User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: what is the best tablet out there?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Always keep in mind "Need versus want" when choosing a tablet. Tablets range in price from the K-Car model to the Land Rover model.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am also with Nexus 7 which is the world best tablet out there.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I realize there is a difference between Android and Apple tablet products. Which one do you think is more user friendly or easier to learn the different functions etc.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by toban View Post
    I realize there is a difference between Android and Apple tablet products. Which one do you think is more user friendly or easier to learn the different functions etc.
    If I was to give an edge to either Android or iOS (Apple) as being more user-friendly than the other, I would lean toward the iOS (Apple) devices. They are all designed and manufactured by a single entity: Apple. The function between one model and the next will vary much less. (Although there will be differences between generations)

But essentially, iPads are designed for the masses. (read: so everyone can use one and have a common experience)

That's not to say Android tablets are over-complicated either. But they are more of an open-source device, and what might be available on one model, might not be available on another model, etc. This might be cause for some slight confusion at first, but might also be reason enough for someone to become more educated on such devices.

FWIW: I am an avid Android user, I have little experience with iPad and iOS, I just know that the iPads are (for the most part) more consistent by design.
    Last edited by bhlombardy; Wed, Dec 25th, 2013 at 01:11 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information