User Tag List

Page 532 of 654 FirstFirst ... 32 432 482 522 530 531 532 533 534 542 582 632 ... LastLast
Results 7,966 to 7,980 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julies1949 View Post
    Don't you deduct the amount of every check you write from the balance in your account when you write the check? Checks are good for 6 months so this is your responsibility.
    I did.
    Anytime I've bought anything either through PayPal or credit card online, when do they ever give you merchandise first before taking your payment? Month and a half went by and they didn't cash it.
    JadeAngel, Ciel and Davetherave like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

A little rant about my landlord for my student house...

We are now almost a week into December and he has yet to cash my rent cheque for NOVEMBER, I gave him October and November rent back in September, by the time we were half way through November, the first cheque still hadn't been cashed, so I emailed him and they said that they lost it. So I wrote him a new cheque and he has picked it up, that was like two weeks ago!! Just difficult having to make sure all of my finances balance and having to take the $400 into consideration every time I spend some money
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Don't want you to rip anyone off, but I'm a huge fan of Shalimar - haven't had any for years, though, it's pricey.
    Anything else?

My bro wants to give me a Christmas present from Guerlain but thats way too expensive. May be something under $80? Else I will just settle for Lindt as chocolate will always do it.

Hey thats a rant right?

EDIT:
    Oh Shalimar is a perfume? I don't wear perfume

Last edited by Arvilish; Tue, Dec 6th, 2016 at 12:21 PM.
    Ciel and Davetherave like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

When you get a cold right before exam season, I have my first exam in two days and I've felt like crap since Monday and have to study for it. Thank goodness though I'm at an 85% in the course and the course isn't too difficult to comprehend. However, next Monday is a different story, I have my exam for the course I'm doing the worst in right now... Taxation, I'm sitting at about a 50% in the course and NEED to do well on the exam (At least a 75%+ on the final), but the nice thing is that If I do better in the final, my prof is taking 10% of the weighting from the midterm and putting it for the final (Midterm is 30%, Final is 40%, so If I do better It'll mean a 20% Midterm and a 50% final which'll help my grade for sure). And apparently the exam is NOT CUMULATIVE, only the material we did after the midterm, apparently if my prof who is making half the exam, tries to put anything on from before the midterm, the other prof who has final say on the exam will overturn his question (or so someone in the other profs class said they were told)
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

My crazy Pomeranian loves the snow and wants to play in it all the time. That shouldn't be a rant right? But when it is -20 and she stays out so long that she freezes her feet so bad that she can't walk? So I have to dash out and grab her. I'm fuming at her. At least the Doxie has the sense to run out only far enough to do her duty and run back in. Grumble.
    JadeAngel, Ciel, Poirot and 1 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

when u have to do some shopping & the mall is insanely BUSY, ....you finally get time for a coffee but there are only 2 cashiers & 30 people in line.... your bus is late AND he drives past your stop!
    (just to name a few) ;-(
    Ciel, Poirot and Lyssia510 like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Stud flipped the trough heater out and now I get to spend the day defrosting the water trough.
    Ciel likes this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

DDs had some nasty cough for almost two weeks now. It comes and it goes. It gets worst, it improves. So she has been off/on going to school. Tying me down to being home (and going crazy) as I try to prepare myself for next week (Surgery)

You know, running errands, stocking piling, lifting heavy things, things I wont be able to do for a while after...

Got my period today, I`m in a lot of pain. I have no pain medicine. I go to go to the store, literally walk in the door and the school calls me.

She threw up (she most likely had food stuck in her throat because shes gung ho happy now and says she feels fine, no fever) I go to pick her up... Teacher told my daughter to tell me " If you`re that sick just stay home "

Thanks , tips. She was perfectly fine and healthy this morning, considering she already has been home for 5+ days...
    JadeAngel, Ciel and Lyssia510 like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

went to my daughter's christmas concert yesterday... arrived early got a great seat, the gym was packed! parents standing at the back, along the side not a seat to be found.. great turn out.. the rant is.. that while all these people showed up to support the kids, as the event went on.. people left and not just a few people.. kids were preforming, adults left, as the classes changed on stage, adults left.. by the end of the concert, half the seats were empty and that really saddens me.. we are there to support the kids.. ALL the kids.. if i can sit through your kids, you can sit through mine, no kid wants to be up on stage singing while watching parents walking out the back door
    Last edited by Midnightly; Sat, Dec 10th, 2016 at 02:35 AM.
    Tweets77, JadeAngel, Ciel and 8 others like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    went to my daughter's christmas concert yesterday... arrived early got a great seat, the gym was packed! parents standing at the back, along the side not a seat to be found.. great turn out.. the rant is.. that while all these people showed up to support the kids, as the event went on.. people left and not just a few people.. kids were preforming, adults left, as the classes changed on stage, adults left.. by the end of the concert, half the seats were empty and that really saddens me.. we are there to support the kids.. ALL the kids.. if i can sit through your kids, you can sit through mine, no kid wants to be up on stage singing while watching parents walking out the back door
    Our kids school always made the announcement at the start of the show to " please show respect and courtesy " towards all the children and do not leave after your child's class has performed. Plus they always left the adorable Kindergartners for last and everyone loves watching them. Well we always stayed because I mean.....as our kids aged it brought back memories.
    One or two individuals would usually do something unplanned and the audience was quite amused.
    Tweets77, JadeAngel and Ciel like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Went to Bed Bath and Beyond today. Found a neck and shoulder massager, whole display of them with a sign on top saying $59.99. Grabbed one for an xmas gift, go to pay and my total is over $136.xx. I say the massagers are supposed to be $59.99, there's a huge display with the sign. Girl goes to check and says "Yep you're right" and asks the lady beside her how to change the price. The other lady gets all huffy and says "Those are NOT $59.99, they're $109.99" My cashier goes "There's a whole display of them with this sign on top" and the other lady goes "Well she should have checked the bar code to see if it matched".
    Yes I'm going to check the barcode on something with a huge display(at least 4 feet high), exact name of the item I'm buying and the price.
    Went to Shoppers and found the same thing for less and got 18500 points.
    JadeAngel, Ciel, lecale and 5 others like this.

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Help me!
    I'm lost in the internet and I can't find my way out.
    Natalka, Tweets77, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    @
    ;

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Not so much a rant as a WTF post.

We went to the fundraiser for DH last night. And what a bunch of nuts that showed up. Someone brought a box of potatoes, another a sink and the list goes on. I don't think they quite got the concept.
    JadeAngel, Ciel, GoJays and 1 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I have no idea why people rave about Indigo. I've never had a good experience there.

I have a list of 3 items. At the 4 stores close to me, they are all sold out. Today I tried to order it on their website and it says the order wont' arrive until Dec 20 and I need it on the 19th. It's Dec 11 today. Why does it take six business days to get it when their warehouse is in the same city? Also, unlike any other time of year, there is no option to ship it to the store quicker.

So needless to say I bought the stuff elsewhere
    Ciel, Linda Evans and Davetherave like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Participated in Secret Santa @ work, gave my gift, I got left empty handed since my SS quit recently
    JadeAngel, Ciel, wolfwoman and 1 others like this.

Thread Information