User Tag List

Page 550 of 654 FirstFirst ... 50 450 500 540 548 549 550 551 552 560 600 650 ... LastLast
Results 8,236 to 8,250 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    A couple of years ago..I'd parked well away from other cars in Sprawl*mart ..When I came back , there was another car with a huge rusty dent. The driver was claiming I'd smashed into her car and was trying to claim compensation from me..
    The guy who used to live opposite me did that all the time. He would park directly opposite our driveway despite the fact it wasn't outside his house and basically took 2 spots due to where the no parking area starts.

Anyone leaving our building he would run out and claim they dinged his car. It still had the same dent as when we moved last summer when he moved out last month. He claimed our moving truck did it while it sat in the driveway (he was out when we arrived and we were still unpacking when he came over shouting)

He also tried to get disability saying he was in the car when it was hit. The guy had a dashcam and countersued him and I am guessing that is the end of his fake reports.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Dear [name withheld]

I'm sure you're a nice person and that you mean well. But I dislike you immensely. You'll never have any idea how much I wish you would just disappear. Everything you say comes across as being a complete know-it-all. No one likes that. Not to mention your penchant for kissing ass. You are the master at that. God help us all if you ever got a position of power. I'd probably leave. I'm just happy that I don't have to talk to you ever for any reason. Have a nice day!

Regards,
    The Person Who Can't Stand You

There, I feel better. I can't say any of this to this particular person so this is the next best thing. I love the rant thread

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

to the impatient senior - why are you in such a rush?
    Last edited by annedougherty; Fri, Feb 10th, 2017 at 03:04 PM.
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

if your kid is sick.. DON'T send them to school to infect the rest of the class and then have the school call you 2 hours into the day to ask you to pick up your very sick kid because they have a fever and are white as a sheet (or turning green) i get it being a parent is hard... having to miss a day of work/finding someone to watch your sick kid can be hard... but that's no excuse to send them to school feeling like complete poop all while risking the whole class getting sick.. i just had to clean up PUKE from all over my daughter's bedroom floor at 11pm at night!
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Worked with a coworker today who had symptoms of strep throat - I haven`t been sick all winter and now I feel it coming on.

If you`re sick, STAY HOME. Why tf do people do this. I have the worst immune system with auto immune disorders let alone picking up others colds and God knows what else.
    Examples of why people do it are no paid sick time so cant afford to stay home.
    Feeling guilty because you took the day off. Wondering if people will question if you are reeally sick.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    You know..... I feel for people with severe allergies. No one in my house has any allergies so we don't know exactly what they go through but this is absolutely ridiculous. You can't ask the public to not eat a certain item before coming through the doors. Don't get me started on peanut allergies and the school.
    I think that its reasonable to ask someone to take care and not but if they have to notify a certain person so the person with allergies can avoid the peanut eater. Saying not to enter at all is more extreme at a business but i would have no issue saying that at a residence.

As someone deathly allergic to shellfish and shellfish products i feel its pretty fair to be asking people to have some consideration and tell me they ate it so i have the choice to leave before i end up in an ambulance (yes im that sensitive ). I live on daily allergy meds and carry my epi pen. I fairly let people know if its around me it will kill me so given a chance to leave is appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

There is a fly in my house...i do not know why there is only one but I keep seeing the d@mn thing.

I have had to put out fly traps again..stupid fly..

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Killed the irritating little fu...fly!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Uh, so Walmart takes away free shipping. Okay.
    So I order $50+ worth of crap and just take things back that I don`t need.
    Now I see they have a "Order handling fee" of $5 for orders under $25?

Walmart can kick rocks.

Oh that being said. Recently I bought/returned an item (that I used a coupon for) same day and I got so much shade from CS. Like chill, you`ll get your $3 regardless, sh*t.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Had to buy a new pair of jeans. No choice as the ones I was wearing were going to butt blow any minute. So I go to Jeans Wearhouse ( where I always get my jeans) and discover that this location has discontinued carrying long lengths! So now I am stuck wear jeans that look like flood pants until I can find another Jeans Wearhouse that have 36" jeans.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Had to buy a new pair of jeans. No choice as the ones I was wearing were going to butt blow any minute. So I go to Jeans Wearhouse ( where I always get my jeans) and discover that this location has discontinued carrying long lengths! So now I am stuck wear jeans that look like flood pants until I can find another Jeans Wearhouse that have 36" jeans.

Try reitmans. I get my jeans at additionelle or Penningtons I wear a 22 tall. I think 36" would be a smaller size so reitmans (who is a sister company with "normal" sizes) would probably have taller options as well.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Got a Toshiba TV as a Christmas gift.....defective and apparently Toshiba does not offer any warranty??? I spoke to someone in the Philippines .....never ever going to buy a Toshiba product ever!!!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Uh, so Walmart takes away free shipping. Okay.
    So I order $50+ worth of crap and just take things back that I don`t need.
    Now I see they have a "Order handling fee" of $5 for orders under $25?

Walmart can kick rocks.

Oh that being said. Recently I bought/returned an item (that I used a coupon for) same day and I got so much shade from CS. Like chill, you`ll get your $3 regardless, sh*t.
    Wonder if the order handling fee is to offset the store chain's return to allowing customers to use their Visa credit cards again.

Speaking of Walmart-I am not appreciating my night time line up at a checkout to be asked each and every visit if I want to use self checkout (by the duty employee at the end of the store where I'm lined up). I keep stating I'm paying with cash and know the self-checkouts are for credit card payers. Perhaps I should revert to 7am shops and avoid the situation entirely. Or just take my shopping money to another store and be done so I have my peace of mind. I am convinced the store will move towards card payments only this year given the push to use self-checkout.
    Newfiescreech likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Wonder if the order handling fee is to offset the store chain's return to allowing customers to use their Visa credit cards again.

Speaking of Walmart-I am not appreciating my night time line up at a checkout to be asked each and every visit if I want to use self checkout (by the duty employee at the end of the store where I'm lined up). I keep stating I'm paying with cash and know the self-checkouts are for credit card payers. Perhaps I should revert to 7am shops and avoid the situation entirely. Or just take my shopping money to another store and be done so I have my peace of mind. I am convinced the store will move towards card payments only this year given the push to use self-checkout.
    I dislike self serve checkouts - I always seem to freeze them up. I would rather give a cashier a job. As for the $5 fee - that is just a money grab in my opinion. I notice that people are not using the self-serve checkouts and I suspect Walmart is losing money on them - good as I hate shopping at Walmart.
    Newfiescreech and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I ordered some books from Amazan last week. The delivery service left them on the ledge next to the front door, a ledge Penguinette2 and lilP go past twice a day and neither of them either brought them in or told me that they were there. They had be delivered on Wednesday...I found them today.
    Last edited by Darth Penguin; Sat, Feb 18th, 2017 at 11:04 AM.
    Newfiescreech and toronto166 like this.

Thread Information