User Tag List

Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
Like Tree6510Likes

Thread: October Frugal Chatter - Harvest the Savings

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Morning everyone. I'm home again today (head is pounding) have to make my grocery lists-turkey day etc. I'm going to continue purging. I made easily over $500 extra in Sept! I will keep better track in Oct. I'm hoping to fund Christmas with this money. Septembers extra was a wash with all of the extras--new dryer, car parts, kids activities. Always something lol. October goals for me: Make an additional $500 to pay down my MC (yep its up there again) and $250 towards Christmas, $175 for nursing license. So I guess I will just say I need an additional $1000. I'm also hoping to rack up 50000 optimum points this month through various promotions without buying stuff I don't need. I want to build up enough for two top level redemptions for Christmas. I have two niece birthday giftcards to buy in October too-$25 each=$50 total.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Schick Hydro 5® Razor - for MEN

• Schick Hydro® 5 razor for men is our BEST SHAVE for your SKIN. Only the Schick Hydro® razor has a water activated Gel Reservoir that hydrates your skin throughout each shave. Plus, 5 Ultra Glide® blades with Skin Guards reduce friction between the skin and cartridge for less irritation.

Try it today! Free Your Skin®

Click here for more info

Selected

ICE BREAKERS FROST®* - Peppermint

• ICE BREAKERS FROST®* are the perfect mints that combine signature ICE BREAKERS®* flavour crystals with “cooling crystals” to deliver maximum freshness without the unpleasant mouth burn that some other strong mints can deliver.

PERFECTLY POWERFUL MINTSTM*.

Click here for more info
      © Hershey Chocolate & Confectionery Corp.
      * Trade mark of Hershey Chocolate & Confectionery Corp, used under license.

Selected

Tetley Tea

• Indulge your senses with Tetley, Canada’s best selling tea, with an imaginative range of black, green, red and herbal blends. From the original orange pekoe, to our specialty teas, you’re sure to find something to better your day.

Click here for more info

Selected

Harvest Crunch Quinoa Chocolate Nut Medley

• Quaker® Harvest Crunch® brings the increasingly popular ingredient Quinoa into mainstream snacking with delicious, wholesome NEW Quinoa bars. Made with rich ingredients: Quinoa, Milk Chocolate, Almonds, Sunflower Seeds, Peanuts.

Click here for more info

Selected

Snuggle® Exhilarations™ - Wild Orchid & Vanilla Kiss®

• Longer Lasting Scent*

The fresh scents of Snuggle® Exhilarations™ create an exciting combination that will exhilarate your senses and leave your clothes Snuggly soft and fresh!
      Try Snuggle® Exhilarations™ and make every day exhilarating!

Click here for more info
      *vs. previous 45wl product

Selected

Sunlight® OXIACTION™ Cold Water Liquid Laundry Detergent

• Try NEW Sunlight® OXIACTION™ Cold Water for a powerful clean in cold water!

• • Designed to fight tough stains and brighten

• • Helps save on your energy bill

• • Works in all machines, even high efficiency

Click here for more info
      *vs. washing in warm water

Selected

Dove® MEN+CARE® Aqua Impact™ Anti-Perspirant

• Dove Men+Care® anti-perspirant for men combines 24-hour odour and wetness protection that’s tough on sweat, not on skin. The Aqua Impact™ scent doesn’t overpower, leaving you feeling confident, clean and fresh all day.

Click here for more info

Selected

Dove MEN+CARE® – 2 in 1 and Styling Gel

• Dove MEN+CARE® Fresh Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner

Smokey BBQs. Muddy pitches. A hot day. Men relax their way. Fresh Clean 2 in 1 helps hair recover from all that action. It has menthol to refresh while it washes away dirt and grease. Your hair will be ready for more chilling out.

Click here for more info

Dove MEN+CARE® Fortifying Styling Gel

Head-wrenching tackles. Head-wrecking meetings. Cow licks. Dove® strong hold alcohol free gel with caffeine keeps your hair protected and in shape, no matter what.

Click here for more info

Selected

Finish® Quantum®

• Finish® Quantum® with Active Power Gel™ & Powder Capsule, delivers the ultimate clean & shine.

• • Power Rinse Aid: Washes away detergent residues for a brilliant shine.

• • Quick Dissolving POWER GEL™: Penetrates, breaks down & lifts away 24-hour baked on food.

• • Advance Powder with bleach: Seeks out & cleans tough stains like tea & coffee.

Click here for more info

Selected

Dove® Go Fresh® Cool Essentials™ Anti-Perspirant

• Formulated to stay on skin, not on clothes, Dove® Go Fresh® Cool Essentials™ anti-perspirant alleviates white marks while its ¼ translucent moisturizers care for underarm skin. Plus get 24-hour odour and wetness protection and the crisp scent of cucumber and green tea, all in one
      anti-perspirant.

Click here for more info

Selected

John Frieda® Luxurious Volume Touchably Full Shampoo and Conditioner

• Gently cleanse, condition and detangle fine strands without stripping hair for a natural-looking voluminous style that feels soft.

Click here for more info

Selected

Minute Rice® Basmati Rice

• Minute Rice® Basmati Rice is an aromatic, long-grain rice that is grown in the foothills of the Himalayas. Our premium rice is the perfect accompaniment for Asian, Middle Eastern and traditional dishes. Minute Rice® brings you this unique and delicious rice, now in pre-portioned pouches.

Click here for more info

Selected

Jergens® Ultra Care Extra Dry Skin moisturizer

• This moisturizer is made with an enriching blend of Vitamins C, E and B5. This formula relieves dryness at the source and locks in moisture for 24 hours for healthy-looking, nourished skin.

Click here for more info

Selected

John Frieda® Frizz-Ease® Dream Curls® Curl-Perfecting Spray

• Curl perfecter transforms wilted waves and curls into sexy swerves, curves and spirals. This magnesium-enriched formula penetrates hair to restore elasticity and spring to help boost and enhance your natural curl pattern.

Click here for more info

Selected

Sunlight® Triple Clean™ Laundry Pacs

• Try Sunlight® Laundry Pacs - each one tackles a complete load of laundry and delivers the power of in-wash pre-treaters at a great value!*

• • Convenient: quick and mess free.

• • Dissolves completely: even in cold water.

• • Works in all machines: even high efficiency.

Click here for more info
      *Specifically formulated with enzymes for a powerful clean

Selected

Breathe Right Nasal Strips

• Breathe better, sleep better.

Drug Free Breathe Right opens your stuffy nose to help you breathe better so you can discover a better night’s sleep.

Breathe Right is safe to use with other medications.

Click here for more info

Selected

Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief*

• Use Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief* toothpaste regularly to shield & repair sensitive teeth.

The unique Pro-Argin* technology:

• • Plugs the channels to the nerves to block the pain

• • Repairs sensitive teeth for long lasting protection, with regular use

• • Freshens breath for a refreshing clean

Click here for more info

Selected

You've selected 17 out of 17 available samples

Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Congratulations! Based on your profile answers, you have been selected to pick a free 6-issue magazine subscription from ONE of the magazines below!

Important: Please do not choose a magazine that you already have a subscription for as it will not be processed. Please choose a magazine that you or somebody in your household currently does not receive!

Style at Home - iPad Edition!

• Style at Home is the No.1 subscribed-to home decor magazine in Canada, now available as an enhanced reading experience for your iPad. The content is inspiring and accessible, featuring the latest trends and hottest products, fresh design tips and tricks, plus expert organizing and entertaining advice. No matter your budget or level of expertise, our magazine is your key to bringing style home.

Click here for more info

Select

The Hockey News - iPad Edition!

• The Hockey News for iPad is our full-on magazine experience loaded with added features. You'll see:

• Complete coverage of the game
      • Player interviews
      • THN opinion panel videos
      • Coaching tip videos
      • Comprehensive rankings
      • THN's predictions on upcoming seasons
      • In-depth features on players
      • Insider insights
      • NHL prospect analysis

…and much more.

Click here for more info

Select

Elle Canada - iPad Edition!

• ELLE Canada for the iPad is all-new! Experience the very latest in fashion, trends, beauty, and culture, in a gorgeous, interactive digital edition. Get exclusive commentary and video from ELLE Canada’s editors and go behind-the-shoot with your favorite artists, celebs, and designers.

If you’re stylish, informed and witty and you follow international fashion and beauty trends, but also want to know what’s happening in your country, ELLE Canada is your essential read. We take you backstage to meet the designers, stylists and artists that you admire. We also explore relationships, society and cultural trends that will inspire you and enrich your life.

Click here for more info

Select

Canadian Living - iPad Edition!

• Be inspired by great ideas brought to life with Canadian Living’s custom iPad edition.

The all-new Canadian Living for iPad brings you:
      •Delicious Tested-Till-Perfect recipes that your whole family will enjoy
      •Up-to-the-minute health and wellness information
      •Practical parenting and relationship advice
      •Do-it-yourself decorating, and gardening projects
      •Real-life fashion and beauty features
      •Inspiring stories about people and places – from St. John’s to Victoria!
      •Helpful videos, slide shows, links to more information from the stories that interest you!

Click here for more info

Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I am quite thrilled! This is the first time that I have gotten the SampleSource. Thank you so much for telling me that it is active. I got 17 samples and a subscription to Canadian Living magazine.
    Last edited by Angela273; Tue, Oct 1st, 2013 at 09:43 AM.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Got all the simple except the shick razor I taught it was a gillette one so I put shick on answer...Did not get the 3 magazines I got the 6 i pad magazine offer I dont have an i-pad,I dont know what I did not correct to not receive the 3 magazines,they where only i-pad version avalaible...I hope I will receive them by mail,deceived for that and the razor the rest is ok
    Got 16,no razor and another one,I dont know what I did wrong with the questions,I put others for everything.and that bonus offer Yahoo:Congratulations! Based on your profile answers, you have been selected to pick a free 6-issue magazine subscription from ONE of the magazines below!

(3 instead of 6 like last time)
    Important: Please do not choose a magazine that you already have a subscription for as it will not be processed. Please choose a magazine that you or somebody in your household currently does not receive!

and I clicked on the bonus offer thing at the start,dont want to miss another surprise like ziploc space bag last time.

I have figure this one out.They ask you if you have an i-pad said no if you dont and you will have the offer of the magazine,too bad I cannot go back an change my anwser
    Wonder if rice and pasta will be fpc?
    Last edited by cath007; Tue, Oct 1st, 2013 at 10:03 AM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Just registered the kids for swimming lessons $113 for two. Probably the cheapest sport out there! Love it. Going to register Skylar in indoor soccer as well if I can swing it. I think its about $100. Casey really wanted to do gymnastics but its like $300 for ten months so not sure if we can do that......I did promise her. Honestly they are so good about it, they don't do much for activities and don't really ask about it I would love to accommodate it this time...thoughts?

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I am mad and pissed right now mad at me ,mad to the landlors,they do some renos downstairs and change the window or anything else when they do nothing with my appart...when the cleaning will be finish if they dont do it,I send a letter to regie and a move in july,that it, it is because of the cleaning and in 10 days they want to kick myself out,the 2 guys where talked about that outside,now all the persons know,I will be unable to find something else I will move alone,and I will spends 10 days without sleeping to complete the cleaning,*(*(&( day,with my father too,who just his massacrable with me
    Last edited by cath007; Tue, Oct 1st, 2013 at 02:23 PM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I got 13 out of 15 & an ipad magazine. Two of the offers were already gone. Oh well free is free. I selected the GF pasta as the boys have a friend that is GF and I like to keep stuff in the house she can eat. Once the youngest accidently ate the GF pasta. It gave him a whole new appreciation for food.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Caseythegoalie View Post
    Just registered the kids for swimming lessons $113 for two. Probably the cheapest sport out there! Love it. Going to register Skylar in indoor soccer as well if I can swing it. I think its about $100. Casey really wanted to do gymnastics but its like $300 for ten months so not sure if we can do that......I did promise her. Honestly they are so good about it, they don't do much for activities and don't really ask about it I would love to accommodate it this time...thoughts?
    I would try to sign her up if you can. You will just have to find more stuff to sell lol.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    I got 13 out of 15 & an ipad magazine. Two of the offers were already gone. Oh well free is free. I selected the GF pasta as the boys have a friend that is GF and I like to keep stuff in the house she can eat. Once the youngest accidently ate the GF pasta. It gave him a whole new appreciation for food.
    So you are saying it's not good? lol I got it too since I wanted to try it.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    I would try to sign her up if you can. You will just have to find more stuff to sell lol.
    That's what I was thinking! LOL. Isn't is crazy that we have this much disposable stuff not being used? Blows my mind. Too much stuff. I have $2100 worth of debt that needs to go asap. So that will be priority over anything else, then the activities then Christmas savings.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I got 16 out of 16 samples available and 6 month Canadian Living.

We took our apples to get pressed this morning. When we talked to him last week he didn`t say they only press Wed and Thurs. The bonus was we didn`t have to wait. He let us leave the apples there...they`ll do them tomorrow morning and we pick up the cider at noon.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    So you are saying it's not good? lol I got it too since I wanted to try it.
    lol, this is my picky kid who loves KD so much that it has a name... "Mac". I did not mind it and have tried alot of the GF stuff (not GF, just curious). The bread I can't get my head around. But lots of the treats/snacks are just as yummy and i think it is trial and error. It is so much better now that it has gone mainstream as far as selection. Try the bulk barn and just get a small amount and then you won't feel its a waste if you don't like it. Also if you have a healthfood store they may do sampling.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Crochetlady View Post
    I got 16 out of 16 samples available and 6 month Canadian Living.

We took our apples to get pressed this morning. When we talked to him last week he didn`t say they only press Wed and Thurs. The bonus was we didn`t have to wait. He let us leave the apples there...they`ll do them tomorrow morning and we pick up the cider at noon.
    yum, i love fresh apple cider.

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    WOW not sure if I should be happy it is October and we are so much closer to Christmas Shut down (2 lovely weeks off) or sad because where oh where has the year gone.
    I know...this year is certainly flying by .

Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread Information