• 1 Post By sinhhua
  • 1 Post By coupon girl
  • 1 Post By dariusz8
  • 1 Post By MillieH
  • 1 Post By delynn
  • 2 Post By guccicouponer
  • 1 Post By dariusz8
  • 2 Post By Shwa Girl

Thread: Best WM in Ontario to PM, Possibly best in Canada. Hanover, Ontario Location

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

I recommend this WM to anyone.... They are absolutely amazing! Super friendly staff, extremely coupon friendly, will price match any flyer in Ontario (printed flyers accepted, including black and white).... as long as the flyer is from Ontario you can price match it.... So if your heading camping near Hanover, Ontario or live not to far from it I highly recommend doing some price matching and couponing here. I often would go through http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/ (print the flyers I was interested in from here on SC) and just price match all my groceries here. I often walked out paying $40 for $200-$300 in groceries (meats, eggs, milk, you name it) anyone wanna carpool? lol Would love it if all WM did this
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by dariusz8; Wed, Aug 7th, 2013 at 12:10 AM.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Wow dariusz8! I knew you were not talking about here. I am so jealous, you should write them a letter of appreciation you never know they might just send you a little something. Happy you have the best WM in Canada. Thanks for sharing lucky duck!!
    leymi15 and Shirnette like this.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

That's the one I moved from but still head up once and a while to price match.... They are absolutely amazing, and felt others should who are able to pm here should know its a super spot to shop. Once had $900 worth of items and they paid me $140 to take it out
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarandme View Post
    Wow dariusz8! I knew you were not talking about here. I am so jealous, you should write them a letter of appreciation you never know they might just send you a little something. Happy you have the best WM in Canada. Thanks for sharing lucky duck!!
    Last edited by dariusz8; Wed, Aug 7th, 2013 at 12:17 AM.
    leymi15, shantayl and MillieH like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dariusz8 View Post
    That's the one I moved from but still head up once and a while to price match.... They are absolutely amazing, and felt others should who are able to pm here should know its a super spot to shop. Once had $900 worth of items and they paid me $140 to take it out
    How. need more details. $900 worth of items and still get paid $140 to take it out.
    MillieH likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

my walmart is pretty nice to -customer service girls awesome -and cashiers too-it sure makes our job easier couponing
    MillieH likes this.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

They will price match crazy sale clearout prices and still let you use coupons on top of them.... They try to push quantity out of this walmart... so they do not limit you. I was making very good overage on many different coupons...
    MillieH likes this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

YaY for you!!
    oscarandme likes this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

*Loves coupons*
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Wow it seems every time I go to Hanover Walmart to get things or price match ... They are sold out of the items I want... It's a small town with a lot of couponers and price matching people. Just saying it might not be with your trip to Hanover, if your driving from a distance I love shopping there because everyone is so nice, just wish they ether had more product or less people shopping lol (price matching ) lol
    Shirnette likes this.
    Thank you to Everyone On SmartCanucks for helping me save

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    150 (100%)

Wow! I wish my WM was like that!!
    oscarandme and Shirnette like this.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Yes its a small town.... and yes the number of couponers is high. But are you surprised ? having a wm with such flexible policies? We used to live 30 minutes away from it, and had the owen sound location closer but always shopped hanover wm. The early bird catches the worm so to say... your best off to do your weekly shop for the super hot deals sooner the later. But If your pming fruits, milk, eggs, meats etc it really doesn't really seem to matter much to when you go. They don't seem to have any limits here to price matching or using coupons. I myself found them to usually carry 90% of what was one my shopping list. Mind you they aren't a huge store like the ones around the gta and there selection is smaller... The area doesn't have much competition so am very surprised this wm has taken on any pm throughout Ontario when wm around the gta are very strict to what stores they allow you to pm, and to top it off to allow printed flyers is unheard of at least with the wm I have been to . I am not saying people from the gta head to it, as living here now I am able to score better deals then I did there, but someone living on the surrounding areas have no better place to shop all in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by delynn View Post
    Wow it seems every time I go to Hanover Walmart to get things or price match ... They are sold out of the items I want... It's a small town with a lot of couponers and price matching people. Just saying it might not be with your trip to Hanover, if your driving from a distance I love shopping there because everyone is so nice, just wish they ether had more product or less people shopping lol (price matching ) lol
    Last edited by dariusz8; Sun, Aug 11th, 2013 at 09:06 PM.
    Shirnette likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dariusz8 View Post
    I recommend this WM to anyone.... They are absolutely amazing! Super friendly staff, extremely coupon friendly, will price match any flyer in Ontario (printed flyers accepted, including black and white).... as long as the flyer is from Ontario you can price match it....
    *sigh*
    If only all Walmart's were like this.
    Happy for you.
    oscarandme and Shirnette like this.

Thread Information