User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Xbox one or PS4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was reading an article yesterday, though I am slightly off topic here, the Wii U apparently, according to developers, is pretty difficult to develop for so it probably will have worse third party support than the Xbox One and PS4 this time around. The article kind of almost implies that these two systems will have more games due to that.

Anyway on topic, Sony seems to try to develop games that are more studio themed and Microsoft has a very strong online community as well as third party support. I wouldn't say one is a much better bet over the other. Since they both use the same CPU and just different RAM, both systems are going to get nearly the same games sans first party exclusives. I think PS4 this time around has better first party support but they did come out with KI on Xbox One which I didn't expect. It isn't everyone's kind of game though.

It's a tough call in the beginning, not enough games out yet. No backward compatibility either which I found puzzling especially for the PS3 since there is a pretty big library of games for that system with some impressive exclusives.

Blockless
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cool.. The Xbox One wants to be the centre of your living room. Once you let it know what type of TV you have, it will be able to turn your TV on and off, as well as change the volume, or mute, all at your command. LOve XBox one <3

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PS4 is better

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I will go with Xbox love its new features.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We went with a PS4. It didn't matter which one we picked. We will still want the other one eventually as well.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

XBOX ONE forever !

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you want the best console for Gaming both Graphically and Speed then PS4.

If you want a console that's a little bit different and is trying new things, Xbox One.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

im all 4 PS4 here

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

you do know that the features you want are all present in the PS3 and Xbox 360. they aren't brand new features, nor are they exclusive to a specific console. also did you not know that the Wii U at the point you posted this had been out for almost a year already? and the Wii U has much more games geared toward the casual gamer and the hardcore gamer as well. plus it has full connectivity with your TV in the sense that not only does the Wii U control your TV, it also controls your cable box, and it organizes all your available content into one application. so any streaming service is viewed at in one app that lets you pick what you want to watch and then launches the app that it can be found on. all of that can also be done in some form on the xbox one, but how it does it, i am not sure.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

At this point, both seem like they'll be pretty good - I think the PS4 will have longer legs though.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

both have similar specifications. I just prefer the xbox one because the controller is more confortable

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yeah the x box is one best hardware which you can chat with friends using the sky facility , you can play games online and you can use wifi..

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I will say PS4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information