• 2 Post By Candini
  • 3 Post By ericaraina
  • 3 Post By xox2010
  • 3 Post By csaund21
  • 2 Post By Candini
  • 2 Post By >Femme Fatale<
  • 1 Post By silvialee
  • 1 Post By Mia001

Thread: Favourite perfume/cologne/body mist?

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

What are your favorites?

Do you have one signature scent or do you switch it up every once in a while?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    pnpphotography and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Womens; I really like Beautiful day body mist from bath and body works. I think its really summery, refreshing..

Perfumes I love versace bright crystal. Probably the only one I never get bored of.

Mens. Fruits and passion has 'Homme' in a glass bottle with green writing? Idk it smells really good (Guilty of wearing cologne sometimes, don`t judge me!)

Kenneth Cole reaction smells similar..

Is there anything newly released that you like?
    csaund21 and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I have been wearing Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears for like 10 years now! (the blue bottle). The pink one is good too, but I LOVE the blue one. The large bottles is typically on sale at SDM for 20$.

Bath and Body Works: black raspberry vanilla body mist. It is "discontinued" so they only bring it out during the semi-annual sales, but its always available at these sales. Been using it for a few years.

Karma from Lush: I like the balm, the spray, the hand creme, the soap..... AMAZING SCENT!
    Candini, pnpphotography and vesper like this.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

I really like the Japanese Cherry Blossom scent from BBW... I've been wearing that lately. I also like Mariah Carey "M"...I'm on my second bottle and normally I don't repurchase scents.
    ericaraina, Candini and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    422 (100%)

Guess Gold is my absolute fav! I don't normally wear perfume (my kids are so small and I want them to smell the real me---weird???!!!). Anywho-when I do it is always Guess Gold. It reminds me of when I first fell in love with DH..
    >Femme Fatale<, Candini and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by csaund21 View Post
    Guess Gold is my absolute fav! I don't normally wear perfume (my kids are so small and I want them to smell the real me---weird???!!!). Anywho-when I do it is always Guess Gold. It reminds me of when I first fell in love with DH..

Aww isn`t that sweet.

I`m happy I`m not the only one who is reminded of scents from certain people.

I like Guess as well (Silver and purple bottle)
    csaund21 and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

My signature scent is Lolita Lempicka EDP. It smells so magical, I love it! It's like something out of a fairytale, I haven't smelled anything like it. It's just so intoxicating and unique. It's also ridiculously cheap online, like $35 for 100 ml. Since I'm such a fan of the scent, I also have 3 variations of it. They all smell somewhat similar, they all come in that beautiful apple shaped bottle, and they were all just as cheap .

http://eboutique.parfumslolitalempic...irst-fragrance

I'm also a big fan of Michel Germain perfumes. They've been at Winners recently for crazy cheap, around $13 - $20 for bottles upwards of 100 ml. They're still on his website for around $70, so all of them are current. My favourite is tattoo...it reminds me of light blue and flowerbomb, for a fraction of the price!

I like how a lot of other perfumes smell, but it's hard to find one that smells just as good when I'm wearing it. I've had a lot of nasty surprises .

The only body sprays I like are made by bath retreat. They're sold at shoppers drug mart, I got some for $2 each a while ago! All of the other ones I've tried don't last very long/smell horrible/smell very cheap, but this one was the complete opposite. My favourite is the cocoa one, it lasts all day on me and smells divine!
    Candini and vesper like this.
    >>BRAND NAMES up to 90% off* - join BEYOND THE RACK and get $10 FREE!<<
    *amended the percentage due to recent sales

Coupon Junkie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I don't wear perfume often but I tend to go with one until I get sick of it then find another. For the last year I have been in love with the Jimmy Choo fragance it's amazing! It smells mature, feminine yet still a but fun and flirty...Exactly like my personality haha.
    Candini likes this.

Newbie since Feb 2012
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I love dolce & gabana light blue, Marc Jacobs Daisy eau so fresh, davidoff cool waters for women. I like fruity scents and some floral scents as long as they're not overpowering.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Frisson Neiges from Lise Watier....this is my perfume

my previous one was Amor Amor from Cacharel

previous-previous one was Corinandre from Jean Couturier
    Last edited by Mia001; Fri, Nov 15th, 2013 at 06:48 PM.
    i_forget likes this.
    Thank's to DH who told me the grumpy Garfield was not at all representative of who i am

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My favourite perfume is Nina Ricci's Nina Fantasy but it was limited edition. Now I'm using Givenchy's Ange ou Demon. Smells amazing!

Thread Information