User Tag List

Page 405 of 1583 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 403 404 405 406 407 415 455 505 905 1405 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 23731
Like Tree139406Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    2prs of kids jeans at Old Navy $5.40 each and some athletic headbands for myself $4.40. Also enjoyed my free Booster Juice smoothie and slice of cake from Coffee Culture(birthday freebies)! Also, 10 cent paper(150 sheets)at Walmart.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Lee03, I see that Amazon Prime is offering $25 gift card on fitbit.
    ROMEO, avoncallingu, Lee03 and 3 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

No dealsies today.

But I did go to Pharma SAVE again today (I mistakenly called it Pharma Plus). I got some $5.00 Cetaphil coupons, good until December 31, 2016. Actually, I was doubly-mistaken earlier again because they aren't TP coupons. I have NO idea where they're from since they're cut out by hand. Makes me feel a bit better that they are keeping them by the cash - even more since the willingly gave me some! So the old mantra that it never hurts to ask rings true again. Now I have enough for me and 1 for trade or a train...or whatever. :D

But that's not all! On my way home from donating baby formula/scooping up some Cetaphil coupons guess what I found?!

2 more Cetaphil coupons that probably got blown out of someone's recycling bin yesterday. These ones are for lotion or the cleanser but they're also $5.00 each and not expiring until Dec 31, 2016. So yeah - you give and you get... or I have a guardian coupon angel out there that knows I am not above picking $10 in coupons off the sidewalk lol.
    Get your F-R-E-E gift cards just by browsing online with Swagbucks. Click here to register now!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    @Lee03 - I have the fitbit zip. It's much cheaper than the charge. I bought it for $59.95 from Amazon.ca and used codes I earned from swagbucks.

I used it a lot the first few months and it really did push me to get more steps in. I stopped when my DD got sick and haven't started back up. I blame it on Summer. lol. But I do plan to start wearing it again in September when the kids go back to school.

Before I bought mine I started a thread on SC.

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/400495-...eviews-canada/

It might give your some info... Good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    I believe the charge is one that rarely goes on sale, as far as I've seen anyway. I bought mine at Sportchek on a 3day sale in january when everything was 20% off and you'd get a free movie ticket for spending over $100. That was the best I could find, I was surprised that electronics weren't excluded in their sale, but more than one store told me they were included. I only mention it as a type of general deal that might help you out.

The charge hr on amazon includes a $25 gift card with the charge hr today for prime members, but the hr part doesn't record heart rates well, my dad had one. I love my charge btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    Lee03, I see that Amazon Prime is offering $25 gift card on fitbit.
    Thank you all for your help!!

Winnipeg Airmiler
    Trading Score
    215 (100%)

Co-op buy 5 get $5.00 off. Wub 5 centible or co-op Gold products you get $5.00 off. Stocked up on a lot of stuff and saved lots of money. This may only be valid in Winnipeg stores (not sure), but great deals. Vegetables and stuffed chicken free! Yeah!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I know many of us may be posting in here tomorrow with our FPC's for Minions cereal and such but today at Metro I came away with $54.82 worth of food and treats for just $3.28......now I WAS annoyed that Metro having higher prices and all, there bags of those silly Pepperidge Farm Crisps were more than the highest price allowed on the FPC! ( for shame! but I decided to pay the extra .29 because I could not be bothered driving to WM later )
    Also on the Twix bags I was so happy that the ones I found had the Cineplex pin codes!! ( Now I only need 2 more to redeem!! and I've NEVER bought a bag!! ( I gather them the odd time in the theatre after patrons leave! ha ha )
    Attached Images Attached Images  

babies teach us acceptance

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

I love all the different points programs: Air Miles, Optimum, PC Plus, etc.

On the weekend, I even earned points on my points!

Sobeys (ON) had a weekend offer (the third time since April) of "buy $150.00 Sobeys gift card, earn 200 bonus Air Miles".

The $150.00 Sobeys gift card can also be used at FreshCo, Foodland and a few other stores.

200 bonus Air Miles has a value of $21.05 toward future grocery purchases.

I had enough Air Miles (1425) to purchase/redeem for a $150.00 Sobeys gift card . . .

AND . . .

I earned another 200 bonus Air Miles (showed up on my account today)

Love it! I earned Air Miles on my Air Miles and came out ahead by a value of $21.05!
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Thu, Jul 16th, 2015 at 03:08 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

Nice to know that this works. Last promo, the cashier asked me if I wanted to use my points towards the GC, but I wasn't sure and didn't want to mess up the transaction, so I just paid and accumulated more points for next time.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    I love all the different points programs: Air Miles, Optimum, PC Plus, etc.

On the weekend, I even earned points on my points!

Sobeys (ON) had a weekend offer (the third time since April) of "buy $150.00 Sobeys gift card, earn 200 bonus Air Miles".

The $150.00 Sobeys gift card can also be used at FreshCo, Foodland and a few other stores.

200 bonus Air Miles has a value of $21.05 toward future grocery purchases.

I had enough Air Miles (1425) to purchase/redeem for a $150.00 Sobeys gift card . . .

AND . . .

I earned another 200 bonus Air Miles (showed up on my account today)

Love it! I earned Air Miles on my Air Miles and came out ahead by a value of $21.05!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    @Shwa Girl - There's a bunch of movie codes out there.

We went yesterday in the afternoon so it was $6.50 per person but with the Scene card discount it's $5.85 per person.

I bought my adult ticket and the used a buy one general admission, get a children's admission free code (my sister gave it to me, she said it was from a Mcdonalds box meal deal).

Then I traded for a free children's admission code (trader said it was from buying $50 worth of Minions merchandise from Toys R Us) and used that.

So I bought one general admission for $5.85 and then used codes for the 2 kids admissions.

nicely played

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Bought a $0.50 ice cream scoop at GT. Not free but cheaper than most stores Dempster's Smooth Multi grain, 12 Grain, 12 pkg hot dog buns and Villaggio hamburger buns for $1.25 each at Dollar Tree!

Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I didn't know you could redeem Sobeys gift cards at Fresh Co! Thanks for the tip!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  20150714_185738.jpg
Views: 489
Size:  402.3 KBThanks to a trade was able to get paid to take 12 fish home,c kristes 4 for $4, bics $1.99 each.
    Last edited by azevedo; Thu, Jul 16th, 2015 at 09:59 PM.

Trading Score
    219 (100%)

Aero bubbles pouches $1.75 at no frills got 10 bags seperate transactions and submitted 10 x $1.5 on snap and 1 x $1.5 on checkout 51

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by afrench855 View Post
    I didn't know you could redeem Sobeys gift cards at Fresh Co! Thanks for the tip!
    The gift card you buy at Sobeys has to have Freshco written on it or it won't work. There is another Sobeys gift card that you use just at Sobeys.
    Name:  Sobeys-Gift-Card.jpg
Views: 572
Size:  44.5 KB

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    The gift card you buy at Sobeys has to have Freshco written on it or it won't work. There is another Sobeys gift card that you use just at Sobeys.
    Name:  Sobeys-Gift-Card.jpg
Views: 572
Size:  44.5 KB

Thanks for the clarification!

Thread Information