User Tag List

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree213Likes

Thread: NEW SnapSaves App- similar to CO51

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    I can answer that from when I contacted them, emails are batched and sent at a later date, they are not automatic
    Did they say how long it would take.

The ones I sent yesterday have still not arrived.

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

They said weekly but not which day
    web3 likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi All,

Our first round of refer a friend emails will be going out tomorrow. Following this refer a friend emails will be weekly and eventually move to daily. Thanks for bearing with us while we grow our refer a friend program!

We encountered an early bug with our Facebook refer a friend program. The good news is that our developers have fixed the problem, and app updates will be coming for Android by the beginning of next week and by the end of next week for iOS.

We understand and appreciate that many of you referred friends on Facebook during this period. The SnapSaves love coming from this community is awesome!

We'd like to compensate users who referred friends via Facebook during this period and so if you referred Facebook friends please send us a list of the emails or names of the friends you referred at our customer support email. We would be happy to credit your account manually for these referrals.

SnapSaves is all ears so any other questions or concerns you have please feel free to bring to our attention.

We also love to hear recommendations for products to feature, we monitor this forum so feel free to post here or email or call us.

Thanks,

Gerard
    Abby1 and MillieH like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

What day of the week do new offers appear? I saw Milk appeared today and by the time I got home to upload the receipt it was sold out

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyQT View Post
    What day of the week do new offers appear? I saw Milk appeared today and by the time I got home to upload the receipt it was sold out
    his/her previous post said "SnapSaves products refresh every Tuesday at midnight. However our coupons have limited quantities..."

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elusive View Post
    his/her previous post said "SnapSaves products refresh every Tuesday at midnight. However our coupons have limited quantities..."
    Thank you. I completely missed that post.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I REALLY hope the referrals get posted soon. After I registered I received this email~

Welcome to SnapSaves.com

Great news! Your account has been wait listed by SnapSaves to be one of our first members to receive everyday savings on the products you love. Sharing is caring - especially when it comes to savings on everyday brands.

We would love to reward you for sharing SnapSaves.com with your friend. Simply share this link and you will see a $2.00 credit in your account for each friend you refer.

I've referred a lot of ppl(not through Fb but by sending out my referral link from the email) so fingers crossed I'm not disappointed today!
    Anna Michele likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    477 (100%)

Is anyone having problems with CO51 and Snapsaves using the Galaxy S3? The image is so blurry and doesn't focus. Please help with suggestions on why this is happening! TIA
    Join to earn GCs and many more prizes..
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/linny

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by linny View Post
    Is anyone having problems with CO51 and Snapsaves using the Galaxy S3? The image is so blurry and doesn't focus. Please help with suggestions on why this is happening! TIA
    I have a Galaxy Ace II and the same thing. Looks clear but once I click it goes blurry. I have Checkout 51 and no problems taking pics of receipts for them so seems odd?? I tried a few times and just gave up.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cambmom View Post
    I REALLY hope the referrals get posted soon. After I registered I received this email~

Welcome to SnapSaves.com

Great news! Your account has been wait listed by SnapSaves to be one of our first members to receive everyday savings on the products you love. Sharing is caring - especially when it comes to savings on everyday brands.

We would love to reward you for sharing SnapSaves.com with your friend. Simply share this link and you will see a $2.00 credit in your account for each friend you refer.

I've referred a lot of ppl(not through Fb but by sending out my referral link from the email) so fingers crossed I'm not disappointed today!
    waitlisted??? this whole app is sketchy
    anyone else find it weird that a spokesperson came on sc to chat>???? did someone message them anbout us, where did we find out about this app anyway?????????
    thriftygranny likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Any one tried this on tablet, I mean other than ipad, ipod, Iphone stuff. I have google nexus any one tried?
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and it didn't work. It also isn't compatible with my Samsung Galaxy Player. I don't have a phone...so maybe it's only compatible with phones?
    Referral Links:
    Join DropBox!! If you use my referral, you and I both get 500 MB of BONUS Space!! http://db.tt/NIYNqSB You can get up to 16 GB of FREE SPACE! Read all about it!
    iRazoo, Really easy to earn rewards! http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser...y=alphiehoward

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    477 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ccmp1974 View Post
    I have a Galaxy Ace II and the same thing. Looks clear but once I click it goes blurry. I have Checkout 51 and no problems taking pics of receipts for them so seems odd?? I tried a few times and just gave up.
    It's an issue with apps cause the regular camera is fine!!
    Join to earn GCs and many more prizes..
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/linny

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi All,

Android tablets are not currently compatible with SnapSaves, however you can go to our website and use SnapSaves on your Android tablet this way.

Try tapping your screen before taking a photo on Android phones. This should make the image focus.

Thanks for bearing with us during our first week while we work on improvements!

Gerard
    MillieH likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi All,

Android tablets are not currently compatible with SnapSaves, however you can go to our website and use SnapSaves on your Android tablet this way.

Try tapping your screen before taking a photo on Android phones. This should make the image focus.

Thanks for bearing with us during our first week while we work on improvements!

Gerard

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information