User Tag List

Page 126 of 218 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 3257
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: SC Scan coupon zone (look here if you search The shameless coupon skank!!!)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    253 (100%)

I got these at Longos in a free book at the entrance I think another member poster about them already but I didn't see any pictures on the first page. These might be good for stacking!
    $1.25 BioBest probiotic yogurt 8x100g. 12x100g or 8x90mL 9/30/11

Becki

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

I found those today at IGA

REALLY looking for Fibre 1 cereal coupons And stouffer's PIN code !
    Just PM me, i'm really easy to trade with !

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    203 (100%)

[QUOTE=Abby1;3639602]oo nice coupon! Is it valid anywhere or one of the ones that's only good at Sobey's?

The Campbells buy 2 save 1.00 are valid anywhere. I have some to trade if anyone is interested.
    Always interested in trading!

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

Alas, this was not quite what I was looking for - Anyone know where on SC I would find a LIST of current coupons that I could copy/paste from to make a wish list for trading? Thankyou - MWAH xo!

Nevermind!!! Oh silly me - I found it in POST #2 in THIS thread....
    Last edited by couponandoff; Mon, Jul 18th, 2011 at 02:02 AM. Reason: found answer to my question

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beccajane123 View Post
    I got these at Longos in a free book at the entrance I think another member poster about them already but I didn't see any pictures on the first page. These might be good for stacking!
    $1.25 BioBest probiotic yogurt 8x100g. 12x100g or 8x90mL 9/30/11

I had a look through the thread and there are a dozen other Biobest coupons posted but these look new and unique. And yes, very good candidates for stacking because they don't have that restrictive fine print. Nice find!

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by quebecqueen View Post
    Purina One 2.50$ When you buy ANY size Purina bags.

Found in small sample bags (size 220g) at Metro, IGA, Zellers ect...
    Nice find!

Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    I found those today at IGA
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll be looking for the English version of that Maple Leaf canned meats coupon.

Quote Originally Posted by couponandoff View Post
    Alas, this was not quite what I was looking for - Anyone know where on SC I would find a LIST of current coupons that I could copy/paste from to make a wish list for trading? Thankyou - MWAH xo!
    I think this might be the closest you'll find to that. Did you see the massive list on the first page of this thread? 2010ontest has put a lot of work into creating an alphabetical list (with clickable links to the posts with images) with at least a thousand entries so far. We built this up on our own just so we could have a lot of coupon images in one place. Many people already use this thread to get ideas for their wish lists.

When it comes to the images, keep in mind that if someone has done the work to create images of coupons for their own trading list, they might not like it if somebody else copies their work for their own trading or wish list. Personally, I don't mind if anybody copies and uses the images I've created, but it might be best to ask others about using their images and acknowledge them if you use them. One way around that of course, would be to just use a link to the post with the image.
    Last edited by mcminsen; Mon, Jul 18th, 2011 at 02:11 AM.

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

Yep - I found it - exactly what I wanted!!!
    For some reason I started to read this thread half way through and missed it originally - DUH!
    No worries on the images - I'm not interested in copying those
    Thanks mcminsen!!!!

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

I think this .50 off Perrier is another new Smartsource in-store coupon. I had read mention of it elsewhere but hadn't seen it until this weekend when I found it in two different Save On Foods stores in Metro Vancouver. They were mounted on Smartsource posts on the shelf edge near the product. Somewhat similar looking to the ones we saw last year and also expiring at the end of this year (Dec.31 '11). Which means they'll be good to have in the Christmas season.

Last edited by mcminsen; Mon, Jul 18th, 2011 at 03:30 AM.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponandoff View Post
    Yep - I found it - exactly what I wanted!!!
    For some reason I started to read this thread half way through and missed it originally - DUH!
    No worries on the images - I'm not interested in copying those
    Thanks mcminsen!!!!
    This is a huge thread, isn't it? We'd be lost without that index at the beginning.

Here's another find at Save On Foods in Vancouver. I don't think it's a Smartsource in-store coupon, though. It was on a free standing cardboard display. And as danam314 explained a few months ago, that means it is a "cowboy". A coupon that you may find in the store that was not put there by a Smartsource rep. It used to be that the Smartsource reps could go around and remove any coupons that weren't theirs. But something changed and now cowboys are allowed, which is great because it means more coupons for us to find.

This Keurig $2 off 2 boxes of K-Cups coupon expires Dec.31 '11. It appears to be good on Van Houtte, Timothy's, Green Mountain Coffee, Tully's, Newman's Own and Bigelow brands.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

I'm not sure if this is new on coupons but I've never seen it before. It seems to be a security feature on the Minute Maid/Nestea/Bacardi coupon posted earlier. If you angle it to the light, you can see the logos shining on the glossy paper. If someone were to photocopy this coupon, I'm sure the copies would not have this. Perhaps it's an indication of more efforts to control coupon fraud.

Last edited by mcminsen; Mon, Jun 25th, 2012 at 11:10 PM.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

This next item is a mail in offer form that I found in a Safeway store a couple of days ago. It's similar to one from last year but there are a couple of differences. This year, there is the added option of getting a tray if you buy 4 of the Scotties Designer Multipacks. And the other difference this year is... FREE SHIPPING! Last year you had to include $10 for shipping and handling.

Fine print enlarged:

Last edited by mcminsen; Mon, Jul 18th, 2011 at 03:45 AM.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    I'm not sure if this is new on coupons but I've never seen it before. It seems to be a security feature on the Minute Maid/Nestea/Bacardi coupon posted earlier. If you angle it to the light, you can see the logos shining on the glossy paper. If someone were to photocopy this coupon, I'm sure the copies would not have this. Perhaps it's an indication of more efforts to control coupon fraud.

the free nestea for a year coupons had that on them!
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    I think this .50 off Perrier is another new Smartsource in-store coupon. I had read mention of it elsewhere but hadn't seen it until this weekend when I found it in two different Save On Foods stores in Metro Vancouver. They were mounted on Smartsource posts on the shelf edge near the product. Somewhat similar looking to the ones we saw last year and also expiring at the end of this year (Dec.31 '11). Which means they'll be good to have in the Christmas season.

I found the same one with UPC 82402743
    expiry Dec 31/11

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Trading Score
    97 (100%)

I found a great coupon at Foodland. It is for one(1) free 1 (1 kg) bag of Quaker Large Flake, One Minute or Quick Oats. Limit one coupon per customer. Expiry date is September 30, 2011. Sorry, I don't know how to post a picture.

Trading Score
    44 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by panda bear View Post
    I found a great coupon at Foodland. It is for one(1) free 1 (1 kg) bag of Quaker Large Flake, One Minute or Quick Oats. Limit one coupon per customer. Expiry date is September 30, 2011. Sorry, I don't know how to post a picture.
    Is it only good for Foodland? do you need to buy something else with it? Can you include the upc please
    You know you want free stuff too! Join Swagbucks with me http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cdiddy1

Page 126 of 218 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 ... LastLast

Thread Information