User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By matrix82
  • 1 Post By Ciel

Thread: Which stores can buy better apparel and appliance?

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hope to find a store selling apparel and appliance, i can buy everything i need one time.
    Any suggestions?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

sears.
    Mia001 likes this.
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Given that Amazon seems to be more than just reading material, I'd suggest exploring its vast offerings. There is also Ebay. If you can manage to support a local appliance dealer, you know that staff will know their products and their servicing abilities.
    Sears-not sure I'd recommend catalogue shopping because reviews online seem to be mixed about customer service getting requests right or willingness to fix mistakes. Unfortunately, most items that appear in catalogues don't seem to be stocked in stores (seeing that happen with items not marked catalogue only or there is a delay when the merchandise does reach the sales floor). Since you have to pay for shipping if total is under certain amount, I feel unless you know the sizing absolutely for all apparel lines and you know your appliance reviews, it's not worth the bother/time. See if you can last a visit to a major city Sears and check the stock on hand.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Why don't you try online for apperal. Many sites provide free shipping and free returns
    Free $175 CASH BONUS open Tangerine bank account $50=chequing, $25=savings, $100=savings program use 36121543S1as the'orange key' CAll1-888-826-4374 refer family/friends,$50 to you + $175 to them Earn up to $3,250 Visithttp://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Sears, Bay, Amazon.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Thread Information