User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I was at Sobeys last night and tried to use a $1 off coupon for Cool Whip (a Coupon Zone one from Superstore) that was on sale for $2 something - Good deal on till tonight.
    The cashier very politely told me she did not think they took competitors coupons. I told her that there was a sign on the door that said they did (the sign has been there for about a month or so but I have never had a CZ coupon I wanted to use there so this was the first time I was trying to doing this). I asked her to ask her manager. She was happy to do this BUT the night manager said that the sign only referred to Super Bucks and not to all coupons. Having not looked at the sign that closely AND not needing the Cool Whip right now I said "FINE" and did not get the Cool Whip. The cashier then still very politely said that they would be changing the sign on the door so that It was not so confusing. She was very nice and said sorry for the hassle.
    On the way out of the store I stopped and read it closely. It reads something like: We will except competitors coupons as long as they have a valid expiry date AND Super Bucks up to $10 a day.
    This morning I called and talked to the store manager about the "confusing"...HAHA sign. Once I explain to him what happened and what kind of coupon I wanted to use he said that YES I could use it and that he was going to tell all of his front end staff about CZ coupons! He also said that he had not had anyone ask this question before or use a CZ coupon at his store. It seems CRAZY to me that the sign had been on the door for a month and no one in PA took them up on the offer. People in PA just do not use lots of coupons.

Sooo Smart Canuck's of Prince Albert go use CZ coupons at Sobeys.
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Sobeys

jackierw
    Trading Score
    101 (100%)

that's good to know. I have had hassle there before too so I will try next time I am in there thanks!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Where is this Sobey's located? I will be using coupons this weekend in Prince Albert and will be giving this a try. thanks!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

It is in Corner Stone on 15th street. Just down from our Walmart.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

It is so helpful post. Thanks Sasklady
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/savings/wqA86Ng/]

Thread Information