User Tag List

Page 1 of 253 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Like Tree14461Likes

Thread: ARMY AND SLAMMIE's Crazy Christmas Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Expired on: Tue, Jan 21st, 2014
    ARMY AND SLAMMIE's Crazy Christmas Advent Train!

***** If you are signed up for any of SC's Official Exchanges you cannot join this one*****
    The only exception is riding the advent and the kids advent as they are one train.

It is finally here the "Christmas Advent Train"

Name:  armygirl76-albums-pic-picture198859-image.jpg
Views: 1342
Size:  19.6 KB

Boarding will close on Friday 1 Nov 13 (circumstances may change this)

-You will wrap (individually) and label 25 gifts for your buddy so that they can open a surprise each day from December 1st, 2013 - December 25th, 2013

-5 gifts will be exact wishes from your buddies WL these CANNOT be dollar store items even if your buddy has dollar store items on their list

-5 days can be a bundle of coupons, most wanted, HV, FPC, call ins (this is optional, you can by presents) if you use this option PLEASE have a minimum of $10 and send coupons you yourself would like to receive, utilize your buddies WL ie NO JUNK!

-One gift must be ‘Crazy’ by this I mean one of those silly gag gifts, example like super huge stockings, or bum flap PJ's, so be creative and make your buddy smile, anybody remember those singing fish! THIS WILL BE LABELLED TO BE OPENED ON FRI 13 DEC ,that way we all open them together.

-Remaining items can be surprises for your buddy.

The mail date for this train will be Wednesday 20 November 2013, NO EXCEPTIONS! Please be advised, should you mail late no matter the reason you "WILL" receive a neutral rating. If this is an issue please do not sign up as there will be no debate of this after the fact. Please do not ship too early 1or 2 days okay but anymore please contact the conductor first.

Insurance and Tracking are MANDATORY and all riders will need to provide Armygirl76 ,Slambert and Fallen with a tracking number by Thursday 21 November2013.

This is a NO LIMIT Train- I had a whole bunch written here and then I realized it boils down to a few simple things:

Senders send a package that you yourself would be happy to receive. The best way to do that is to participate on this thread get to know your buddy if you do you are sure to send a very appreciated package.

Receivers please remember everyone's budget is different, your buddy should NOT have to go bankrupt to make you happy. Go into this with the thought that it truly is better to give than receive and understand your buddy put a whole lot of time into your package

Please do not join this train if you are not going to fulfill the requirements. We would like this train to be enjoyable by all and a great experience. If you have any questions or problems arise, please let either Slambert or Armygirl76 know so that we can resolve any issues that come up.

IF YOU ARE PARTICIPATING IN AN OFFICIAL SC PACKAGE EXCHANGE YOU MAY NOT RIDE THIS PACKAGE TRAIN AT THE SAME TIME. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE KIDS ADVENT TRAIN

Name:  armygirl76-albums-pic-picture198863-santa-wild.png
Views: 2076
Size:  8.1 KB

Rider Requirements and Rules:

Rider List will be checked before seat is confirmed. Seat is confirmed when Fallenpixels “likes” your boarding post in the thread, and your name is added to the rider list. No negative ratings. Exceptions can be made given the reason/length of time of the negative rating provided that the negative rating was not from a package train.
    You may only ride 1 package train at a time. Again, exceptions can be made.
    You must provide a tracking number and insure the package for the value of its contents.

Canada Post’s Venture One Program is great for saving on insurance and tracking. (http://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/busi...ventureone.jsf)

You will not be able to ride the next package train:
    If you don't mail on time you will not be able to ride the next package train and you WILL receive a neutral
    If you are not active in the thread or do not thank your buddy you will not be able to ride the next package train and you WILL receive a neutral , or
    If you do not post when or what you have received from your buddy.

You MUST post a min of 3 DAYS per week for the duration of the train (from the time boarding closes, to the end of the train on Dec 25 2013.
    You must also post within 48 hrs of receiving your package and you must list and thank your buddy for all 25 gifts, pictures are nice. I understand Christmas is an extremely busy time, but it very hard when your buddy does not participate in the Q & A, or show their appreciation for all of their buddies hard work. So please think very carefully if you can meet this requirement, as should you fail to meet this requirement 2 weeks in a row this will result in a neutral rating.
    All Riders must have a minimum trade rating of 20.
    You must have more than 75 Posts to ride a package train.

Name:  armygirl76-albums-pic-picture198866-santa-w-deer.png
Views: 1669
Size:  26.4 KB

Boarding Info:

If you would like to join this exchange please post below and once you receive approval from Fallenpixels, you will be required to send your WL with at least 40 items in to Armygirl76 and Slambert within 24hrs, please include the info below.
    Please remember to keep your wishlist attainable and affordable! (you may send your WL in anytime after you been added to pending)

SC Name:
    Address:
    Allergies/sensitivities:
    Dislikes:
    Likes/Hobbies/Interests:
    Pets/Kinds/Ages:
    Kids/Ages:
    Partner’s Name (if applicable and you want to disclose):
    Do you have a single serve coffee (Tassimo/Keurig etc) & which one
    Do you have an eReader? What type:
    Is gently used OK?

Most Wanted Coupon Wishlist:

Most Wished for Item

Item Wishlist:

When requesting a seat you MUST Post this statement in the thread: Please do not post this lightly the rules have been laid out and will be enforced

"I have read and understand all the “Package Train Rules/Guidelines." I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to the consequence list in the sticky."

--if you don't send a package you will receive 3 neg ratings 1 from each conductors and 1 from your buddy
    --you will not be able to participate in future package trains if you don't send a gift regardless of length of time
    --SC owner/admins/mods/poster of this thread are in no way responsible for lost /stolen/misplaced gifts. For this reason tracking numbers and insurance are mandatory

Indicate how many coupon trains you are on/conducting.

You will be removed from the train if you don’t PM your boarding info (WL included) to Armygirl76 and Slambert within 48 hours of being approved.
    Seat is confirmed when you see a “LIKE” of your boarding post from Fallenpixels AND your name is on the rider list.
    Wishlists must contain at least 40 items, AND 5 coupons/FPCs/call-ins etc. Please make your wishlist attainable and affordable. If your wishlist is full of brand name items without some easily accessible items we will send it back to you for revision – Please do not be offended – this is to make the train a success for all.

Kid’s and Teen's Advent Train (OPTIONAL):

You can choose to send/receive an additional package for your child(ren). To sign them up, please send a separate WL to Armygirl76 with “Kid’s and Teen's Advent Train WL” in the subject.
    In the thread, please post the following statement:

I have read and understand all the “Package Train Rules/Guidelines." I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to the consequence list in the sticky.

The rules are the same as for the adult train as well as the consequences.

If you have more than one child, you can sign them all up for a maximum of one combined package (their buddy will send gifts for kids on alternating days etc).

Tracking and insurance are mandatory.

Include in your WL:
    Real Name
    Mommy/Daddy’s SC Name
    Mailing Address
    Birthday
    Favorite Color
    Favorite Treats
    Favorite Hobby/Sports/Activities
    Wishes (at least 30)

Notes and Guidelines:

SC owner/admins/mods/poster of this thread are in no way responsible for lost /stolen/misplaced gifts
    Please note you may send all gifts to your buddy if you like and send no coupons. PLEASE SEND A GIFT LIKE YOU WANT TO RECEIVE!!!
    If sending liquids (soaps, lotions, glue, etc.) you must send these items in a sealed Ziploc bag so that if they leak, the entire package won’t be ruined.
    $2 items from the Dollar Store (that are on a wishlist) are considered full-sized items for the package. $1 items from the Dollar Store & Samples/Trial/Travel size items are considered EXTRAS!
    As a conductor we are not responsible for lost packages – That is why the tracking is MANDATORY! This way we will all be able to see that the package has been sent and with insurance we are covered if it should get lost.
    If you don't send a gift or don't follow the rules you will receive 3 negative ratings; 1 from your buddy and 1 from the conductors! Neutral ratings will be left for those who do not follow the rest of the rules (even if you do send a package).
    You will not be able to participate in future package trains if you don't send a gift regardless of length of time.
    This thread is currently associated with: Canada Post
    Last edited by Armygirl76; Fri, Nov 1st, 2013 at 11:15 AM.
    julesie-pie and dlee like this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

important notifications

Posting counting for the 3 post minimum will begin Saturday 2 Nov 13. Posting week will run Saturday to Friday. Wednesday I will run a post report and I will send PM to those that have posted less than 2 times that week as a warning. You will receive the curtsey warning PM twice after that I am afraid you are on your own. Missing posting count more than 1 week over the duration of the train will result in a neutral rating as per the rules posted above.

Boarding will be closing Friday Morning. This will give my Slamtastic co conductor and myself a chance to go through the riders assign buddies and have WL sent out so that you will all wake up Saturday morning with buddies. this being said I require all WL to be in by Friday morning. those who have signed up and have not sent metheir WL by Friday morning will be removed from the train .the only exception are those who sign up on Thursday afternoon you will have until noon (central) Friday to get them in
    Last edited by Armygirl76; Tue, Oct 29th, 2013 at 09:55 PM.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

​ADULT ADVENT RIDERS

Approved
    Army_girl29 tracking number RECIEVED
    Armygirl76 -tracking number RECIEVED
    becky_j tracking number RECEIVED
    BeckyRobinson1-pkg RECIEVED by briwantstosave
    Briwantstosave -tracking number RECIEVED
    Chesterjes -tracking number RECIEVED
    Couponsrule-tracking number RECIEVED
    Cowgirlmama04- Hand delivered to Armygirl76 tracking number RECEIVED
    DLee -tracking number RECEIVED
    Gwennad-tracking number RECEIVED
    Heather Wake-pkg RECIEVED by Jody22002
    Jody22002-tracking number RECIEVED
    Julesie-Pie --tracking number RECIEVED
    Kellyanna_99 -tracking number RECIEVED
    KK7-tracking number RECIEVED
    Lizardqueen -tracking number RECIEVED
    Melissa13 - tracking number RECIEVED
    MeShell-Tracking number RECIEVED
    Momto2Ks - tracking number RECEIVED
    New2Sc - tracking number RECIEVED
    Norma Mackay-Rempel-pkg RECIEVED by KK7
    Scbpooh -tracking number RECEIVED
    Shkyle-Pkg RECIEVED by Shmeelady
    Shmeelady-tracking number RECEIVED
    Slambert -tracking number RECIEVED
    Tasha 313 -tracking number RECIEVED
    TMLSKK01-tracking number RECIEVED
    Wendyjane- Pkg recieved by Scbpooh

Pending (You may and are encouraged to send your WL in having all WL when approval is complete will mean we get our buddies faster)

Last edited by Armygirl76; Thu, Nov 21st, 2013 at 03:52 PM. Reason: update approved

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

CHILDREN/TEEN ADVENT RIDERS

Approved
    Armygirl76 DS (16) DD (14) - tracking number RECEIVED
    Chesterjes DD(3) tracking number RECEIVED
    Couponsrule DS(14) DD (12)- tracking number RECEIVED
    Cowgirlmama DD (10) DD (13)-tracking number RECEIVED
    Gwennad DS (4) -tracking number RECEIVED
    Kellyanna_99 DS 10, DD 10, DD 8, DS 6, DD 4-tracking number RECEIVED
    KK7 DD(16) -tracking number RECEIVED
    Momto2k DD(4.5) DD (6) -tracking number RECEIVED
    Norma Rempel DD(16) tracking number RECIEVED
    Shklye DS (12) DD (6) DD (4) -tracking number RECEIVED
    Shmeelady DS (2) tracking number RECEIVED
    Slambert. DS (12) tracking number RECEIVED

Pending (You may and are encouraged to send your WL in having all WL when approval is complete will mean we get our buddies faster)
    Last edited by Armygirl76; Thu, Nov 21st, 2013 at 11:15 AM.
    chesterjes likes this.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Buddy questions (Adult)

1. I'm on the last couple days of my vacation in Edmonton. We are headed for the mountains this weekend. Is there anything SMALL (read my suitcase is tight on space) that you might be interested in?

2. Do you like tea? If so is there Certain Flavours?

3. Buddy, is there something that you like/want that you love and never get around to buying for yourself?

4. Buddy: Do you like to cook, bake, crafts, scrapbook ? Is there anything you need in any of those departments or would you rather a surprise ?

5.Buddy how long have you been with your hubby/significant other? Do you like things like couples ornaments and such?

6. If you are into baking would you be interested in some gently used (a couple times each) Wilton character cake pans

7. Seeing this is a December (Christmas) Advent train, is there 1 most wanted Christmas item on your list???

8. buddy are you into bath type stuff bubble baths and that kind of thing?

9. we are planning a US shopping day (hopefully before mail day) is there anything you'd like me to smuggle across the border for you?

10. Buddy - Do you or any of the family have a birthday in December?

11. As this is a Christmas train, would you prefer for your items to be for the most part Christmas themed or items, or just a few? How much do you love Christmas?

12. Buddy, What are a few of your favorite colours?

13. How do you feel about animal prints? Zebra stripes, leopard spots etc etc?

14. What is your favorite # from 1 - 23 and what is your favorite day of the week?

15. What would you consider the "perfect date" or your most memorable?

16. What is your favorite music type and/or song?

17.What is your most favorite Christmas treat?

18. What is one Christmas tradition that you must do or have?

19. If you could pick only one flower, what is your favorite?

20. Buddy question: does your tree have a theme? Or colour-theme?

21. Are you a pervert? Are you a prude? Are you a sexual person? Do you get offended at sexy humour?

22. Can you list your top three wanted items
    under 3.00?Top three under 5.00?
    Top three under 10.00?

23. Do you drink alcohol? If so, what?

24. Are you a baker? Why do you like to bake?

25. Do you need gift wrapping supplies?

26. Buddy, what stores , restos, shops, stores do you like and would maybe like a GC to ?

27. Besides FPC, what are your top 5 coupons that you would want/need?

28. Favourite Snacks?

29. Do you need couponing supplies (labels, envelopes, paper clips, post its, stamps?

30. Stamps? Batteries? Ok,what size?

31. Do you like magazines? Are there any that you would like to read but would never buy?

32. Any cooking gadgets or kitchen type stuff or ingredients that you need for your holiday entertaining?

33. Are you a traditional peppermint candy cane kind of person or do you like fun or gourmet flavours? Which ones?

34. Buddy - are there any board games your kid(s) would like? This would include card games like Uno, or cribbage

35. Are there are Christmas movies you'd like?

36. What colour is your vehicle if you have one?

37. What size S - M - L pj's should I get for you?

38. Do you like bath bombs?

39. Do you have any pets/what kind/any restrictions for treats?

40. I have a bin FULL of mail out freebies like the space bag, kcup iced tea 3pak, teeth whitening strips, downy infusions, Essie strips and so many more - what samples/freebies could you use?

41. Do you like clutch purses?

42. What kind of coffee is drank in your house? How do you feel about expresso? Lattes?

43. On your coupon list I have some values that are higher then your asking for and some printables would you be ok with them?

44. Would you like any dental supplies??

45.I have a ton of tupperware containers (still new) for sales aids,prizes and samples. Would you be interested ?

46. Are you ok with treats from the Bulk Barn? If so, what are some of your favourites?

47. If you found $20 on the ground, and you had to spend it on yourself, what would you buy?

48. What date do you usually put up your tree?

49. Buddy, who are your favorite authors?

50. Are you religious or a Christian? (feel free not to answer this if you are not comfortable)

51. Question about candles and wax warmers? Yes or no to candles? Normal or flameless? Wax warmers? If you have one is it scentsy or glade one? Wax refills do they have to be scentsy or glade? Or will either do? Or other brands (not sure if you can use others in them)?

52. Could you use any winter items? scarves , mitts etc? for you or the others in your life?

53. Are there any items for the house you might need? kitchen items, tea towels, etc?

54. What colors are your kitchen?

55. Any favorite Christmas designs? Ie Reindeer, snowman etc?

56. Do you like tea? bags or loose? by the cup or pot?

57. Any US or Caribbean requests???

58. How would you feel about something that smells like hazelnut vanilla coffee? and no, its not coffee!

59. If you have a guy in your life (hubby, bf, kids) would he like any men's Dove, or other samples (as extras of course!)

60. If I get my deer in time and can make some jerky.... Would you like to try some?

61. Are there any books you would like ? Particular titles ?
    Last edited by Armygirl76; Mon, Nov 11th, 2013 at 09:12 PM.
    wendyjane and julesie-pie like this.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Buddy Questions (Children and Teens)

1. What toys have you circled in the wish book (figuratively speaking)?

2. What is your favorite # from 1 - 23 and what is your favorite day of the week?

3. What would be your kid/kids most wanted wish?

4. Can you list your top three wanted itemsunder 3.00?Top three under 5.00?
    Top three under 10.00?

5. Would you like anything that is personalized with your name??

6. How would you feel about a year subscription to national geographic for little kids (3-6) or kids (6-14)??

7. Are there are Christmas movies you'd like?

8. Have you bought your children's big gift yet? What's there most wanted item your getting them and from what store?
    Last edited by Armygirl76; Tue, Nov 5th, 2013 at 06:37 PM.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Just in case

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

It may go without saying but me please I'm going to sign up my husband and my son this time. They get so excited when they get gifts in the mail I may put a few things on the list for me.

I have read and understand all the “Package Train Rules/Guidelines." I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to the consequence list in the sticky.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

And me as well, I am signing up for both the kids advent and the Adults,

have read and understand all the “Package Train Rules/Guidelines." I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to the consequence list in the sticky.

Trains I'm riding

Chesterjes how big-just waiting on mine
    Trick or treat secret sender received waiting for buddy to receive hers

Coupon girl great value dec trad train waiting
    Kellyanne99 trad train waiting
    Kk7 trad train received in out 1 oct 1
    Becky I trad train received 30 sept out 1 oct 13
    Lovetousecoupons trad train 4 oct 5 th
    Shkyle trad train received 30 sept out 1oct
    Kellyanne99 mixing monster waiting in 18 oct out 19 oct

Conducting Army's epic fail riders are receiving thier envies

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Me too please, for both adult and kid versions (Jackson is very excited lol).

I am on the Deck the Halls train but have received my package and left feedback, and my package was received today (but I don't have feedback yet). And I am pretty sure I posted enough times

Wishlists are in progress, just know I'll forget something (as always!)

Oh, and is there to be a silly gift for the kid as well?
    Last edited by gwennad; Wed, Oct 23rd, 2013 at 05:29 PM.
    julesie-pie likes this.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Me too please, for both adult and kid versions (Jackson is very excited lol).

I am on the Deck the Halls train but have received my package and left feedback, and my package was received today (but I don't have feedback yet). And I am pretty sure I posted enough times

Wishlists are in progress, just know I'll forget something (as always!)

Oh, and is there to be a silly gift for the kid as well?
    Im going to leave that to the senders descression, if you think it would be appropriate. For teens it would be great but the littler ones might not understand

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Im going to leave that to the senders descression, if you think it would be appropriate. For teens it would be great but the littler ones might not understand
    Sounds good, I'm not sure my 4-year-old would get it lol. But yes, I can see some teens having fun with it!
    julesie-pie and PammieD like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

i'll be watching
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    ARMY AND SLAMMIE's Crazy Christmas Advent Train!
    Receivers please remember everyone's budget is different, your buddy should have to go bankrupt to make you happy. Go into this with the thought that it truly is better to give than receive and understand your buddy put a whole lot of time into your package
    I would like a seat for the adult train (provided that bankruptcy is not mandatory- I will do my best to make my buddy happy though)
    "I have read and understand all the “Package Train Rules/Guidelines." I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to the consequence list in the sticky."

I would also like a seat on the kids train for my two girls (4.5 and 6):

I am going on holidays from November 8-18th but will have internet access and will do my best to check in daily/every other day to meet the 3X a week requirement. Does the week run Sunday to Saturday?

The only train I am riding is the "Deck The Halls" package train. My parcel has been mailed (tracking numbers submitted). I have not received mine as of yet- feedback will be left ASAP after receiving
    Last edited by Momto2Ks; Wed, Oct 23rd, 2013 at 06:03 PM.
    gwennad and Armygirl76 like this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I want a seat! Oh my oh my! I have been so looking forward to this one!

I am currently on the deck the halls train, my gift is mailed, but not yet received, and I have not received my parcel yet.

I am working on a wicked awesome list because I know I will likely take a while to approve due to waiting on packages
    wendyjane, gwennad and Armygirl76 like this.
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Page 1 of 253 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread Information