User Tag List

Page 459 of 654 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 457 458 459 460 461 469 509 559 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Maybe the person has depression and has no energy?
    Nope just one of those "it's all about me and all the sympathy/attention I can get" people.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I can't find the chicken strips I bought this morning. I paid for them, saw the cashier put them in my bag, remember loading them into car and now they're nowhere to be found.
    How do you lose a box of chicken strips?
    toronto166 likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I can't find the chicken strips I bought this morning. I paid for them, saw the cashier put them in my bag, remember loading them into car and now they're nowhere to be found.
    How do you lose a box of chicken strips?
    check under the seats in the vehicle! We lost a tomato that had rolled out of a bag and it never was discovered until little fruit flies started appearing INSIDE the vehicle?? Plus a smell was in there and we just could not figure out what it was. Did a search and then reached under and stuck my hand in a pile of tomato mush!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    check under the seats in the vehicle! We lost a tomato that had rolled out of a bag and it never was discovered until little fruit flies started appearing INSIDE the vehicle?? Plus a smell was in there and we just could not figure out what it was. Did a search and then reached under and stuck my hand in a pile of tomato mush!

So gross but but good advice. We had a smell coming from our kitchen a while ago. We searched through all the cupboards and found a very old squash that turned into a pile of mush that was pushed off to the side. It must have been one of the kids "helping" put stuff away because we keep produce on the counter or table.
    Last edited by francine1985; Sat, Feb 20th, 2016 at 04:50 PM.
    walkonby and toronto166 like this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    So gross but but good advice. We had a smell coming from our kitchen a while ago. We searched through all the cupboards and found a very old squash that turned into a pile of mush that was pushed off to the side. It must have been one of the kids "helping" put stuff away because we keep produce on the counter or table.
    I put the bags in my trunk, and have already tore my car apart. They must have made it into the house because I remember them being in the bag with my bacon and cheese strings, both of which are in my fridge.
    My toddler was watching cartoons and let me unpack in peace, and dh was outside working on some stuff, so the only person I can blame this on is myself(unless my three year old is right and Captian Hook stole them lol).
    This is seriously driving me nuts!
    walkonby, lilo0003 and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Jaeger has been having tummy troubles lately so when he wakes me up in the night I know he needs out bad. Well, last night when we were running for the back door, we were too late. Understandable but instead of stopping and dropping at the back door where I have laminate floors, Jaeger veered off to the closest rug!
    Just call me Wolfie

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I put the bags in my trunk, and have already tore my car apart. They must have made it into the house because I remember them being in the bag with my bacon and cheese strings, both of which are in my fridge.
    My toddler was watching cartoons and let me unpack in peace, and dh was outside working on some stuff, so the only person I can blame this on is myself(unless my three year old is right and Captian Hook stole them lol).
    I've been known to put the milk in the cupboard instead of back in the fridge
    Lyssia510 and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, I feel your pain.... and I'm sure this has happened to many others, too.
    At least if you don't find them til they go bad, it won't smell so bad, because they are encased in plastic and are boxed.

However, hoping you still can find them! Look in the cupboards, look where the empty bags are, ask your child again and again (my little brother - when he was maybe three - once hid a pound of ground beef under the couch in our living room, and it was only the smell that led us on that hunt after a few days... my mom just figured she had forgotten to take out the meat.)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Check the pantry! It may have ended up in there instead of the freezer. I almost put milk in the pantry cupboard once too
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

This past week, my niece succumbed to her drug addiction and Fentanyl was responsible for ending her life. There is an epidemic occurring in Canada. This drug is incredibly potent and deadly when misused. There has not been an uproar or even discussions in the media concerning the young lives this drug has stolen because it is not regulated heavily enough. Please sign this petition.

Stop Fentanyl killing Canadians
    Due to the devastation caused by the easy availability of pill presses in Canada; our country has become a centre for the manufacture of deadly drugs like Fentanyl. In the United States, the sale of pill presses is regulated....
    www.gopetition.com
    toronto166 likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@kawam - oh, I am so very sorry about this, my condolences on your loss.

It's been in the media a lot in SK because of the increase in ODs.
    Also, the province has a pilot project going on with antidote kits -

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskat...kits-1.3303496
    GatineauGirl and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Was having vision problems so I went to the eye doctor for the first time ever. He said I had an infection and needed a very small prescription in one eye - so small he doesn't even recommend glasses. The only reason I went to the eye doctor was because the walk in clinic doctor was useless and said I had no problem (eye doctor said otherwise).

I submitted the doctor's visit expense to the insurance. Turns out they will pay up to $250 for the glasses I don't need, but won't pay the $120 for the doctor's visit! How are you supposed to know that you need glasses if you can't go to the doctor?
    There is something seriously wrong with a healthcare system that won't pay for the exam. Can understand your rant entirely! Bloody expensive too. It just doesn't seem right.
    Lyssia510 and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh no....so sorry about your niece, kawam.
    toronto166 likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

we've got fairies in our house that do magical things like that and make stuff disappear all the time (and occasionally leave things) or atleast that's what i tell my kid
    Last edited by Midnightly; Wed, Feb 24th, 2016 at 02:40 AM.
    Tweets77, Lyssia510 and toronto166 like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

1 month later and still no severance cheque deposited.
    toronto166 likes this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Thread Information