User Tag List

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Like Tree309Likes

Thread: London Drugs STACKING Thread

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

not sure if anyone has stacked recently, but i went to two different LD in the past week and both CS told me the head office has changed the rules again: if you pm and stack then you can only get 1 item, yup, 1 item per customer, per store, per day. I was trying to stack for free stayfree. It's not worth it for me, personally, to pack up my infant baby to LD just for 1 item. I like it better when they allow 4 items. Anyway, i might as well go to WM or SDM and get several stayfree plus points and pay a small price.
    walkonby, peachy1 and Betty Kash like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

i dont understand what u mean .. .. 1 pm allowed per 1 item .. ?

or just 1 pm per all items per person ? ?

cuz its always been like that in my ld..

ex. i can only pm 1 stayfree pad at a time.. .. but i can pm other items to .. one of..
    yea i know its not worth going to .. i wait n go if i have a few items to get .. not 1
    peachy1 likes this.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

^^^yes i meant you can do multiple pm but only pm for 1 item, so in my case i was not able to pm for 4 stayfree pads but was allowed to pm then stack for 1 stayfree pad
    peachy1 and Betty Kash like this.

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Yep this is true. A few stores will do 1-3 for each PM but most are 1 per PM. I hardly ever go to LD anymore. Not that it matters much because coupons here in Alberta have almost completely disappeared. Was hoping to find a regular Couponing trading buddy in Ontario but now with a postal strike it seems like I may have to hold off.
    Betty Kash likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I'm going to Alberta for a vacation and I'm bringing my coupons. Might be able to go to London Drugs and hopefully they stack at whatever location I go to. Any tips for newbies or any good deals?

Use my Danone code and get $5 extra in coupons: BTFA6C8W
    Try out Caddle today and earn cash back for your engagement, feedback, and purchases!
    https://caddle.ca/signup/referral/57125aee8209c

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mateosummer View Post
    I'm going to Alberta for a vacation and I'm bringing my coupons. Might be able to go to London Drugs and hopefully they stack at whatever location I go to. Any tips for newbies or any good deals?
    It's pure trickery! LOL. You can PM me if you have any questions.
    Betty Kash likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Had a frustrating shop there yesterday. Almost a full cart of stuff but the Cust Serv lady picked apart every coupon. A confused mind says 'No'. Had the store manager up at the counter 3 times, he said yes to some of the terms she didn't understand but the other coupons that I needed to stack with didn't fit for this reason or that reason. I read my coupons thoroughly before I get to the tills so I don't hold up the lines. I shopped for 3 hours and I ended up leaving with not a single item! !! HUGE waste of my time!

Kelly

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

^^^yikes!!! i find it's more of a hassle these days for stacking, like you, I make sure i read the restrictions carefully and follow the rules but it seems the last few times i went to LD their rules kept changing from one day to the next. I even posted a comment on their FB page and emailed their customer services but no one from LD replied.
    Betty Kash likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Its unbearable this days. According to Customer Service, they don't pm a product that are out of stock. I heard that they need to verify the store if they are in-stock. There was an incident few months ago, its just that I forgot to post it here. There was a lady who was trying to PM pampers from Safeway, they don't let her pm the diapers because the pampers in Safeway were out of stock. I found it weird.

The CS also said that you cannot use coupons on the items that you price matched.
    Purdee and Betty Kash like this.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

the rule on calling the other store and verify stock has always been there, my store used to do that then they stopped because it was time consuming for CS. Guess they are going to enforce that again now.
    i have been finding it's easier to go to walmart or superstore for pm and use 1 coupon
    peachy1 and Betty Kash like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

London Drugs is just a waste of time. I had not been there in a few "Years" because it got too frustrating trying to pm & coupon there so I just gave up. Last month i thought i would try my luck at pm & coupon - nope, they would not allow to pm & use a coupon on the same item - Then they were saying only one of each item could be pm. so I left empty handed. total waste of time. I am done with London drugs - they should just go out of business.
    Poirot likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I still do stacking @ LD nowadays. However it does depend on the cashier or counter manager I see. I know some are always NO NO but some are still allowing stacking. It's all about luck.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

I have their coupon guidelines with me in my coupon binder.....my store is really good but the other night I had someone new and the minute she saw a stack of coupons she started telling me that they haven't allowed stacking for two years (this is while she is still helping the person in front of me in line)..I told her I stacked there last week......she called the manager and I guess he told her yes they do, she continued to make excuses.....I just think that she didn't want to do it.....however it took her more time trying to avoid doing it than what it took ringing it through (It was only for two items)

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

That's funny, the last 2 managers that were called to see if I could PM with coupons both said Yes you can! "stacking".
    Lavender Lady likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

they still stack at the LD near my house..
    a little picky .. but will do it

got free dove men shampoo using the insert coupons last week!
    maple188 and peachy1 like this.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread Information