User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By lcmt
  • 1 Post By lcmt

Thread: Opinion World is not very Canadian friendly...anyone else notice?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A while ago when I joined the site, a few years back they used to have reward options for Canadians, stores like Homesense and such..but now? it's all US. 99% of it, it's sad because I do love taking surveys on their website and you get points quickly but...they don't even have a Canadian amazon.ca reward! really? that's weird..for a Canadian company they seem to have more rewards for US people..

has anyone else noticed?

some of their rewards include: Amazon.com, CVS, Dell.com, Footlocker US, Gap US, Overstock.com(which has a lot of taxes/duties)

but you see what I mean? why not Amazon.CA? for Canadians at least? everything is US..and CVS? that's a US drugstore wth??...
    this is so unfair..there is nothing to choose from for Canadians..I stopped taking surveys because I am wasting my time and I don't think I will until they give us some Canadian rewards..how sad..

Why are they like this? they used to have tons of rewards for both Canadians and US people..

Is anyone else still with OpinionWorld?
    This thread is currently associated with: Amazon.ca & Amazon.com, Dell, Foot Locker, Gap, Home Sense

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Opinion World is basically SSI and it is same as Opinion Outpost. If you have paypal, doing survey from Opinion Outpost. Make sure you use different email address from Opinion world when you register in Opinion Outpost.
    JDI007 likes this.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh did not know this, ty will try Opinion Outpost I hope surveys are as frequent as Opinion World.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Basically you should get the same survey. Also, Opinion Outpost needs "Verified" paypal account. If your paypal has not verified, you cannot cashout. When you register, make sure you register under ".ca" (https://www.opinionoutpost.ca/), NOT ".com".

Quote Originally Posted by A007 View Post
    Oh did not know this, ty will try Opinion Outpost I hope surveys are as frequent as Opinion World.
    Last edited by lcmt; Sun, Oct 27th, 2013 at 01:12 PM.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yea I just noticed..I do have a verified paypal account right now but..the thing is I don't use my bank account very often, I recently opened a new account..so if I don't use my account will my paypal change to unverified? if my bank will close? :/
    That really sucks that they only do verified paypal..

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It won't change back to "unverified" unless you try to transfer money to bank account and paypal knows your bank account is closed. Unless you use paypal ONLY for online purchase, you need some types of accounts (credit card or bank account) link to paypal anyways, otherwise, you cannot get the money.

Quote Originally Posted by A007 View Post
    Yea I just noticed..I do have a verified paypal account right now but..the thing is I don't use my bank account very often, I recently opened a new account..so if I don't use my account will my paypal change to unverified? if my bank will close? :/
    That really sucks that they only do verified paypal..
    JDI007 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lcmt View Post
    It won't change back to "unverified" unless you try to transfer money to bank account and paypal knows your bank account is closed. Unless you use paypal ONLY for online purchase, you need some types of accounts (credit card or bank account) link to paypal anyways, otherwise, you cannot get the money.
    Yea I don't use my bank account so there's no way paypal will know if it's being used because it won't be. I do use paypal for online purchases rarely.. the money comes from surveys that's it.

Thread Information