User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: maggi So Juicy for chicken

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I also love the Maggi, you can get in a bottle as a liquid seasoning, seen them at Costco and also at superstore or in the cubes. It ads a really nice flavor to meat or vegetables...
    Love it

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I finally tried this product after like 1 year of wanting to do so LOL. The rotisserie flavour was pretty good but my chicken was still kind of dry. I'm not sure if it was because I used chicken breasts or if I overcooked it or a combination of both. I will try again on thighs or drumsticks. Has anyone been able to find the bbq flavour? I have been looking everywhere and can't find it

Trading Score
    102 (97%)

This is an excellent product. It is perfect for people who want a no brainer, no effort, perfectly cooked, moist chicken.
    Anna Michele and Shirnette like this.
    FT: TONS of $1 Unilever Icecream,including BREYERS! EXP: AUG 31ST!

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yeah may it is tasty and more interesting but i personally prefer Knorr. Because it is my favorite..

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I LOVE Maggi seasoning!! My cousin went on an exchange to Mexico and came back OBSESSED with it, and got me hooked too. I put it on everything!!

Maggi with nachos sounds weird but it's soooo good!

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    No, but I am really familiar with the commercial! Which flavour did you try? I might go ahead and try this now that I've heard from someone brave lol

Attachment 193245

here's your pic, you had to take the part off after ".jpg" and you can link it

thanks for posting
    this pic make me hungry :D

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

I was also a little iffy about putting a plastic bag in the oven. The first time I used it there was this HORRENDOUS smell from the oven for the first half hour. Eventually it went away and it hasn't happened since. I've used this product twice. Both the same kind, for the roast chicken. It only recommends a 1.2KG chicken but mine were both 1.6KG. It suggested cooking it for 75 minutes so I did that and it came out so dry it was hardly edible. The second time I cooked it for 60 minutes and it was still really dry, but slightly less then the first time.

I don't think I will ever buy this product again and that I will stick with the shake and bake instead.

Just curious though, are the bags supposed to puff up while cooking? They just kind of sit there on the chicken. I pierced the three small holes like it says to and I tied it shut as best I could with the very crappy tie that is provided.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I have used it quite a fw times bag tied pierced abd puffd up 1 hr at 350 super juicy and delicious just need a little salt . I tried the bag with my own jerk seasoning sooooo goood

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
    Shirnette likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by canadascouponeer View Post
    I finally tried this product after like 1 year of wanting to do so LOL. The rotisserie flavour was pretty good but my chicken was still kind of dry. I'm not sure if it was because I used chicken breasts or if I overcooked it or a combination of both. I will try again on thighs or drumsticks. Has anyone been able to find the bbq flavour? I have been looking everywhere and can't find it
    I found bbq rotissere herb and garluc and roast chicken i have yet to try the hrb

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
    Season 40 Winners At War

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

hubby used the bbq rotisserie yesterday (i'm pretty sure that was the name) - chicken came out excellent - very moist, juicy, fell off the bone... was perfect... kids loved it
    Zonny and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I tried this product recently on chicken thighs, the rotissere flavour. I liked it overall, it was convenient and pretty mess-free, and the chicken was quite juicy. We did find the chicken tasted extremely salty, almost to the point that we rubbed a bit of the coating off so it would be less salty, and we were dying of thirst and drinking water like fiends for the rest of the night after dinner. Not sure if I would buy again as we are not used to such salty seasonings on our meat.
    Shirnette likes this.
    Join me on SuperPoints! It's fun to win points and earn gift cards with the super lucky button! Sign up here:https://www.superpoints.com/join/pOa...hv7xzfIa_fToGA

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I have lots for trade
    Season 40 Winners At War

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

I picked up some of these when they were free a couple weeks ago. DELICIOUS!!!!! And no mess....haaaa. Love it! Hoping to try the Rib one this weekend. Yum!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

This product is impressive though I liked the "Rotiserie" the least. There is one out there for pork ribs(saw it at WM about wks ago)

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    I was also a little iffy about putting a plastic bag in the oven. The first time I used it there was this HORRENDOUS smell from the oven for the first half hour. Eventually it went away and it hasn't happened since. I've used this product twice. Both the same kind, for the roast chicken. It only recommends a 1.2KG chicken but mine were both 1.6KG. It suggested cooking it for 75 minutes so I did that and it came out so dry it was hardly edible. The second time I cooked it for 60 minutes and it was still really dry, but slightly less then the first time.

I don't think I will ever buy this product again and that I will stick with the shake and bake instead.

Just curious though, are the bags supposed to puff up while cooking? They just kind of sit there on the chicken. I pierced the three small holes like it says to and I tied it shut as best I could with the very crappy tie that is provided.
    Was the chicken cut in pieces or was it whole? did you spread out the pieces as stated in the instructions? The bags should puff up & liquid gathers in the bag.
    Venuila likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information