User Tag List

Page 514 of 654 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 512 513 514 515 516 524 564 614 ... LastLast
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I went to Shoppers to pick up a parcel and mail one of my etsy orders(a baby headband). I pick up my package and ask for a stamp. The girl asks "Is it for that envelope there?" I tell her it is and she goes "I have to weigh it before I can sell you a stamp" Wtf? So I tell her not worry about it and go to leave. Then she tells me she can't let me leave with the letter since I brought it to the counter and I might just stick a stamp on it anyway and fraud Canada Post out of postage. So I let her weigh it, she says it's $3.55 to mail it 90 mins away because the package is oversized, and she's already printed out the postage and stuck it on my letter before I even confirmed that I was going to pay it.
    This was in a envelope smaller than what you'd recieve a bill in, flat enough to fit through the little measuring slot thing and should not have cost more than one stamp to send.
    Last time I bring my stuff to mail with me, next time I'll buy my stamps, put them on my packages in the car and drop them in the outside mailbox.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I went to Shoppers to pick up a parcel and mail one of my etsy orders(a baby headband). I pick up my package and ask for a stamp. The girl asks "Is it for that envelope there?" I tell her it is and she goes "I have to weigh it before I can sell you a stamp" Wtf? So I tell her not worry about it and go to leave. Then she tells me she can't let me leave with the letter since I brought it to the counter and I might just stick a stamp on it anyway and fraud Canada Post out of postage. So I let her weigh it, she says it's $3.55 to mail it 90 mins away because the package is oversized, and she's already printed out the postage and stuck it on my letter before I even confirmed that I was going to pay it.
    This was in a envelope smaller than what you'd recieve a bill in, flat enough to fit through the little measuring slot thing and should not have cost more than one stamp to send.
    Last time I bring my stuff to mail with me, next time I'll buy my stamps, put them on my packages in the car and drop them in the outside mailbox.
    How can they do that? Should have ripped open the envelop and said I'll drop it off and left lol! What a jerk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Thats so stupid ^ I`ve mailed ikea hardware (nails and screws) in lettermail with a stamp and my friend received without issue.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Superstores (Ontario) upcoming flyer advertises three(3) pack whole chicken (PC Air Chilled) for $1.77/lb. That's the price that was for a two(2) pack of the chicken not so long ago. You would think since you are buying more in bulk that you'd be able to get more savings, but apparently not. Just my little rant, and my own opinion. Still not the worst deal overall, but just means it will cost the equivalent of one(1) more chicken at $1.77/lb
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post
    It's a joke. Referencing Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroger.

oopsy sorry! I must have missed it with all that Brangalina
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today I got diagnosed with Sjogren's for the 3rd time and had my tooth with it's roots pulled. Was not expecting that.
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Thats so stupid ^ I`ve mailed ikea hardware (nails and screws) in lettermail with a stamp and my friend received without issue.
    I send my etsy stuff lettermail with one stamp all the time and never had an issue with it either. I just had a package of 50 hair clips sent to me from Alberta in a padded envelope three times the size and weight of the one I was sending and it got to Ontario with only one stamp.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Wow. I would be filing a complaint with Canada Post stat.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

If you`re going to make your YT vids for here, can people please pronounce words correctly? Jebus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Had a two hour nap and not only woke up feeling worse than I did before I slept, I also woke up with a killer migraine. Screw this damn cold/cough/fever that won't go away.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

One person's dangerous throwing of beer can at Oriole player overshadowing Blue Jays win.
    Blue Jays you're making me hope again!!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

The cost of cancer drugs . Our government can give money to all these countries but it can't pay for life-saving drugs for taxpayers? So disgusted.

The last 2 times I was in Winners, there was a salesperson shadowing me down every aisle. When ever I turned around, there she was fussing with items on the shelves. Cripes I was scared to touch anything!
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I got duped! Someone impersonating me by making FB profile with my name! WTF
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i bought a scale at Canadian tire...well holy hell, youd think between me & my son (a collage grad) we'd be able to figure it out!
    you have to set it to male/female...then your height...& it still wasnt accurate. im taking it back tomorrow. ;-(

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    I got duped! Someone impersonating me by making FB profile with my name! WTF
    WOW !! That's crazy .. what is wrong with people these days .. are they bored .. it's time for them get out and do something better in life .. like volunteering with some organization.. maybe do something good instead doing crazy things to people.. and trying ruin their life's .
    barbis9, walkonby, dededi and 1 others like this.

Thread Information