User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HungerMoney.Org

Thread: Regular Coupons Scanning at Fortinos?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I printed out some $1 coupons for SunButter off thehealthyshopper.ca and went to Fortinos to get some. The cashier wasn't sure what to do with the coupons, so he scanned them. I said "I don't think it works that way" and he pointed at the monitor and said "Yes, they did!". Hmmm. I thought only coupon zone coupons scanned and all others had to be entered manually? Has anyone else noticed regular coupons scanning? It would make couponing SO much easier!
    This thread is currently associated with: Fortinos

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You shouldn't question the cashier, they probably know more about coupons than anyone. Either way that is great that they scanned and your purchase was successful! Congrats!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm pretty sure that they are trying to get coupons to scan in Canada like they do in the US. I know the place that I work at had an upgrade to eventually make it so that we can scan coupons.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Healthy Shopper coupons do for some reason, I think they set them up with Loblaws in mind as they also have booklets of them in Fortinos (even before they started putting out more manu coupons)

J&J coupons do not scan
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Thread Information