User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By idonovan
  • 1 Post By digital09

Thread: New Dynasty Restaurant Crowfoot Calgary

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I was not happy with my delivery experience at all. While the food came fast we did have problems. My boyfriend ordered the fried pork loin in lemon. He said it was cold and chewy and therefore did not like it. He said it was very disappointing and gross. When we called the place they refused to replace it saying it was cooked 2 times and there should not be a problem, and that they dont have a driver to bring it back... funny when they just had a driver at my door. Another issue is they usually have specials such as order this much and get this for $1. I seen some menus in my building a few days before this and i know it had that on them. Sadly I could not find it and when I asked the guy on the phone said they dont have that it expired 3 weeks ago. When the food came there was no menu attached to the bag like Chinese food places usually do.... Interesting how that works. I ordered from here a few times and did not have problems till now. The poor customer service is enough for me not to order again.

I am posting this on as many places I can as well as emailing the restaurant. Im not one who usually complains but when paying $40 for 2 people to eat I expect a certain level of service.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by idonovan; Thu, Jul 17th, 2014 at 08:27 PM.
    mulock, Mia and ticul like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i quite agree with you
    idonovan likes this.

Thread Information