User Tag List

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Help! Does anyone know of a good place to get girls (size 12) onesies? (Pjs) This is sort of time sensitive as my parents are heading up to shop for their grandchildren tomorrow for xmas...Any suggestions or links would be appreciated!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    133 (100%)

I am guessing that you mean the PJs at have the feet attached. Once there are out of toddlers sizes I find them very hard to find. Check the carters store in Bayers lake.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

They don't necessarily have to have the feet attached. It looks like some stores (Bluenotes) have fleece ones with hoods but are probably too big. They are for an 11 year old girl, and I'm clueless as to where to buy clothes for that age...the teen stores are a little too big, but many kids stores have little for older kids. Thanks for the suggestion - they do have them, but for younger kids only. The gap has some nice ones, but again only for younger kids.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I could be wrong, but something is telling me that the Giant Tiger advertised in this week's flyer that they have footed pjs for the whole family....if it wasn't them maybe target, I am sure though there was a flyer in the last bundle that had them.....good luck

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Giant Tiger has them, and Masstown Market in Masstown, NS has novelty ones, from what I hear.

Thread Information