• 2 Post By cheapNcheeky
  • 1 Post By cheapNcheeky
  • 2 Post By cheapNcheeky
  • 1 Post By torontogal12

Thread: Downtown Toronto Clearance Thread

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hey guys

I thought I would start a clearance thread just for downtown Toronto. I love when I get something on clearance and I have a coupon for it. Boom double whammy :-D

So if anyone sees an awesome clearance deal or a great clearance shelf in downtown Toronto, post it here. Thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    torontogal12 and maiyuu like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

This sale (last day tomorrow) is a clearance of props and set pieces and wardrobe from a tv show. It might be a stretch to say it's downtown>more like East of downtown. Clothing prices in the articles sound good!
    http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2013...tern_ave.html#
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I went to this sale a couple of months ago. It's recurring. There were no TV props at this sale at all. If you ask the vendors their items are not connected to TV shows in any way. It's all stuff that you can buy in Kensington Market anytime you want.

And when I went there were definitely not "thousands" of people. Not worth the admission price
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    This sale (last day tomorrow) is a clearance of props and set pieces and wardrobe from a tv show. It might be a stretch to say it's downtown>more like East of downtown. Clothing prices in the articles sound good!
    http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2013...tern_ave.html#
    Last edited by torontogal12; Fri, Oct 25th, 2013 at 03:44 PM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I saw some Dermaglow products on clearance at the Shoppers on Lakeshore and Leslie. They were like $10-$12. There were about 8-10 of them left.

They also had a lot of Quo eye shadow kits and some Life sun products. I think I paid $4 for the Life brand after sun spray in coconut. It retailed for $12.49 which is too expensive for me lol.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The SDM at Yonge/College had tons of toddler Halloween costumes for 99 cents. Regular $19.99
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    The SDM at Yonge/College had tons of toddler Halloween costumes for 99 cents. Regular $19.99
    I got a pink wig with bangs for 99 cents! Can never find a pink wig when you need one lol. Problem solved.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Nice find! Was it at that SDM? When I was there it was just kids costumes. i had specifically looked for wigs and they had none. Maybe they've brought out more stock?

I am wary of the lines at that SDM. like all the TIME lol
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapNcheeky View Post
    I got a pink wig with bangs for 99 cents! Can never find a pink wig when you need one lol. Problem solved.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I found it at the SDM at bay street and Gerard. I'm going there tomorrow. I'll check if they have any left.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I found it at the SDM at bay street and Gerard. I'm going there tomorrow. I'll check if they have any left.
    Everything is gone. Even their clearance section is gone. They are gearing up for christmas. Sorry TorontoGal12
    torontogal12 and angelapride like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Everything is gone. Even their clearance section is gone. They are gearing up for christmas. Sorry TorontoGal12
    thanks for the report!
    Noticed other stores have removed their clearance sections too
    I guess we'll see them in January
    angelapride likes this.

Thread Information