User Tag List

Page 122 of 218 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 3257
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: SC Scan coupon zone (look here if you search The shameless coupon skank!!!)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Im new here. Can someone explain to me why there are voided scanned coupons here? ie what purpose can this thread be used for (I am not being rude, just trying to learn). Thank you!

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cutenurse79 View Post
    Im new here. Can someone explain to me why there are voided scanned coupons here? ie what purpose can this thread be used for (I am not being rude, just trying to learn). Thank you!
    Voids are put on for legal reasons. We don't want people to try printing these at home.

A lot of people like to see what coupons are out there and get ideas for their wish lists. I can tell you that a long and detailed wish list gets results when it comes to coupon trading. A lot of people are visual and can better remember an image than a written description when they're looking for these coupons in the stores.

Bottom line is, we just enjoy looking at coupons!

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cutenurse79 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    Voids are put on for legal reasons. We don't want people to try printing these at home.

A lot of people like to see what coupons are out there and get ideas for their wish lists. I can tell you that a long and detailed wish list gets results when it comes to coupon trading. A lot of people are visual and can better remember an image than a written description when they're looking for these coupons in the stores.

Bottom line is, we just enjoy looking at coupons!
    Yep!

We like to see what coupon found in store look like Some coupon are valid in Canada but the distribution is not done evrywhere, or not in same time around the country. To have the image in memorie help us to found it

And lot of us like to share coupon with other SCer and we send some envie of coupons to our friends. To help, alot of SCer do a wishlist of coupon (coupon for product they like, already use or want to buy with a coupon). A wishlist is more restrictive and help to get useful coupons from other SCer.

FYI, If you want a list of printable coupon, just go to that thread: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/134340-...oupons-canada/

For the "void", like Mcminsen said, this is for legal reason. Because the coupons scanned here are not to be reproduct with the intention of printing and use it as a coupon.

By the end, this thread is just a big list of coupons scanned from around the country! If you look at the first page you will found an index with coupon listed and a clickable link to see the scan of the coupon.
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

$2 off any Post Shredded Wheat cereal, expiry date Mar 31 12.
    Courtesy of Metro.

Trading Score
    44 (100%)

lol, I think this is a cereal that definetly needs a coupon! I used to have this when I was a kid with hot milk and brown sugar.

Quote Originally Posted by cesme77 View Post
    $2 off any Post Shredded Wheat cereal, expiry date Mar 31 12.
    Courtesy of Metro.

You know you want free stuff too! Join Swagbucks with me http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cdiddy1

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa13 View Post
    At Price Smart I found $0.75 Mrs. Dash with a June 2012 expiry.
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll bet this is it. I found it today at Save On with the fresh chicken. I expect it will eventually be popping up at various places. Sometimes with the spices, sometimes somewhere else in the store. June 30 '12 expiry.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

New to couponing!
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

i found that mrs dash coupon at my doctor's office LOL. there was a stack of them for patients to take. i traded them already since i don't use it but what a weird place for food coupons

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tessamelissa View Post
    i found that mrs dash coupon at my doctor's office LOL. there was a stack of them for patients to take. i traded them already since i don't use it but what a weird place for food coupons
    Coupons can be anywhere! Remember this post I did (see link below)? I was seeing the wall upside down and wayyyy up there on the top shelf was this coupon and I could just barely see the "$10 off". It was a nice distraction.

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/3581481-post1705.html

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Here's a Kraft Sizzling Salads coupon that appeared briefly at some Save On Foods stores around Vancouver. They were snapped up pretty quick and I missed them. Fortunately, tessamelissa sent me some (thank you! ), so now I can show them here. They are actually kind of small and might be hard to see if you're looking for them in the stores. Expiring Dec.31 '11.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

I have a few coupons I'd like to add to this thread... but can someone lead me the post on how to add pictures at the proper size, please? Thanks.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by EdmontonGal View Post
    I have a few coupons I'd like to add to this thread... but can someone lead me the post on how to add pictures at the proper size, please? Thanks.
    I think this is it? Good luck.

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/54962-h...-large-canada/

BTW everyone, my inbox is normal now and I can get PMs again. Thanks Boo, Sally, Jeniana and anyone else who helped get this fixed. And thanks everyone for your patience and support. Now back to regular programming...
    Last edited by mcminsen; Wed, Jul 13th, 2011 at 01:17 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Here are the four new coupons I found at Safeway yesterday. I presume they are the new Smartsource in-store coupons. The UPC on the Simply Orange is #65312328 and it expires Sept. 30 '11. The other three expire Dec.31 '11.

I expect to find other new coupons at Save On, Zellers, SDM and maybe Pricesmart so I'm sure this isn't the whole batch. Things do get a little thin for coupons in the summer, though.

Last edited by mcminsen; Mon, Oct 24th, 2011 at 04:11 AM.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Here's a coupon I found yesterday at SDM. It was on a free standing cardboard display. There is a similar looking Clover Leaf coupon out there that expires Dec.31 '11. This one expires Dec.31 '12.

Last edited by mcminsen; Wed, Jul 13th, 2011 at 05:49 AM.

Page 122 of 218 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 ... LastLast

Thread Information