User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Kelloggs Cash For Gas 2013

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by deadice View Post
    yes I would be interested if someone could post the details of the no purchase necessary option for this year. i haven't seen these boxes here yet...
    Since there is no contest portion this year, I don't think there will be a no purchase necessary option. In the past there was a chance to win $500 and whether you won was printed inside the cereal box as well as the form for the $5 gas card. When a contest is run, there is a rule saying you must be able to enter the contest without paying anything (there is a story about it here: http://queensjournal.ca/story/2013-0...essary-chance/). If you chose the no purchase necessary option for this contest, an entire empty box was mailed to you. That box also happened to have the form for the gas card, which is how people were able to get the $5 gift card without buying the cereal.

For this year, I don't see anything mentioning a no purchase necessary option since there is no contest.

I don't think I'll be buying the cereal this year, but the Rice Krispies squares are not a bad deal Like lotsasavings said above, it's $6 for 4 boxes at Sobeys right now and then you get the $5 gift card back. It's a snack I buy anyways so it's a good deal for me
    Last edited by Jeniana; Mon, Jul 15th, 2013 at 11:53 PM.
    ~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

hmm...So I have my 2 forms filled out required to get the card and stuffed in an envie. It weighs 34 grams... Is one stamp going to be enough? Can I cut some of the excess cardboard away?

Not such a great deal if I'm going to have to spend $1.10 just to mail it...
    Last edited by web3; Tue, Jul 16th, 2013 at 09:42 AM.
    LIVE SIMPLE likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

youpppiiii !!!! tanks

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by web3 View Post
    hmm...So I have my 2 forms filled out required to get the card and stuffed in an envie. It weighs 34 grams... Is one stamp going to be enough? Can I cut some of the excess cardboard away?

Not such a great deal if I'm going to have to spend $1.10 just to mail it...
    The weight limit is 30 g for an envelope with one P stamp, so one stamp won't be enough for an envelope weighing 34 g.

I don't know if you're allowed to trim the cardboard, but I did. By keeping just the small part the codes are on (and taping them to a piece of paper) I was able to get my envelope for the 4 Rice Krispies squares PINs down to 28 g, including the envelope and 4 forms.
    lotsasavings, Candini and web3 like this.
    ~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeniana View Post
    The weight limit is 30 g for an envelope with one P stamp, so one stamp won't be enough for an envelope weighing 34 g.

I don't know if you're allowed to trim the cardboard, but I did. By keeping just the small part the codes are on (and taping them to a piece of paper) I was able to get my envelope for the 4 Rice Krispies squares PINs down to 28 g, including the envelope and 4 forms.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeniana View Post

The post office outlet staff told me that CP will likely let mail go with 1 'P' stamp if 32g or less. I just went in to ask yesterday. I was trying to mail something weighing at 35g & it needed 2 'P' stamps.
    web3 likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bummed out Kellogg's did not offer the no purchase necessary option this year. In 2011 we did quite well with this promotion and used every single pre-paid credit card to top up gift card balances at SDM, so we earned twice the Optimum Points, which was a great strategy that I learned from the smart people here! Guess I will just have to do the recycle walks to take advantage of this offer.
    Kerricakes likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Didnt even notice this till today that its on my box lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

ok so I read on Kellogg's web site that the cereal $5 gas cards and snack $5 gas card offers are separate promotions. So if I max out for the 5X $5 gas cards for the cereal can I stil do the 5X $5 gas cards for the snack ones ?? As its separate lol

Trading Score
    111 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leavitts77 View Post
    ok so I read on Kellogg's web site that the cereal $5 gas cards and snack $5 gas card offers are separate promotions. So if I max out for the 5X $5 gas cards for the cereal can I stil do the 5X $5 gas cards for the snack ones ?? As its separate lol
    You should be able to do that if they are separate promotions

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cocottee00 View Post
    You should be able to do that if they are separate promotions
    Ok I should try with 4 snack pins to see if it works before I send more . Will update if I get both . Thanks

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

I can only find gross frosted flakes and rice crispies with the promo.

I want corn pops (preferably cinnamon) and fruit loops. I gotta have me those sugary cereals!
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I found fruit loops at gt.....mismarked at 2.97!
    Angela273 likes this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I activated my card, verified my card, went to use my card...DECLINED! Verified balance again, $0.00! Not impressed!
    On hold now with the 1-800 number...

ETA: they put $5 back on, was rushed and forgot to ask what happened...plan on using it tomorrow, fingers crossed lol
    Last edited by web3; Thu, Aug 15th, 2013 at 04:27 PM.
    Angela273 likes this.

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

sent my envie on Monday...see how long it takes.

My neigbour gave me their one for rice krispie treats...I dont ever buy them....so if someone need it please message me for trade.
    RRRRRLF - FPC's for Schneiders/FPC for Prime Turkey/$4 Easy ups from Pampers portal/ $2 Lacoupe/$5 Arctic Gardens/FPC Huggies&Pampers wipes/FPC Barilla/FPC Milk ~ Mean People Suck!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information