User Tag List

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By luckbealady
  • 1 Post By Cuckoobird
  • 2 Post By nash0109
  • 1 Post By PammieD

Thread: Optimum Mobile App - Now open to everyone?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Just saw this posted on the Shoppers Facebook page!
    Pilot program is taking place in Kingston and London.

For the android link, I assure you that is copied right from the Shoppers' page - I did a double take when I saw it!

UPDATE: From the wording of this post, it looks like the app might be available to everyone now - I don't have a smart phone, so I can't check. Could someone confirm please?

Shoppers Drug Mart

2 hours ago

We know you’re obsessed with you phone, and you LOVE your Optimum Points. Now you can have both! Mobile Optimum has arrived! Did you know that when you download the app you will also get automatically entered to win 1 of 5 Samsung S4 Phones! What are you waiting for, here’s the app location: iphone users -http:///14HHJux Android users - http:///SexAvg

Shoppers Drug Mart

What happens when Optimum goes mobile? Life gets a little easier! We are really excited to announce that Mobile Optimum is now available exclusively to Kingston and London as a pilot. What does this mean? You can earn points, instantly redeem offers and check your points balance - right on your phone. Here’s how to get it: iphone users - http:///14HHJux Android users -http:///SexAvg

Attached Images Attached Images  
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Last edited by luckbealady; Thu, Oct 10th, 2013 at 01:34 PM.
    PammieD likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I just upgraded my app and learned about this new feature. SDM is hoping to upgrade their stores' scanners nationwide starting in early 2014 so that everyone can get personal offers as well as earn and spend their Optimum points right from their mobile device. I'm so excited
    PammieD likes this.
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

that's great! thanks for sharing! No more printed coupons, yay

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for sharing!! I currently have the SDM app and I use it all of the time to check my balance and see what BP offers are available. That is all that it does for me, it really isn't that exciting! Lol!! This new app sounds much better!! I am really hoping that you will be able to redeem your personalized coupons without printing them....that would really benefit me!! As for the mobile optimum card, that sounds great too. I'm sure there will be a way to sync my current card to the app which would be great. I hope that it runs smoothly. I have the PC mobile app and I find that it takes FOREVER for my card to open in the app and the app itself is super slow.....although I have an old iphone 3GS, maybe that is my problem! Awesome info!! Thanks again for posting
    PammieD and maiyuu like this.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

I agree about not printing coupons. Whike I find the PC mobile app "glitchy" and I wish sobeys had one, I love having the offers automatically go on when I make a purchase. Even scanning a coupon like with the Michael's app would be amazing IMO

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

That's what it sounds like to me - that you'll be able to redeem personalized coupons right from your phone, instead of having to print them!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So coooool!!! Come on British Columbia!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There's a sign in my store saying that if you download the mobile app and use your optimum card through that, you get 4000 BP. I didn't have time to read the fine print tho.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

This is good news! Hurray!! Thank you!!
    "Expecto Patronum!" - Harry Potter

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Updated the first post - could someone confirm that it is now open to everyone?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I would love to do so, but not available for crapberry!! Thanks SDM.
    Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    Updated the first post - could someone confirm that it is now open to everyone?
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    I agree about not printing coupons. Whike I find the PC mobile app "glitchy" and I wish sobeys had one, I love having the offers automatically go on when I make a purchase. Even scanning a coupon like with the Michael's app would be amazing IMO
    Thought Sobeys introduced its mobile app through flyers about 3 weeks ago?
    https://www.sobeys.com/en/mobile
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Thread Information