, repeatedly, that I had to contact Purolator when I got a tracking number. (They could not make any changes to the order or cancel it.) I waited all day for a tracking number, or order number, or something (!), and discovered that tracking info had been sent to my sister. She forwarded the email to me and I contacted Purolator. Purolator, however, says that the waybill number provided is incorrect and the parcel has been delivered and not to my sister. They suggested calling Mark's again, which I did, and Mark's insists that info on the confirmation is correct. They said that they will open a case file. Meanwhile, I am thinking that Christmas may be long over before this is resolved. I know that I made the original error, but I can't understand why Mark's could not access the file to correct it. It states right on the original purchase statement to contact them if any of the information is wrong. Furthermore, there must be another error if the parcel was delivered to someone other than my sister (Purolator said that another name, not my sister's name, was on the shipment.) A comedy of errors, perhaps, but I do not feel like laughing.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The prior printing technology of smartsource.ca always drove me nuts. Cause it limited to 2 prints per computer; if your printer jammed or printer was not connect or it ran out of ink, there was no way to reprint.

The newest smartsource technology is also bonkers. Sometimes, it will only print 1 faint line at the top of the page (like the line of a coupon) and "page 1 of 1" at the very bottom of the page in fine print.... and no coupon.

It seems like very 2 weeks, the printing technology is messed up, I have had to de-install Java & Adobe DC Reader (even though I'm on the latest version) and then do a fresh installs. I'm on Windows 10, so I can't figure if Windows 10 is clobbering something or if something badly coded with smartsource.ca's latest print technology. It's very irritating when I'm trying to urgently print coupons....

I've sent email to smartsource.ca and never a reply.

Am I the only one experiencing frustrating with smartsource.ca "new" print solution?

Finally, re-installs are completed and I'm printing coupon again. I feel better after this rant.
    Decaf, Candini and toronto166 like this.

Thread Information