User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By annedougherty

Thread: Shoppers Drug Mart Lime Ridge Mall Clearance End-cap

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Wanted to say that I found the endcap by chance when I was walking along the refrigerated aisle as though going to post office but spotted the endcap opposite the blood-pressure machine. Saw two containers of Enfamil product, random assortment of personal care items but nothing for me!

Is that the only clearance area in the store? Did not think to check the fridge section for drink deals or food deals as my arms were carrying items (and I was looking for the 6pk sodas).
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I think that's the only clearance section there. It's such a high traffic store I can't see them ever having that much to clear out.
    Ciel likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Ok, so I did not miss anything on discount elsewhere, unless it was an advertised special. I find the location to be like a bonus discovery on the way from post office or pharmacy.

Thanks for replying!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

I have looked over the clearance end cap there before too - I was disappointed every time I went to check it out. The "clearance" prices are usually on par with a sale price (from a majority of what I have seen there so far). I was super excited when I saw the Fruit Source multi-packs on the end cap, but they rang up as regular price ($10.99). There were so many on the end cap so it wasn't just placed there and they were all neatly organized too - I asked the manager and he said that they are not on clearance yet and what was on the top shelf is currently regular price?! I didn't understand that, but he assured me they were not on clearance yet and he was not sure when they would be. I went back the following week and they were all gone I always check anyway when I am in there or in the mall, but so far have found nothing.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

At least the Mall Rd. Fortino's is nearby and there is clearance stuff there (endcap of Joe Fresh items (mostly girls' anklet socks, two pairs of knit gloves but no price tags, hair accessories and belts)) facing the chilled foods area at the back; not sure about grocery clearance section or health/personal items but Home/Kitchen had some items tagged clearance!

Lime Ridge Shoppers might be worth checking during summer for the summer items that did not sell. Am on quest for Wonka Bottlecaps that were advertised two flyers ago but could not find them in stores that I visited.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Noticed this afternoon at the store-by the front registers (close to newspapers): Off Clip-On units are on sale for $6.99! Did not check labels for end date. Might be good deal to pursue if you have outdoor movies/picnics/barbecues/deck nights on your social calendar and don't want to be bug bait at twilight.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Eastgate Square SDM clearance rack is a mobile cart parked in front of the Perrier Slim Cans (shelf kitty-corner to the the post office).
    Stylize hair bands 2 for $1, get brand reinforcements 50 cents for pkg of 200, wasp & hornet raid on top shelf (think it $5 or less), cherry passion Tic Tacs 50 cents, Maynard Green Apple candy-same price I think, some kids' sunglasses & swimming aid and some other items.

Thread Information