User Tag List

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Like Tree2469Likes

Thread: All purpose brag: post yours

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

What a handsome little man with a beautiful smile. You are very lucky Anna Michelle as children are THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING IN THE WORLD. I was bless with my child. I wanted more but I did (Clamsia not sure if it is right. It is only pregnate woman that get this) for my first baby and she pass at the delevery. Doctors did not want to try for another one as I was to at risk. We decided to try for another one and I was ready for any consequence and than, I was bless with my wonderful son.

AND

That is wy you are bless with childrens Anna Michele and reading your post, you sound such a wonderful mother so, your childrens are also lucky to have you.

Seing a picture of a child always makes me smile and also I get such a nice feeling of joy.

I thank you so, so much for sharing your pride and joy with us.................................
    Last edited by ticul; Sun, Aug 17th, 2014 at 11:53 AM.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ticul View Post
    What a handsome little man with a beautiful smile. You are very lucky Anna Michelle as children are THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING IN THE WORLD. I was bless with my child. I wanted more but I did (Clamsia not sure if it is right. It is only pregnate woman that get this) for my first baby and she pass at the delevery. Doctors did not want to try for another one as I was to at risk. We decided to try for another one and I was ready for any consequence and than, I was bless with my wonderful son.

AND

That is wy you are bless with childrens Anna Michele and reading your post, you sound such a wonderful mother so, your childrens are also lucky to have you.

Seing a picture of a child always makes me smile and also I get such a nice feeling of joy.

I thank you so, so much for sharing your pride and joy with us.................................
    Thank you for the kind words. I am so sorry you had to endure a loss like that but I am so happy you were blessed with your son they truly are Gods gift.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Just finished couch to 5k running program. I started the end of June and my goal was to finish it by my birthday(which is tomorrow, talk about just making it lol). When I started I could barely run 90 seconds without being in pain and now I can do a full 30 minutes with no pain. Running is something I've always wanted to do but never thought I could and I am so proud of myself for actually making it happen!
    Great job! Glad you accomplish your goal. Happy birthday .
    ssbean likes this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I'm still finding things after moving 2.5 years ago! This morning I found a small box full of my magnets (that I had collected over the years).

In that collection I found my SC magnet. Considering we no longer get them, I'm pretty happy I found my old one.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

.25 cent Up&Up 40g 2 pack glue sticks that replaced the smaller ones at Target
    free Papermate ink glow10 pack of pens with the coupon from smartsource also at target

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

My two brothers (living in Pakistan right now) got Canadian immigrant visa finally (after 4 yrs ) and they are coming in less thank 2 weeks. Yahoooo!

Other brag is that one of my brothers is going to stay with us and he has already applied for sdm optimum card on my recommendation. Lol.

Oh....almost forgot about myself.... I am a Canadian now as of 12th August, 2014. I have been living here in Canada for 6 yrs now and finally i am Canadian. Hurray again! Lol

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Congrats on being Canadian, Amira!!!!!!
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    My two brothers (living in Pakistan right now) got Canadian immigrant visa finally (after 4 yrs ) and they are coming in less thank 2 weeks. Yahoooo!

Other brag is that one of my brothers is going to stay with us and he has already applied for sdm optimum card on my recommendation. Lol.

Oh....almost forgot about myself.... I am a Canadian now as of 12th August, 2014. I have been living here in Canada for 6 yrs now and finally i am Canadian. Hurray again! Lol
    Thats great news its always nice to have family close
    ticul, momi, grannynellie and 2 others like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Just did a run that should have taken me a little under an hour(8k) in 34 mins!
    sweetmomma, ticul, MillieH and 4 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

London Drugs brag my DBF has to shave so I got a FPC for Schick razor for free but I could've went to SOF for free product and SOF points oh well! He appreciate it
    ticul and grannynellie like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Went shopping in the US yesterday. We spent just under $500 and the super nice border guard sent us straight through: "$250 per person? Okay have a nice night." WOW! Super happy!

I'm now done shopping for DD's birthday in December (I've been buying things all Summer) and Christmas for the kids is almost done (just some stocking stuffers and that's it!).

We found LOTS of great deals. Very productive day.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Used my raincheck at Metro and got 5 Sunlight pods (24) for $4 and used 5 $2 off coupons. Paid $10!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i got Method laundry detergent at target for $4- something...it does 50 loads! ive never tried it before so i hope its good. ;-)

oh not really a deal, but i was cleaning out hubbys chest of drawers & FOUND the watch he has been looking for for 6 months. as well as lots of CT money & a few of my jewelery i didnt know was missing....hehe
    we've lived here for 2 yrs & i am still finding stuff.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Wednesday's are farmers market mornings Its not 'cheap' but the taste of everything is AMAZING and I love supporting local... They had so much fruit today so I scored:

White Peaches
    Nectarines
    Gala Apples
    Pears
    Jalapenos
    Potatoes
    and a fresh baguette for supper

I'm probably going to take up two seats on the bus on the way home with all this and my gym bag LOL
    Why does it have to turn cold? I'd love all this awesome fresh produce year round
    Last edited by beckie.c; Wed, Sep 10th, 2014 at 06:18 PM.

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    I'm still finding things after moving 2.5 years ago! This morning I found a small box full of my magnets (that I had collected over the years).

In that collection I found my SC magnet. Considering we no longer get them, I'm pretty happy I found my old one.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    mines on my fridge too i love when people ask me about it lmfao
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information