User Tag List

Page 526 of 654 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 524 525 526 527 528 536 576 626 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Tonight, I found a Monopoly cup with two stickers attached. (They were duplicates, not food prizes nor winning pieces to complete a series.)
    When I decided to remove the stickers in a lit parking lot, I managed to drop my right glove somewhere. Have a long walk back tomorrow to get it (if no one moves it). I had done a quick search with my tiny light but realized it was getting colder and I have to wait.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

grrr sears!!

walmart can send me a reminder for my photo appointment tomorrow, 4cats sends me a reminder for my booked birthday party (plus a call 10 days before the party) but can sears send me an email that my item has been shipped? nope, how about an email.. phonecall that my package has arrived and is waiting for pick up.... NOPE! apparently it has been sitting there for 10 days! and no one felt the need to inform me of this.. now i have to scramble to pick it up with my kid (a christmas gift for her) or fear that because it's been sitting there too long it will be sent back
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    grrr sears!!

walmart can send me a reminder for my photo appointment tomorrow, 4cats sends me a reminder for my booked birthday party (plus a call 10 days before the party) but can sears send me an email that my item has been shipped? nope, how about an email.. phonecall that my package has arrived and is waiting for pick up.... NOPE! apparently it has been sitting there for 10 days! and no one felt the need to inform me of this.. now i have to scramble to pick it up with my kid (a christmas gift for her) or fear that because it's been sitting there too long it will be sent back
    If you call the order desk, they should be able to hold it until you can pick it up.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Dog owners letting their dogs (small or otherwise) off-leash on the rail trail which is clearly signed that pets must be on leashes. One woman was carrying a Yorkie in her hands when her other off-leash small pooch ran up to four adults, one of whom had a small dog on a leash. As soon as the woman put down her first dog to call the other dog (which was not responding to commands and was jumping around and buzzing the other dog), the Yorkie took two seconds to decide it was going to come and to sniff me. Dog did not stop walking when I said no. The woman was accompanied by a female friend who had her two small dogs on leashes (thank you!).

Yet our town has a off-leash dog park by the cinema where informed dog owners know where to go. It's not next to the rail trail.

And I've noticed other trail users are aware that I have a whistle in my right hand while I walk on the trail.
    Last edited by Ciel; Thu, Nov 17th, 2016 at 10:39 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Ciel, I also can't stand the people - mostly women, for some reason - who feel it's ok to take dogs into stores while they shop and put them into the shopping carts. Or walk them on leash in the store. No, I'm not talking about service dogs. This past week there was a dog barking in the Superstore. Are you fkn kidding me? Some dumbass has her dog in a cart that I will inevitably use one day?? I don't hate dogs, it's all about hygiene.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    grrr sears!!

Gee, I always feel that Sears pesters me when an item comes in - get an email, then phonecalls.
    They hold for 15 days.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Ciel, I also can't stand the people - mostly women, for some reason - who feel it's ok to take dogs into stores while they shop and put them into the shopping carts. Or walk them on leash in the store. No, I'm not talking about service dogs. This past week there was a dog barking in the Superstore. Are you fkn kidding me? Some dumbass has her dog in a cart that I will inevitably use one day?? I don't hate dogs, it's all about hygiene.
    I was at loblaws and a man with a huge dog was shopping in the store. I complained to customer service as this is a grocery store. It really turned me off shopping at that location. Keep the dog at home.

In Burlington they rescued some person who went after his dog when he took it off leash down a ravine. The rescue team risked their lives over this person and their dog. Also in the news about a dog owner that washed their dog in a regular car wash.....omg!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Walmart pre-black Friday......grrrrr. I bookmarked a Corelle dish set and have checked numerous times and no price, nothing. Makes me wonder if they really even stocked it in the first place??? I hate Walfart (yes that is what I call the store).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Reading some of the above posts, people are getting dumber and dumber.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Here's my take on the above dogs comments ( just how I feel not trying to start any bickering). I would rather have dogs in stores than kids. They are far cleaner than some of the kids I have seen. Running noses, drooling, fluids from every place possible, sneezing and coughing all over things in the stores including the produce. I have never caught any virus from dogs. Everything from the common cold and the flu to contagious diseases like measles from kids whose parents that don't believe in immunizations. All from little darlings. Yup, I would rather have dogs. REMEMBER, THIS IS JUST MY OPINION!
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Here's my take on the above dogs comments ( just how I feel not trying to start any bickering). I would rather have dogs in stores than kids. They are far cleaner than some of the kids I have seen. Running noses, drooling, fluids from every place possible, sneezing and coughing all over things in the stores including the produce. I have never caught any virus from dogs. Everything from the common cold and the flu to contagious diseases like measles from kids whose parents that don't believe in immunizations. All from little darlings. Yup, I would rather have dogs. REMEMBER, THIS IS JUST MY OPINION!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    BHAHAHA!
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    You'd have liked the large German Shepherd that was keeping to the left of its owner and looking up at him every so often-no leash on him/her. Was surprised the larger dog did not run after other dogs on leashes but it did keep scoping who was on the path. I've seen this duo before but I'm usually oh the other side of the road.
    I kept clear of them also. Don't know the dog.
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

A local store has a sign taped to the door about only service dogs being allowed. I've often seen senior males toting a small Scottish terrier or other small breed into the store in past years. Lots of senior residences nearby and some of the pet owners don't keep their pets at heel when indoors so there's a leash hazard when poochie leads human-it's every customer to scuttle for their space/sanity.
    One condo resident is notorious for letting her poochie roam all over a sidewalk on long leash. Can't risk walking between owner and pooch and not trip on leash-so I give them a wide berth or change sidewalks. Couple of other small dog owners at night (4 of them) don't keep to one side when the group is out together-have to dodge them too (leashes are full out etc.)
    Newfiescreech and barbis9 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i really feel frustrated and super angry after browsing and notice that Toysrus send us stroller ( Graco Modes travel system with snugride click connect 35 infant car seat - Echo) that manufactured ONE YEAR AGO (D.O.M. 2015 Nov) meanwhile other baby store sold newest manufactured product (D.O.M. 2016 Oct) for lower price than Toysrus. complaint to the help desk doesn't give me any solution other than reorder (with no guarantee i will receive newest product) or return it. Big Company with shady practice by giving 15% discount, they sell older product with HIGHER PRICE (even after discount) and not even stated D.O.M when that product have EXPIRED DATE! who wants to buy a product that only have 7 years lifetime and getting product that will expired in less than 6 years and my baby not going to use it until another 2months!

Thread Information