User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: 101 Uses for Coconut Oil

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i have never used coconut oil on my hair or body because I'm afraid it will feel too oily and never come off, lol, but i like to eat a tsp of it every day. I have to keep it in the fridge though so it doesn't melt in this heat!
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I use the coconut oil as a body, hand, and foot moisturizer. It's good as long as my skin isn't excessively dry.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hankylowe: I ended up swallowing most of it, I just couldn't keep it swilling in my mouth for 20 mins!
    Last edited by AddyB; Thu, Jul 23rd, 2015 at 09:43 AM. Reason: forgot to include name of poster

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1_love View Post
    i have never used coconut oil on my hair or body because I'm afraid it will feel too oily and never come off, lol, but i like to eat a tsp of it every day. I have to keep it in the fridge though so it doesn't melt in this heat!
    Like you I find coconut oil too "heavy". The common ingredients in my Monsia products are shea butter and jojoba oil so I made a body butter using lanolin, shea butter, castor bean oil and jojoba oil, works very well.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Coconut oil is wonderful for my dry hair.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Use of coconut oil is much in daily life. One more from that is massaging with cellublue. Cellublue is the small suction cup which will help you to get rid of stretch marks and with oil your itchy skin will soon me a smooth skin. It can be used on any type of cellulite and it is hypoallergic. This will result in attractive and healthy skin. Try this

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I herd you can make really good deodorant with coconut oil. It also suppose to be good for your skin and hair.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Coconut oil is really the great remedy to cure lot of skin problems especially, However some people use it in cooking of several dishes. I am strong believer in nature, and so on natural products as i personally experience the results of consuming organic food, organic products and etc.

I am skin care expert from Canada, dealing in 100% natural skin care products for several skin problems. Your video is well described. Keep it up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information