User Tag List

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree309Likes

Thread: London Drugs STACKING Thread

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by N@t@ View Post
    I ended up going to a different LD yesterday and was able to use my stacks. Nonetheless, I called HO today and CSR was "useless" .. she did "confirm" that they are no longer stacking; that I should refer to their "current" Coupon Stacking Guidelines posted on their web-site which I did and .. lol now I am confused even more as it still states "-Only one coupon per purchase. This means only one of this exact type of coupons can be used. (multiple coupons can be used as long as they are all different)". I asked a representative when these changes took effect and all she could answer is "currently" .. really???!!! Why wouldn't you update your information on your website then?

I think as usual that particular location is making up their own policies once again (I talked to the manager and he told me to contact a HO to confirm) .. to confirm what, that we can still stack (unless I am missing out something lol)?! I don't know/understand ..

Here is a link to LD's Coupon Stacking Guidelines: http://www.londondrugs.com/LD-Coupon...n%20guidelines
    My LD as well said there are some changes but reading the guidelines, it seems they just clarified their same rules. I have noticed though there are more and more unstackable coupons like from A&H and J&J.
    ROMEO, N@t@ and babypiggy like this.
    Join Beyond the Rack here and get a $10 credit!

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ClipClap View Post
    At LD, I found another (new?) Aveeno tear-pad coupon: $2 any Body Wash #04394059 Dec.31.2014
    Thanks for the heads up. I found that coupon today at a London Drugs in Vancouver in the aisle near the product. Here's a look at it.

Also, go here to see the #4336, #4310 and #4323.

ClipClap and peachy1 like this.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachy1 View Post
    It would be great if we could post images of coupons used for stacking. with UPC and expiry dates.
    Not sure if that should be a seperate thred or if this one is ok?? I plan on doing a shop this week and will post what i used and if I PM anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by babypiggy View Post
    oooh thats a GREAT IDEA
    I just want to put it out there that if anyone wants to copy and use any of the coupon images I've posted on this website, feel free to do so. Please keep them on this website, though. You can just click on them and you'll go to the Imageshack page where the image is and you can choose "get links/image sizes". Choose the image code (various sizes available including clickable thumbnails) and then paste it into any post here. Or, you can right click on the image and see various options for copying the image or getting the image address.

If you want to copy and use someones else's image, check with them first. In lieu of that you can click on the post number in the upper right hand corner of any post to get the address of that particular post. You can then just post that or turn a word into a live link by using the "link" option at the top of your editing window (looks like a little globe with a chain link in front of it) and putting the post address into the line provided.
    Last edited by mcminsen; Fri, Nov 7th, 2014 at 08:36 PM.
    ashoo, BC Gal, babypiggy and 1 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I was at the Cloverdale London drugs a few weeks ago and was told they don't do pricematching or stacking. I had never been there so thought that maybe it was just that store. Yesterday I was at North Delta London Drugs and was told that they do not do stacking anymore, they said that it changed 3 weeks ago and to check the website. I didn't see any difference on the website so I called another and was told that there have not been any changes so I went there and had no problem.
    N@t@, 4sure5 and peachy1 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Ive found both those locations to give issues when stacking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacque View Post
    I was at the Cloverdale London drugs a few weeks ago and was told they don't do pricematching or stacking. I had never been there so thought that maybe it was just that store. Yesterday I was at North Delta London Drugs and was told that they do not do stacking anymore, they said that it changed 3 weeks ago and to check the website. I didn't see any difference on the website so I called another and was told that there have not been any changes so I went there and had no problem.
    peachy1 likes this.

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BC Gal View Post
    My LD as well said there are some changes but reading the guidelines, it seems they just clarified their same rules. I have noticed though there are more and more unstackable coupons like from A&H and J&J.
    I just recently price matched and stacked Jamieson Vitamin D coupons!

Has anyone tried stacking those Tylenol (Cold) coupons lately?
    peachy1 likes this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

There are some Schweppes coupons that I think are stackable with the dark gingerale coupon that came out in the smartsource.

$2.00 Schweppes, Crush or Dr. Pepper wub2 12x355ml cans, wub2 6x710ml or wub4 2L bottles, exp Mar 31/15, upc 12809396

with:

$1.00 Schweppes dark gingerale 2L, exp Mar 31/15, upc 12809400

I haven't checked yet but they do have reg. gingerale on sale at LD right now. If they have the dark that would mean free gingerale for us out west!
    babypiggy likes this.
    Join Beyond the Rack here and get a $10 credit!

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

The quick bread coupons are stackable also.
    Going to LD today to see if they carry it.
    babypiggy likes this.

Trading Score
    387 (100%)

Just returned from a year off! Is this the current thread or is there another one?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Stacking at LD seems to be all but dead. My LD in Calgary told me they do not stack at all since a couple weeks ago. Yours may be different. Not worth my time to collect coupons only to be turned down.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Totally sucks because I now live within walking distance of one and my dd18 works next door to one. grrrrrrr.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Trading Score
    387 (100%)

Yikes - I guess I should call my local LD before gathering coupons! That really sucks as I'm just getting back into it but I guess it was bound to happen...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I think it depends on the manager you deal with.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

After seeing all these I REALLY wish we had locations in Ontario

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I was able to stack k-cup coupons today. I had 4 different coupons that were save $3 wub 2 k-cups packages containing 12 or more cups. I bought 2 packs of Van Houtte 18 + 4 packages for $9.99 each and saved $12.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information