User Tag List

Page 2 of 1580 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Like Tree139307Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Great to see this thread back,I know JasperandChar started one a while ago,it just dont appear when I search?
    Here is the link to the original thread.

What is your Freebie of the day or week while out SHOPPING?
    cath007 and wolfwoman like this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Not so much a shopping brag as a restaurant brag! So last night we decided to go out for a good family meal and decided on Red Lobster. Well when we got there it was about a 20 min wait. We ok well wait. Well we get seated, wait another 10-15 for our drink order to be taken, then another 10 mins for our order to be taken! Finally 20 mins later we get out starter salads, and wait for our meals. They were taking so long I managed to ask if DD could get his ahead of time (he's 5) and by this time we had been waiting almost 45 mins! Finally an HOUR AFTER we had our salads our meals come out, BUT the waitress sets hubby's down and says "wait a min. this is theirs and points the table behind us who had been seated AFTER us. She then moves there their table and sets my plate down and comes back saying the other plate she had was DS's! Then realizing by this time she TOTALLY F**KED UP takes my plate off their table and hands it to me!!! First off SO WRONG!!!, Then ( I had crab legs) she forgets the crackers for me to open them so she says "Ill be right back" another 10 mins LATER another waitress finally brings me the crackers to open them and by this time they were cold and wouldnt open properly, so I told her and she brought me fresh ones! By this time I was sooooooo frusterated when she brought our bill I demanded to talk to a manager. Lucky for us, the one who came out is one who remembers seeing us on past visits. I explain my whole story to him and he takes our bill and fixes. I tried to hand him the $4 wub 2 meals coupon I had, and he says "Oh you wont need that for what Im going to do"

Long story short 2 and a half hours later we are FINALLY leaving the resturant only paying for DD's kids meal and our drinks! He toolk all 3 of our meals off our bill just cause he remembered us, knew who we were and knew we come in every couple of months or so. So our bill that should have cost us close to $100 if not more, we walked out paying under $20 for Impressed with the manager did, not sure if the waitress or the kitchen pissed me off more!!!!!

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I found some 1$ Pantene shampoos at WM and used 2$ off to get 1$ overage
    dagney, Angela273, ticul and 3 others like this.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by canadianhockeymom View Post
    My best deal this week was 6 pkgs free Poise liners..marked for $3.00 with coupon on it for $3.00. The cashier took the coupons and was so excited to tell me I would be getting them free

I already knew that..lol..but I smiled and thanked her and said I wish all shopping trips were like this

They still had lots left, a large display of them, I wanted others to have the same opportunity for free liners.
    Can you tell me which store and where you got these, thanks!!
    canadianhockeymom likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    Can you tell me which store and where you got these, thanks!!
    It was Sobeys, hopefully there is one near you! They were on a cardboard display stand in the aisle. I see you're in Ottawa, it's a good 6 hours away from here, and I dont think it's worth the drive for those lol

Good luck, hope you find some!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

My big deals were things I got at Target Clearance sales!!
    Angela273 and ticul like this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I had a lot of great deals this week but I think the best was the mens and womans clear shampoo and conditioner I found at zehrs. It had a 50% off sticker on it and I knew the regular price was 6.49 and I had the $3 coupon so I thought .49 cents was a good price. Got to the cash and it rang in at 3.99. So I got 50% 3.99 and they took the $3 coupon so I go $1 overage on each one ( 4 total) the overage paid for the other clearance items I bought that I didn't have coupons for.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

went to walmart fairview mall st.catharines and found 1 pair size 12 running shoes kids reg 15.00 on for 1.00 so i grabbed them for my neighbour then i found the next size my son will go into 2 size 1 also reg 15.00 for 1.00 so i grabbed the last 2 on the shelf 3 bucks for 3 pairs of shoes kindda felt liek i was stealing them .....always check shoe clearance you just never No

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

WM tights for $1 (regular $8) and rainboots $3 (regular $29)
    ticul and Shirnette like this.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I was able to take part in the chapters $5 off anything, no minimum.
    i got 10 gifts for the kids for Xmas for just over $10. Free shipping too. Value approx $100 (most items were on sale)
    ericaraina and ticul like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Where to start...got some great deals this week. Clear shampoo - .99 at Rexall - used $3 coupon from Redplum. Dove Shampoo and Dove Conditioner - +.02 at Freshco - used $3 coupons printed. 10 boxes of Honey Bunches of Oats - average of $1.15/box and still have more coupons from those boxes to use. 7-266 ml dawn dishwashing liquid for FREE - on sale at CT for $1 - used CT money. Honey Almond Cheerios - FREE from FPC. Fibre One cereal - FREE from FPC. Oooohh and I think it was last week FB had 2 lb tubes of ground beef on sale for $3.76. I picked up 8 of them and used the coupons I had for $3 off wub Hamberger Helper. Makes the ground beef .38/lb. Yippie!
    Last edited by Steffigirl; Fri, Jul 19th, 2013 at 04:09 PM.
    ticul, Shirnette and rameen like this.
    PEACE. LOVE. HARMONY...AND COUPONS!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    Love this site! I live about an hour away from Massena NY, went to JC Penney, lots of clearance stuff bought white wood blinds sticker was $4.97 at the cash $3.73!!! Also bought white sheer panels $3.97 ea. at the cash they were $2.25!!! Attachment 186306Have 2 pictures, not the best everyone is sleeping didn't want to make to much noise!!
    WTG...JC Penney is my fave place for deals in Buffalo..will be going in a few wk. so hopefully I'll get some unbelievable deals as usual.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

My best deal of the week was a spray bottle of Neutrogena Sunscreen that was on sale for $1 at WM (it was in a display with the rest of the regular priced sunscreens, but properly labeled). I was able to use a $3 off coupon on it. I was also able to use 2x FPC car Glade and get the $3 Checkout51 rebate. I purchased Christie crackers with an FPC and also got a $1 Checkout51 rebate on it. Plus I was able to pick up the FPC box of cereal back on Tuesday. I liked getting "paid" to take things home.
    ticul likes this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shirnette View Post
    WTG...JC Penney is my fave place for deals in Buffalo..will be going in a few wk. so hopefully I'll get some unbelievable deals as usual.
    Hi Shirnette I'm sure you'll find great deals!! Don't forget to go to the site mommysavesbig.com before you go there are always tons of coupons for jc Penney, macys, bon-ton etc.. I don't know what stores are in buffalo but there are always a lot of coupons check the day before you go!! Have fun!!
    ticul likes this.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I bought cat litter at rock bottom price!!!
    Max Scoop (blue pail) on sale at No Frills for $4.88 - $1 coupon (found at superstore/coupon zone) = $3.88 each!!!
    my kitties are set for a while
    ticul, Autumn7 and wolfwoman like this.

EASY PAYPAL $$ - GetCashForSurveys - receive $50 free when you take your first paid survey! Brand new site--now open to Canadian residents, reserve your spot before it's full--get paid for your opinion!

My Wish List in under 'About Me' on my profile page

Page 2 of 1580 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast

Thread Information