User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By toban
  • 1 Post By GoJays

Thread: Review: Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara (Black)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

According to the Elizabeth Arden website: "Our first-ever mascara with ceramide triple complex (Ceramides 1, 3 & 6) plus vitamins to help reinforce and restore lashes' natural protective barrier. Protein-based complex Keravis helps fortify, lengthen, define & revitalize lashes. Won't smudge, flake or clump. "

I paid around $28.00 before tax for this mascara. I like the small brush which is easy to work with. This mascara didn't give me incredible length or thickness. It's more of a natural look. I also experienced some clumping (I have not come across a clump free mascara yet!) Overall I wasn't that thrilled with this mascara. Why? I was looking for one that offers more length or thickening or a combination of both. The results weren't worth the price I paid for this product. I won't repurchase.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    French Lady and xox2010 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

MY wife had purchased one and she is not happy with it.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I wasn't pleased with it, either...I found it difficult to work with that smaller brush and somehow kept smudging it. I love volume over length since I have enough length and any more just hits my glasses, so for now I'm sticking to either the gold L'Oreal Voluminous mascara, or their Voluminous Collagen in the black case. Although they don't advertise them as lengthening, I think they're capable of that, also, since I have to watch how I apply it not to get length...So far I'm very pleased with them.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I stick to Cover Girl, I can get 4 of them for the price of one of yours I've tried many different mascaras, expensive and not, and have found that CG is the best (for me, anyway)
    HeatherWake likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I like Mac I have tried so many and it was the only one that didn't run

Thread Information